Royal Princess Cruises to the Mediterranean & the Caribbean
10-Day Mediterranean Cruise on Royal Princess
Free specialty dining + credits
Sails May 2017
The Royal Princess was launched in 2013 with a few spectacular enhancements over other Princess ships, including the adrenaline-pumping SeaWalk, a glass-bottom walk that extends beyond the deck 125 feet above the ocean. The Lotus Spa on board has an herbal steam room, dry saunas, and a thermal suite. Spacious rooms and perfect service make the Royal Princess a memorable cruise vacation.
Discover the Royal Princess by Princess Cruises
- Things To Do On Board
- Itineraries & Rates
The Royal Princess is the flagship Royal Class cruise ship from Princess Cruises, later joined by sister ship the Regal Princess. Completed in 2013 this ship travels to exciting destinations such as the Caribbean, British Isles, Western Europe, Canada and New England.
Book a discounted cruise to the Bahamas, Barbados or the U.S. Virgin Islands with Princess Cruises. Find great travel deals, coupons and rates from Dunhill Travel Deals and save more on your cruise ship vacation aboard the Royal Princess.
Awards for Royal Princess by Princess Cruises
- 2013 - Travel Weekly Magellan Gold Awards - Best Large Cruise Ship Design
- 2013 - Travel Weekly Magellan Gold Awards - Best Large Cruise Ship Spa Design
- 2013 - Travel Weekly Magellan Gold Awards - Best Large Cruise Ship Atrium Design
- 2013 - USA Today - 10 Most Gee-Whiz Features at Sea - The SeaWalk®
- 2013 - Cruise Critic - Most Popular Ships at Sea
Upcoming Cruise Itineraries on Royal Princess
Detailed Cabin Options Onboard the Royal Princess
The Royal Princess cruise ship has 1,780 cabins and suites with space for up to 3,560 guests and a staff of 1,346 crew members. Room service is available 24-hours a day in all staterooms and most cabins sleep two guests while rooms with extra bedding can accommodate three to four passengers.
Inside Cabins are 166 to 175 sq. ft., have two twin beds that convert to a queen-sized bed, refrigerator, TV, closet and bathroom with shower.
Balcony Cabins (Obstructed) are 222 sq. ft., have a balcony with patio furniture, two twin beds that convert to queen-size, refrigerator, television, closet, desk and bathroom with shower. Views from the balcony are obstructed by life boats or other ship structures.
Balcony Cabins are 222 sq. ft., have a balcony with patio furniture, two twin beds that convert to queen-size, refrigerator, television, closet, desk and bathroom with shower.
Deluxe Balcony Cabins (Obstructed) are 233 sq. ft. and are a larger version of a balcony cabin, include all regular amenities plus a sofa bed, upgraded bathroom products, waffle bathrobes, terry cloth towels, and a premium duvet insert. These cabins have views obstructed by life boats or other ship structures.
Premium Deluxe Balcony Cabins are 233 sq. ft., have a private furnished balcony, all standard balcony cabin amenities plus a sofa bed, bathrobes, terry cloth towels and a premium duvet insert.
Mini-Suites with Balcony are 299 sq. ft. and include all the same amenities of a balcony stateroom plus a welcome glass of champagne, separate seating area, sofa bed, two flat screen televisions, marble top furniture, a spacious closet and bathroom tub.
Suites with Balcony are 440 to 682 sq. ft. and offer all the amenities of a mini-suite, plus two 42" flat screen televisions, separate bathtub and shower, marble floors and countertops, access to the Concierge Lounge, a sound station iPod dock, web access in the Internet Cafe and more.
Entertainment & Activities Onboard the Royal Princess
Are you traveling with the entire family? There are many exciting and kid-friendly options for children of all ages to enjoy on the Royal Princess. The youth and teen center is fully equipped with the latest video games, big screen TV, arts and crafts, a DJ booth and more.
Relax in one of the private VIP cabanas at the adults-only Sanctuary. Book an invigorating massage or special spa treatment at Lotus Spa®, voted one of the Best Cruise Ship Spas by USA Today. If you’re looking for something a bit more active, take a spinning or Pilates class in the aerobics studio, run a few laps around the outdoor jogging track or play a game of basketball, volleyball or tennis.
Find the best Princess Cruises offers, specials and promotions featured daily from Dunhill Travel Deals.
Dining Options on the Royal Princess
There are many great dining options to enjoy on the Royal Princess. Feast on fresh sushi at the Ocean Terrace Seafood Bar, sit down to a traditional Italian dinner at Sabitini’s or indulge in a cold and creamy bowl of ice cream at Gelato.
Casual Dining Options
- Horizon Court Buffet is the ship’s main, casual dining area open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- The Pastry Shop offers pastries, desserts and a full service coffee bar.
- Alfredo's Pizzeria serves hand-tossed pizza, antipasti and desserts.
- Head over to Prego’s Pizzeria for a slice of pizza by the pool.
- Trident Grill is the place to go for hamburgers, hot dogs, grilled chicken and more.
- Ocean Terrace Seafood Bar is a fresh seafood bar featuring caviar, sushi, raw oysters and more.
- Gelato offers cool and creamy gelato, ice cream sundaes, waffle cones and more.
- Swirls is a fantastic ice cream bar.
- International Cafe serves up fresh pastries and warm paninis.
- Princess Live Cafe serves coffee, tea, juices and baked goods.
- Vines is a wine, sushi and tapas bar.
Formal Dining Options
- All meals in the three main dining rooms, Allegro, Symphony and Concerto, are free. Concerto has open seating for breakfast and lunch while Anytime Dining is available for dinner seating from 5:30 pm to 10 pm. Allegro and Symphony are open for dinner only with either fixed or Anytime Dining options.
- If you’re craving a juicy steak, Crown Grill is the perfect dining option for chops, seafood or filet mignon. Open for dinner from 6 pm to 11 pm, this premium restaurant charges $25 for adults and $12.50 for children.
- Sabitini’s Italian restaurant serves up classic Italian style cuisine including appetizers, salads, main courses and desserts.
- Wine Maker’s Dinner is available in both the Symphony and Concerto dining rooms for $40 per person. Delicious menu selections are paired with wines specially selected to compliment the meal.
- Chef’s Table Lumière is a private dining option available for $95 per person. This exclusive food experience takes place in a private area of one of the main restaurants and features a gourmet feast prepared by an executive chef.
- The Ultimate Balcony Dining option is available on all cruise ships from Princess Cruises. Enjoy an intimate breakfast or dinner for two, served by a dedicated wait staff. Breakfast is served from 7 am to 11 am for $32 per couple, while dinner is served from 6 pm to 10 pm for $100 per couple.