Dreams Las Mareas
All-Inclusive Dreams Las Mareas Resort Costa Rica
Situated on El Jobo beach in the scenic province of Guanacaste is Dreams Las Mareas, an all-inclusive destination waiting for you and your loved ones for your next beach getaway. This expansive property fine-tunes every aspect of its service to cater to your every need, offering a calming respite from your day-to-day worries.
Once you set foot in the LEED-Certified Dreams Las Mareas resort, you’ll find a luxury playground with spa facilities, eight gourmet dining options, three bars, and the largest pool in the Guanacaste Resort Region.
- Check-In Time Is 3:00 P.M
- Check-Out Time Is 12:00 P.M.
- Gratuities Are Included
- 24-Hour Room Service - Light Menu
- Free honeymoon package
- Kids activities & adults-only pool
- Free & unlimited, food, beverages, and watersports
- Free & unlimited Wi-Fi
Dreams Las Mareas features 447 luxurious suites filled with amenities for your comfort and convenience with hot tubs in every room and swim-up options.
Junior Suite Tropical View
The Junior Suites come with either double beds or a king bed, and a choice of views: tropical or jungle. The unlimited luxury all-inclusive amenities provide meals, snacks, drinks, gratuities and entertainment. There are special clubs for younger kids and for teens. Enjoy 24-hour room service, pool and beach wait service and theme parties.
Junior Suite Ocean View
The Junior Suites come with either double beds or a king bed, and an ocean view from the furnished terrace. Some offer swim-out access to a pool. The suites feature deluxe bath toiletries, a jacuzzi, 24-hour room service and a mini-bar. Unlimited luxury plans also provide meals, snacks, entertainment and kids' clubs.
Preferred Club Master Suite
With 1,055 sq. ft. of living area, this suite offers the preferred status in private lounge and beach areas, upgraded mini-bar, continental breakfast and daily canapes. The dining area seats 4 and the furnished terrace with private hot tub offers a tropical view or swim-out pool access.
Preferred Club Presidential Suite
The 1,572 sq. ft. Presidential Suite offers all unlimited luxury amenities plus a king-size bed, spacious living room with bar, and a dining area that seats 8. The furnished terrace opens to oceanfront views and offers access to a pool. All these suites are on the ground floor.
* Images shown may not reflect the actual room you'll be booking.
Dates & Rates
* All rates are base rates for hotel only: per person, per room, per night based on double occupancy. Base rates do not include any taxes or fees associated with booking your room, or costs for adding flights to your travel package.
Map, Location, & Directions
Plaza Deportes El Jobo, Provincia de Guanacaste, Costa Rica
- Playa El Jobo in the Guanacaste region of Costa Rica
- On an expansive palm-studded beach
- Surrounded by lush green mountains & jungles
- 1 hour from Liberia Costa Rica Airport
Things to Do
- 3 pools and a whilpool. Enjoy the single largest pool in the Guanacaste resort region, a massive 44,000-square-foot swimming area with a water slide, a kid’s pool, and a steaming whirlpool
- Kids club for children 3-12 and teen club for ages 13-17
- Full-service fitness center
- 550-person capacity meeting facilities
- Daily activities including yoga, tennis, beach volleyball, and cooking classes
- Use of equipment for water sports including snorkeling, kayaking, and water polo
- Deep tissue massage, swedish massage, hot stone massage, and reflexology
- Aromatherapy, wineology, and candle massage are available
- Selection of facial treatments including rejuvenating mild cleanses, exfoliating deep cleanses, eye treatments, and soothing after-sun facials
Dreams Las Mareas offers 8 dining options, 3 bars, and 1 nightclub
- Portofino - Enjoy Italian gourmet for dinner with ocean views and breezes
- El Patio - Authentic Mexican specialties for dinner
- Himitsu - Sample Asian cuisine from Japan, China and Thailand for dinner
- Seaside Grill - Open for lunch and dinner, Seaside Grill offers grilled specialties and fun, fruity cocktails.
- Oceana -Offers fresh seafood and fish for lunch and dinner
- World Cafe -The main dining buffet open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner serves different specialties every day
- Coco Cafe - Open throughout the day, find coffee and snacks for a quick bite
Signup for Vacation Deals
Exclusive access to private sales, customized specials & more