Grand Bahia Principe Coba
All-Inclusive Grand Bahia Principe Coba Resort Riviera Maya
Grand Bahia Principe Coba puts you right at the center of the vibrant Yucatan Peninsula. The luxurious all-inclusive resort is situated between hotspots like bustling Playa del Carmen and trendy Tulum and only 60 miles from the Cancun airport.
Grand Bahia sits right on the coast of the crystal blue Riviera Maya and was designed by famed Mexican architect Fernando Quirarte to evoke the look and feel of ancient Maya, making it the perfect locale for a truly singular beachfront getaway. This resort is supremely family-friendly, with Family Master Suites that sleep eight, along with special kid-sized amenities.
- Check-In 3:00 P.M
- Check-Out 12:00 P.M.
- Gratuities included
- Free Wi-Fi in lobby
- 24-Hour Room Service - Light Menu
Grand Bahia Principe Coba Resort has 1080 rooms to choose from throughout its 30 three-story villas. From a Family Master Suite to Junior Superior Suite, there is space and options to accommodate everyone.
Junior Suite Superior
The Junior Suite Superior has 2 full size beds or 1 king size bed and a maximum occupancy of 3 adults and 1 child. The suite includes a living area, sofa bed, a hydro massage bathtub, a coffee maker, a safe and a mini-bar. Each suite has a balcony or terrace.
Family Master Suite
The Family Master Suite has 2 full size beds or 1 king size bed in each connected room, for a maximum occupancy of 4 adults and 4 children. Each interconnected room has a living area, sofa bed, a hydro massage bathtub with separate shower, a kids' amenity pack and a mini-bar. Each suite comes with a balcony or terrace.
Family Junior Suite
the Family Junior Suite sleeps 2 adults and 1 child in 2 full-size beds or 1 king-size bed. These suites are equipped with a hydromassage tub with shower, a kids' pack with kid-sized amenities, a living area, sofa bed, safe and a mini-bar. It is close to the water park, and includes a balcony or terrace.
* Images shown may not reflect the actual room you'll be booking.
Dates & Rates
* All rates are base rates for hotel only: per person, per room, per night based on double occupancy. Base rates do not include any taxes or fees associated with booking your room, or costs for adding flights to your travel package.
Map, Location, & Directions
Carretera Federal Chetumal- Benito Juarez Km. 250, 77760 Q.R., Mexico
- 1.5 hours from the Cancun airport
- On the coast of the crystal blue Riviera Maya
- Between Playa del Carmen and Tulum
Things to Do
- Full-service gym, water-sports center, and 5 tennis courts
- Kayaking, windsurfing, catamaran-sailing, snorkeling, and diving with resort equipment
- Nearby golf course
- Large lagoon pool with kids' zone
- Planned activities throughout the day
- Scuba classes in the pool
- Live table games and coin machines in a large, modern casino
- Water park for kids
- Luxurious spa treatments inspired directly by Mayan culture and customs.
- Mayan Massage utilizing the natural oils of the agave plant and a wide variety of massage techniques including deep muscle, aromatherapy, and reflexology
- Beauty salon offers unique passion fruit manicures, pedicures and a luxurious package deal combining the two
- Unique Chemax cenote mud and Mayan chocolate wraps.
- Pool - Both poolside and buffet-style international dining options
- Kukulkan - Large selection of buffet items for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Cozumel - Mexican kitchen with fresh cuisine
- Le Gourmet - High end French cuisine in a romantic setting
- Mashua Nikkei - Japanese and Peruvian fusion
- Portofino - New twists on traditional Italian cuisine
- Mikado - Exciting teppanyaki performances with a wide variety of Japanese delicacies
- Mediterraneo - Fresh Mediterranean cuisine
Explore All-Inclusive Riviera Maya Resorts
Adults-Only All-Inclusive Valentin Imperial Resort Riviera Maya
All-Inclusive Vacation Destinations
Search for Vacations & Compare Deals!
Signup for Vacation Deals
Exclusive access to private sales, customized specials & more