Tahiti, Alaska & World Cruises on Pacific Princess
18-Day E. Mediterranean on Pacific Princess
Up to $650 onboard credit
Sails April 2017
Sister Ships Ocean Princess and Pacific Princess both offer a small ship experience for more personalized cruising. The intimate yet elegant atmosphere on board the Pacific Princess gives travelers a chance to see exotic ports without giving up the big ship amenities. You'll find great dining opportunities with international chefs and ten bars or lounges to satisfy your appetites. Swim, sun and relax at the spa!
Discover the Pacific Princess by Princess Cruises
- Things To Do On Board
- Itineraries & Rates
The Pacific Princess is one of two R Class cruise ships from Princess Cruises. This smaller ship, along with sister ship Ocean Princess, generally attracts a more mature 50+ crowd, and fewer families traveling with children, compared to other ships in the fleet. Cruise on board the Pacific Princess to exciting destinations such as British Columbia, Alaska, Hawaii, Tahiti and Polynesia.
Built in 1999, the Pacific Princess got a makeover in January, 2010 when it underwent a refurbishment adding new upgrades and features. Find great travel deals, coupons and rates from Dunhill Travel Deals and save more on your cruise ship vacation aboard the Pacific Princess from Princess Cruises.
Awards for Pacific Princess by Princess Cruises
- 2014 - Cruise Critic Cruisers’ Choice Award - Best Embarkation
- 2013 - Condé Nast Traveler Readers’ Poll - Best Cruise Ships in the World - Top 20 Medium Ships
Upcoming Cruise Itineraries on Pacific Princess
Detailed Cabin Options Onboard the Pacific Princess
There are a total of 338 cabins on board the Pacific Princess with enough space for up to 680 guests served by a staff of 375. Standard room amenities include a television, refrigerator, A/C, security safe and 24-hour room service.
- Inside Staterooms are 158 sq. ft., have two twin beds that convert to queen-size, a closet, bathroom with shower and a sitting area with a sofa and desk. Some rooms come with extra bedding and sleep up to four guests
- Ocean View Staterooms range in size from 146 to 206 sq. ft., have either a picture window or porthole window, two twin beds that convert to queen-size, a closet, bathroom with shower, a sitting area with a sofa and desk and comfortably sleep two guests.
- Balcony Staterooms on this cruise ship are 216 sq. ft. and have floor-to-ceiling windows leading to the furnished balcony, two twin beds that convert to queen-size, a closet, bathroom with shower and a sitting area with a sofa and desk. These rooms have enough space for two to three guests.
- Mini Suites are 322 sq. ft. and have large sliding glass doors leading to their private balcony. These rooms have two twin beds that convert to queen-size, a bathroom with tub and shower, a spacious closet and a living room with sofa, armchairs and a desk. Mini Suites with extra bedding accommodate three to four guests.
- Suites on this ship offer a luxurious 874 sq. ft. of space and a large, furnished balcony. These suites have a queen-size bed, spacious closet, vanity, bathroom with whirlpool tub, a second guest bathroom, two TV’s, a DVD/CD player and a comfortable living room with a sofa bed, armchairs and dining table.
Entertainment & Activities Onboard the Pacific Princess
Take in a live show or the latest feature-length film at the Cabaret Lounge, play a game of chance at the Casino or imbibe in your favorite cocktail at one of several lounges including the Piano Bar, Club Bar or Pacific Lounge.
Visit the Lotus Spa® for a day of rest and relaxation, get in an invigorating workout at the Fitness Center or lounge by the pool while enjoying a refreshing beverage. Enjoy daytime activities like running a few laps around the jogging track, playing a game of shuffleboard or practicing putting skills in the golf cage.
Find the best Princess Cruises discounts, specials and promotions featured daily from Dunhill Travel Deals.
Dining Options on the Pacific Princess
There are a variety of casual and fine dining options to choose from on this cruise ship including the Sterling Steakhouse, Sabitini’s Italian Restaurant and the Ultimate Balcony Dining experience.
Casual Dining Options
- The Club Restaurant is the main formal dining room on the Pacific Princess. This dining option is free to all guests. Breakfast is served from 7:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m., while lunch is available on sea days, turnaround days and select port days. The Club Restaurant offers fixed dinner seating at 5:15, 6 or 8:15 p.m., or guests can opt for Anytime Dining to eat anytime between 5:30 p.m. and 10 p.m.
- Panorama Buffet is the ship’s main casual dining area open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Grab a burger or hot dog at the Deck BBQ.
- Pizzeria, Pâtisserie and Afternoon Tea are other casual options for a snack or quick bite to eat.
Specialty Dining Options
- Sabitini’s Italian Restaurant is open for dinner and serves classic Italian cuisine for $25 for adults and $12.50 for children. Complimentary breakfast is available at this specialty restaurant for all guests staying in one of the suites.
- Sterling Steakhouse is open for dinner from 6 p.m. to 11 p.m. and charges $25 for adults and $12.50 for children.
- The Ultimate Balcony Dining option is a special meal option served by dedicated wait staff. Breakfast is served from 7 a.m. to 11 a.m. for $32 per couple and dinner is served from 6 p.m. to 10 pm for $100 per couple. Dinner service includes a cocktail party, fresh flowers, champagne and a four course meal. Order this unique dining experience on board or as a pre purchased special service item.