Hotels in the West - Travel Deals in the Cities of the Western U.S.
Radisson Downtown - Ski City/SLC Deals
Ski City Super Pass Package
Ski by day and experience the nightlife of downtown Salt Lake with the Ski City Super Pass Package. Super Pass holders receive free transportation to all four Cottonwood resorts via Ski Bus with a stop located steps from the hotel
Hotels in the West: From Colorado to the Pacific Coast
From the Rocky Mountains of Colorado, to the popular cities of Portland, San Francisco and Seattle, our hotel deals are the very best in the West. So, if you are heading west for vacation or business travel, plan your trip with one of these hotels in the Western U.S.
Red Lion Hotel on the River, Portland, Oregon
- Bed & breakfast package
- Fantastic views of the Columbia River
- Lots of flexible meeting space
Bacon Mansion, Adorable B&B in Seattle
- Great location on Capitol Hill
- Continental all-you-can-eat breakfast
- Garden, screened porch, large kitchen
Queen Anne Bed and Breakfast, Denver
- Historic inn with 14 rooms & breakfast
- Antique decor w/ antiques & canopy beds
- Free parking + wi-fi & deck w/ hot tub
Portland Foodie Package: Pomegranate Inn B&B
- Stay 2 nts, get 4 free local appetizers
- Gorgeous, comfy fireplaced living room
- 4-poster beds & antique furnishings
Hilton Garden Inn Portland Beaverton
- Comfortable lobby with fireplace
- Restaurant and bar open for dinner
- Full buffet breakfast made to order
Embassy Suites Portland Airport - B&B
- Spacious, elegant lobby with seating
- Large, comfortable guest rooms
- Free cooked-to-order hotel breakfast
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denver
- Don't forget your warm welcome cookie
- Indoor & outdoor pool with hot tub
- Restaurant plus casual Lobby Lounge
Four Seasons Hotel Seattle
- B&B offer for two at Goldfinch Tavern
- Water views from spacious rooms
- Luxury amenities, rooftop pool terrace
More Hotels in the Western U.S.
Head Out West to These Great West Coast Hotels
If you’re looking to explore an area that offers both urban adventure and boundless wilderness, you owe it to yourself to check out these West Coast Hotels. Whether you’re planning that big California getaway, or you just want to disappear in the woods of Portland, Dunhill Travel Deals has the industry connections to find you the best rates on cheap hotels on the West Coast.
Beer drinkers will find much to love all along the West Coast, with amazing craft breweries that feature refreshing IPAs and rich, malty porters. The wine industry is also vital to the West Coast’s identity, and you can see incredible vineyards in Oregon and California. If you’re looking to sample a Napa Valley vintage, we can find you the best West Coast hotels in the region. Of course, wherever you find great beer and wine, you’re sure to find amazing food, and the West Coast will sate your hunger with the finest in farm-to-table cuisine.
The West Coast is ideal for urban travels as well. Some of the best West Coast hotels can be found in major cities, such as San Francisco, Los Angeles, Portland, and Seattle. If you end up immersed in the glitz and glamour of LA, you’ll find unparalleled shopping and sightseeing, as well as theme park adventure at Universal Studios and Disneyland parks.
Speaking of adventure, travelers seeking a challenging or leisurely hike will be wise to plan a visit to the Pacific Northwest. Both Oregon and Washington offer untamed and sprawling woodlands. But you’ll find natural beauty wherever you go on the West Coast, whether you’re among the awe-inspiring California sequoias, or searching for sea glass and shells along the gorgeous beaches of Monterey Bay.
There’s no shortage of things to do on the West Coast, so book your trip now. Dunhill Travel Deals will find you the best West Coast hotel deals even if you’re booking a last-minute trip. It’s never too late to see this magnificent part of the country, and with our industry know-how, we can ensure you have the perfect accommodations to suit your travel needs.