Grand Sunset Princess Resort
All-Inclusive Grand Sunset Princess Resort Cancun
Set on a gorgeous green plot on beautiful Riviera Maya, the Grand Sunset Princess has something for everyone. Enjoy the airy, tropical atmosphere while you relax by one of 12 pools, tantalize your taste buds at one of 12 restaurants, exercise some healthy competition at one of 6 tennis courts, or drop off the kids at the Mini-Club for swimming and games while you take a sunset stroll on the beach. Discounted rates and vacation promotions are available, so plan a vacation getaway to Mexico today.
- Check in 3:00 PM
- Check out 12:00 PM
- Free Wi-Fi
- Gratuities included
- Free parking
- On-site business center
- Wheelchair accessible
- Every room with jacuzzi and terrace
The Grand Sunset Princess has 674 suites with an in-room minibar, private balcony, jacuzzi and upgradable features like free spa services at Metamorphosis Spa. The standard suites at Grand Sunset Princess boast breathtaking views, plush beds with down comforters, and flat panel TVs.
Junior Suite Deluxe With Jacuzzi
Junior Suite Deluxe with Jacuzzi features a studio-style suite that sleeps up to four guests. Select one king bed or two double beds. Enjoy a private balcony or terrace. Bathroom includes Jacuzzi, hairdryer, beach towels and more. En-suite mini-bar is restocked daily.
Junior Suite Deluxe Swimout With Jacuzzi
Junior Suite Deluxe Swimout with Jacuzzi features direct pool access from the terrace. Full bathroom has jacuzzi and hair dryer. Room offers 1 King bed or 2 double beds, sofa, minibar restocked daily, coffee maker and satellite TV. Minimum age to stay in this room is 13.
Laguna Villa Suite
Laguna Villa Suites with Jacuzzi sleep up to two guests in a 700-square foot studio-style suite with private balcony or terrace. Suites include Jacuzzi, bathrobes and two beach towels, plus a complimentary mini bar that is restocked daily. This all-inclusive suite comes with a free spa package with 30-minute massage for guests staying four or more days.
Platinum Suites with Jacuzzi on Balcony sleep up to four guests, with choice of one king bed or two double beds. Suites boast bathroom with Jacuzzi; hairdryer and towels, coffee maker, and minibar that is restocked daily with water, soft drinks and beer. Guests enjoy complimentary use of bathrobe and slippers during their stay.
* Images shown may not reflect the actual room you'll be booking.
Dates & Rates
* All rates are base rates for hotel only: per person, per room, per night based on double occupancy. Base rates do not include any taxes or fees associated with booking your room, or costs for adding flights to your travel package.
Map, Location & Directions
Playa del Carmen, Riviera Maya 77710
- 15 minutes from Playa Del Carmen’s city center
- 1 hour from the Cancun Intl Airport
- Sits on the shores of the Caribbean Sea
Things to Do
- 8 pools where adults can kick back, have some cocktails, and take a cool dip
- 4 swimming pools for kids
- Mini Club for kids with daytime activities, outdoor games, and playground fun, and nighttime activities with mini disco and theater
- Fully-equipped fitness center at Metamorphosis Spa
- Outdoor activities like tennis, soccer, archery, and volleyball
- Zumba classes on the beach during the day
- Exciting, live, evening performances in the theater
- 6 tennis courts, 2 paddle courts, and 1 multi use court
- Introductory scuba lesson in pool
- Nightly entertainment for kids and adults
- Free honeymoon package
Metamorphosis Spa Amenities
- “Five Continents Circuit” with a bevy of treatments like hot air baths and a multi-sensory room from America, Africa, Asia, Europe, or Latin America.
- Fully equipped gym complete with exercise bikes, weights, and a rowing machine
- Beauty salon with skilled beauticians who will offer you complete haircare, hair removal and treatments
- Beauty treatments using all natural products and the latest techniques
- Underwater massage pool, Oceania, with special warm water treatments to loosen and relax every part of your body
Grand Sunset Princess has 12 restaurants and 24 bars
- Riviera - International buffet open for breakfast and lunch by the Riviera lobby
- Snack Sunset - International buffet open for breakfast and lunch by the Sunset lobby
- La Vaqueria Grill - Large, succulent steaks and refreshing glasses of wine for dinner
- Mama Mia - Traditional Italian favorites you know and love and new, modern Italian dishes for dinner
- La Hacienda - Mexican dishes with a view of Grand Sunset’s gorgeous Central Court, open for dinner
- Miso - Fresh sushi and excellent demonstrations at teppanyaki tables for dinner
- La Fondue - Variety of rich and delicious Swiss dishes including appetizing meats, breads, and fruits
- Las Olas - Fresh seafood with a view of the crystal clear waters of one of Grand Sunset’s pools. Open for dinner
- La Fleur - French dishes so tasty that you’ll forget you’re in Mexico. Open for dinner
- Chill Out Lounge - A la carte restaurant right on the beach offering fresh dishes (additional cost)
- Green and Orange - Buffet restaurants open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
All-Inclusive Vacation Destinations
Search for Vacations & Compare Deals!
Signup for Vacation Deals
Exclusive access to private sales, customized specials & more