Dreams Las Mareas
All-Inclusive Dreams Las Mareas Resort Costa Rica
Situated on El Jobo beach in the scenic province of Guanacaste and 50 miles from the airport is Dreams Las Mareas, an all-inclusive rental destination just waiting for you and your loved ones during your next beach getaway. This expansive property fine-tunes every aspect of its service to cater to your every need and whim, offering a calming respite from your day-to-day worries no matter who you bring along.
Once you set foot in the LEED-Certified Dreams Las Mareas resort, you’ll find a luxury playground with spa facilities, eight gourmet dining options, three bars, and the largest pool in the Guanacaste Resort Region.
- Check-In Time Is 3:00 P.M
- Check-Out Time Is 12:00 P.M.
- Gratuities Are Included
- 24-Hour Room Service - Light Menu
Dreams Las Mareas features 447 luxurious suites filled with amenities for your comfort and convenience.
Junior Suite Tropical View
The Junior Suites come with either double beds or a king bed, and a choice of views: tropical or jungle. The unlimited luxury all-inclusive amenities provide meals, snacks, drinks, gratuities and entertainment. There are special clubs for younger kids and for teens. Enjoy 24-hour room service, pool and beach wait service and theme parties.
Junior Suite Ocean View
The Junior Suites come with either double beds or a king bed, and an ocean view from the furnished terrace. Some offer swim-out access to a pool. The suites feature deluxe bath toiletries, a jacuzzi, 24-hour room service and a mini-bar. Unlimited luxury plans also provide meals, snacks, entertainment and kids' clubs.
Preferred Club Master Suite
With 1,055 sq. ft. of living area, this suite offers the preferred status in private lounge and beach areas, upgraded mini-bar, continental breakfast and daily canapes. The dining area seats 4 and the furnished terrace with private hot tub offers a tropical view or swim-out pool access.
Preferred Club Presidential Suite
The 1,572 sq. ft. Presidential Suite offers all unlimited luxury amenities plus a king-size bed, spacious living room with bar, and a dining area that seats 8. The furnished terrace opens to oceanfront views and offers access to a pool. All these suites are on the ground floor.
* Images shown may not reflect the actual room you'll be booking.
Dates & Rates
* All rates are base rates for hotel only: per person, per room, per night based on double occupancy. Base rates do not include any taxes or fees associated with booking your room, or costs for adding flights to your travel package.
Map, Location, & Directions
Plaza Deportes El Jobo, Provincia de Guanacaste, Costa Rica
- Playa El Jobo in the Guanacaste region of Costa Rica
- On an expansive palm-studded beach
- Surrounded by lush green mountains & jungles
Things to Do
- Dreams Las Mareas asks you to leave your worries behind and enjoy an all-inclusive, LEED-Certified experience.
- Enjoy the single largest pool in the Guanacaste resort region, a massive 44,000-square-foot swimming area with a water slide, a kid’s pool, and a steaming whirlpool.
- Clubs for young children and teenagers alike are here to stimulate and entertain your kids during their stay with thoughtful, engaging, educational, and age-appropriate programming that they’ll no doubt be excited to tell you all about.
- This beachfront resort puts you right on the water so you can show off your new tan. Splash around the gorgeous Costa Rica coast with equipment from the Water Sports Palapa, ideal for snorkeling, kayaking, sailing, and Hobie Cat enthusiasts.
- Plan a work trip absolutely no one will complain about going on when you utilize Dreams Las Mareas’ 550-person capacity meeting facilities.
- The Dreams Spa by Pevonia is a luxurious facility offering a wide variety of pampering options.
- This spa offers deep tissue massage, swedish massage, hot stone massage, and reflexology. Aromatherapy, wineology, and candle massage are also available, and there’s an open bar spa where you can enjoy four to six different types of massage therapy.
- Enjoy a selection of facial treatments, from rejuvenating mild cleanses to exfoliating deep cleanses, to eye treatments and soothing after-sun facials.
- Whether you go for a mani-pedi or a full body wrap, spa services are a great idea for traveling couples.
- Seaside Grill is your go-to poolside spot for grilled snacks and drinks, the perfect place to fill-up in between swimming and sun-tanning sessions.
- The intimate, refined Portofino is just what the doctor ordered for a romantic night out, with an elegant ambience suitable for even the most special occasions. For an equally romantic, but perhaps more casual venue, sit outside for some palate-pleasing seafood at Oceana.
- Get a taste of Mexico on your Costa Rica getaway at El Patio, where authentic cuisine with fresh ingredients make for a comforting dining experience. Just be sure to pair your meal with a refreshing margarita.
- Coco Cafe gets you started with snacks and coffee, while World Cafe keeps you going with a buffet-style assortment of international specialties.
Explore All-Inclusive Costa Rica Resorts
- Rate available 9/3-9/5
- Fitness center+4 restaurants
- Complementary snorkeling & kayaks
Adults-Only All-Inclusive Occidental Grand Papagayo Costa Rica
Signup for Vacation Deals
Exclusive access to private sales, customized specials & more