Hotels in the West - Travel Deals in the Cities of the Western U.S.
Radisson Downtown - Ski City/SLC Deals
Ski City Super Pass Package
Ski by day and experience the nightlife of downtown Salt Lake with the Ski City Super Pass Package. Super Pass holders receive free transportation to all four Cottonwood resorts via Ski Bus with a stop located steps from the hotel
Hotels in the West: From Colorado to the Pacific Coast
From the Rocky Mountains of Colorado, to the popular cities of Portland, San Francisco and Seattle, our hotel deals are the very best in the West. So, if you are heading west for vacation or business travel, plan your trip with one of these hotels in the Western U.S.
The Grand America Hotel, Salt Lake City
- Restaurant, bar, 24-hr room service
- Views of mountains or city skyline
- Spacious, luxury rooms & marble baths
Hotel Rose - A Piece of Pineapple Hospitality
- Chic wood-lined lobby with fireplace
- On downtown corner near shops
- Robes, comfy bedding, room service
Mozart Guest House, Seattle Bed & Breakfast
- Comfy guest rooms with fireplaces
- Close to Space Needle & Pike Place Mkt.
- Express check-in and free self parking
The Timbers - An All Suite Hotel, Denver
- Home-style apartments w/ kitchens
- Mingle with other guests at the lounge
- Town car service & 24-hr business ctr.
Hilton Garden Inn Denver Tech Center
- Restaurant, bar, and onsite catering
- Fitness center and indoor pool
- Walk to Denver Light Rail
Choice Privileges Points: Comfort Inn Portland
- Near Oregon Convention Center
- Explore Columbia River Gorge Area
- Suites are smoke-free, family friendly
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Sea-Tac Airport
- Save 10-30% on affordable getaway
- 15 miles to downtown Seattle
- Free internet and business center
Marriott Waterfront Seattle
- Beautiful views of Elliott Bay
- Site of famous Hook & Plow restaurant
- Indoor/outdoor pool and modern gym
More Hotels in the Western U.S.
Head Out West to These Great West Coast Hotels
If you’re looking to explore an area that offers both urban adventure and boundless wilderness, you owe it to yourself to check out these West Coast Hotels. Whether you’re planning that big California getaway, or you just want to disappear in the woods of Portland, Dunhill Travel Deals has the industry connections to find you the best rates on cheap hotels on the West Coast.
Beer drinkers will find much to love all along the West Coast, with amazing craft breweries that feature refreshing IPAs and rich, malty porters. The wine industry is also vital to the West Coast’s identity, and you can see incredible vineyards in Oregon and California. If you’re looking to sample a Napa Valley vintage, we can find you the best West Coast hotels in the region. Of course, wherever you find great beer and wine, you’re sure to find amazing food, and the West Coast will sate your hunger with the finest in farm-to-table cuisine.
The West Coast is ideal for urban travels as well. Some of the best West Coast hotels can be found in major cities, such as San Francisco, Los Angeles, Portland, and Seattle. If you end up immersed in the glitz and glamour of LA, you’ll find unparalleled shopping and sightseeing, as well as theme park adventure at Universal Studios and Disneyland parks.
Speaking of adventure, travelers seeking a challenging or leisurely hike will be wise to plan a visit to the Pacific Northwest. Both Oregon and Washington offer untamed and sprawling woodlands. But you’ll find natural beauty wherever you go on the West Coast, whether you’re among the awe-inspiring California sequoias, or searching for sea glass and shells along the gorgeous beaches of Monterey Bay.
There’s no shortage of things to do on the West Coast, so book your trip now. Dunhill Travel Deals will find you the best West Coast hotel deals even if you’re booking a last-minute trip. It’s never too late to see this magnificent part of the country, and with our industry know-how, we can ensure you have the perfect accommodations to suit your travel needs.