Western United States Hotel Deals
The Crawford Hotel, Denver
Luxury 4.5-star hotel near Coors Field
The historic Crawford Hotel is an elegant, 4.5-star hotel just minutes from the Museum of Contemporary Art and Larimer Square. The rooms are all individually decorated and feature original architectural details like brick walls and wooden ceiling beams. You'll love the four onsite restaurants and the massages at the spa.
Hotels in the West: From Colorado to the Pacific Coast
From the Rocky Mountains of Colorado, to the popular cities of Portland, San Francisco and Seattle, our hotel deals are the very best in the West. So, if you are heading west for vacation or business travel, plan your trip with one of these hotels in the Western U.S.
Home2 Suites Salt Lake City-Murray, UT
- Close to skiing, shops & restaurants
- Free Inspired Table breakfast included
- Indoor saline pool, full kitchen & gym
Apartments at Convention Center-16th St Mall
- Great location in downtown Denver
- Long-term monthly rates
- Fully equipped kitchens & room for all
Bacon Mansion, Adorable B&B in Seattle
- Great location on Capitol Hill
- 11 guest rooms and event space
- In historic 1909 residence, fully redone
Quality Inn & Suites Salt Lake City
- Breakfast and free wi-fi included
- Clean and quiet, close to airport
- Convenient location off of I-80
Hampton Inn Salt Lake City Central
- Pet-friendly rooms near the airport
- With coffee maker, desk, TV & hair dryer
- Seasonal outdoor pool and hot tub
Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Highlands Ranch
- Near 16th St. Mall & Bandimere Races
- Indoor saline pool with rain feature
- Free hot breakfast & high speed internet
Hilton Garden Inn Seattle Downtown
- Rooms, suites and meeting space
- Located on southern tip of Lake Union
- State-of-the-art A/V technology
Briarwood Suites, Portland, Oregon
- Near Mt Tabor Park & Kelly Butte Park
- Family friendly, free wifi & parking
- Affordable, on quiet residential street
More Hotels in the Western U.S.
Head Out West to These Great West Coast Hotels
If you’re looking to explore an area that offers both urban adventure and boundless wilderness, you owe it to yourself to check out these West Coast Hotels. Whether you’re planning that big California getaway, or you just want to disappear in the woods of Portland, Dunhill Travel Deals has the industry connections to find you the best rates on cheap hotels on the West Coast.
Beer drinkers will find much to love all along the West Coast, with amazing craft breweries that feature refreshing IPAs and rich, malty porters. The wine industry is also vital to the West Coast’s identity, and you can see incredible vineyards in Oregon and California. If you’re looking to sample a Napa Valley vintage, we can find you the best West Coast hotels in the region. Of course, wherever you find great beer and wine, you’re sure to find amazing food, and the West Coast will sate your hunger with the finest in farm-to-table cuisine.
The West Coast is ideal for urban travels as well. Some of the best West Coast hotels can be found in major cities, such as San Francisco, Los Angeles, Portland, and Seattle. If you end up immersed in the glitz and glamour of LA, you’ll find unparalleled shopping and sightseeing, as well as theme park adventure at Universal Studios and Disneyland parks.
Speaking of adventure, travelers seeking a challenging or leisurely hike will be wise to plan a visit to the Pacific Northwest. Both Oregon and Washington offer untamed and sprawling woodlands. But you’ll find natural beauty wherever you go on the West Coast, whether you’re among the awe-inspiring California sequoias, or searching for sea glass and shells along the gorgeous beaches of Monterey Bay.
There’s no shortage of things to do on the West Coast, so book your trip now. Dunhill Travel Deals will find you the best West Coast hotel deals even if you’re booking a last-minute trip. It’s never too late to see this magnificent part of the country, and with our industry know-how, we can ensure you have the perfect accommodations to suit your travel needs.