Barcelo Grand Faro
Barceló Grand Faro boasts 350 rooms with all the extravagance you’ll come to love when booking an all-inclusive resort package. All-inclusive resort deals include exotic dining, made-to-order Mexican fare at Las Olas Restaurant, and fresh fish favorites at The Sushi Bar. Barceló Grand Faro offers fun for the whole family including multiple pools, Jacuzzis, and games in the Barclay Club.
Barceló Grand Faro is the perfect place for couples or families looking to get away for the perfect all-inclusive Mexico vacation. Barceló Grand Faro has 5 pools including an infinity pool that overlooks the Sea of Cortez.
- Check in 3:00 PM
- Check out 11:00 AM
- All rooms with private terraces or balconies
- Wheelchair accessible
- 5 outdoor pools
- Unlimited dining, beverages, and entertainment
- Kids activities
Barceló Grand Faro's 350 rooms consist of three grand towers sections: Luna, Estrella and Torre Sol, all featuring a private balcony or terrace.
The Superior rooms come standard with nearly 500 square feet of space, a private terrace with views of lush gardens and contemporary Mexican decor.
Superior Room Sea View
Enjoy all of the comforts of the Superior room with the added bonus of a breathtaking panoramic view of the Sea of Cortez.
Junior Suite Beach Front Premium Level
Enjoy all the benefits of the Superior Beach Front Club Premium room with extra space and a hot tub when you book a Junior Suite Beach Front Premium room. With over 730 square feet of space, a gorgeous view of the Gulf of California and a private hot tub, the Junior Suite Beach Front Club Premium room is the beachfront perfect room for couples
Deluxe Sea View Premium Level Room
All Deluxe Sea View Premium Level rooms boast over 600 square feet of space with private terraces that offer sweeping sea views. Club Premium Deluxe guests enjoy upgrades, like a full mini bar, VIP bracelets, 24-hour room service, endless a la carte dining and much, much more.
Superior Beach Front Premium Level
The Superior Beach Front Premium Level rooms feature 570 square feet of space with a large terrace overlooking the Sea of Cortez. Guests that book these rooms will also enjoy larger beds and the services offered under the Premium Level Deluxe option, like free Wi-Fi and 15% off of spa services.
* Images shown may not reflect the actual room you'll be booking.
Map, Location & Directions
Zona FONATUR C.P. 23400
San Jose del Cabo, B.C.S. Mexico
- Located on the beach on the Sea of Cortez
- Located in the exclusive Los Cabos resort zone
- Five-minute drive to the historic town of San Jose Del Cabo
- 20 Minutes from Los Cabos Intl. Airport
Things to Do
- Snorkeling in the emerald waters
- 2 miles from golf course
- Unlimited watersports in the Sea of Cortez
- Adults-only hot tub
- Full service fitness center
- Kids club for ages 4-11 with planned activities
- Daily activities for all ages
Deep Blue Spa Amenities
- Hydrotherapy circuit that includes a steam room, sauna, and jacuzzi
- 6 treatment rooms and a suite for couples
- Special seaweed treatments and products
Barcelo Grand Faro has 5 restaurants and 3 bars
- Las Olas Restaurant - Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner with authentic Mexican flavors next to the sea
- Albatross International Restaurant - Dinner buffet featuring different nightly international themes
- Las Jicamas Restaurant - A genuine Mexican dining delight with flavorful margaritas. Open for dinner
- La Góndola Restaurant - Italian food with influence from Baja California. Open for dinner
- La Isla Snack Bar - Quick snacks like burgers, nachos and ceviche, and cocktails from 11:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Sushi Bar - Sushi, cocktails and good times await you for dinner at Sushi Bar
- Acuario Lobby Bar and Sky Sports Bar - The latest sports events and relaxing game of pool for a quick drink after dinner and live music
All-Inclusive Vacation Destinations
Signup for Vacation Deals
Exclusive access to private sales, customized specials & more