Hotels in the West - Travel Deals in the Cities of the Western U.S.
Orange Tree Inn, Santa Barbara
Great shops & eateries on State St.
Relax in the comfortable lobby area, 24 hours a day, and take a swim in the sparkling outdoor pool. The Orange Tree Inn in Santa Barbara is close the the beach and the great shopping on State Street. You'll find personal service, spacious comfortable rooms and a perfect location for exploring Santa Barbara.
Hotels in the West: From Colorado to the Pacific Coast
From the Rocky Mountains of Colorado, to the popular cities of Portland, San Francisco and Seattle, our hotel deals are the very best in the West. So, if you are heading west for vacation or business travel, plan your trip with one of these hotels in the Western U.S.
WoodSpring Suites Salt Lake City
- Now with Free Wi-Fi & low weekly rate
- Extended stay rates for months, weeks
- In-room kitchens and use of laundry rm
Inn at the Market, Seattle
- Great location on Pike Place Market
- Views of the city and Elliott Bay
- Near shops, restaurants and waterfront
Crowne Plaza Portland Downtown Convention Ctr
- Restaurant, indoor pool with spa tub
- Fridges and microwaves in room
- Close to mountain biking & hiking
Hyatt Place Denver Airport, Aurora
- Near the airport and Aurora Sports Park
- Refrigerators and DVD players
- Free wi-fi, concierge, spacious lobby
Eastside Lodge, Portland, Oregon
- 24-hour front desk and free parking
- Free wi-fi, clean comfortable bedding
- Near Architectural Heritage Center
Hotel Andra, Seattle
- On downtown corner near Westlake Ctr
- Visit the original Starbucks
- Bar & restaurant plus concierge service
Embassy Suites Hotel Denver Tech Center
- Free daily reception to meet guests
- Local town car service available
- Indoor pool, spa tub & fitness center
Hilton Garden Inn Seattle Downtown
- Bed and breakfast deal for 4
- Located on southern tip of Lake Union
- Lots of flexible meeting space
More Hotels in the Western U.S.
Head Out West to These Great West Coast Hotels
If you’re looking to explore an area that offers both urban adventure and boundless wilderness, you owe it to yourself to check out these West Coast Hotels. Whether you’re planning that big California getaway, or you just want to disappear in the woods of Portland, Dunhill Travel Deals has the industry connections to find you the best rates on cheap hotels on the West Coast.
Beer drinkers will find much to love all along the West Coast, with amazing craft breweries that feature refreshing IPAs and rich, malty porters. The wine industry is also vital to the West Coast’s identity, and you can see incredible vineyards in Oregon and California. If you’re looking to sample a Napa Valley vintage, we can find you the best West Coast hotels in the region. Of course, wherever you find great beer and wine, you’re sure to find amazing food, and the West Coast will sate your hunger with the finest in farm-to-table cuisine.
The West Coast is ideal for urban travels as well. Some of the best West Coast hotels can be found in major cities, such as San Francisco, Los Angeles, Portland, and Seattle. If you end up immersed in the glitz and glamour of LA, you’ll find unparalleled shopping and sightseeing, as well as theme park adventure at Universal Studios and Disneyland parks.
Speaking of adventure, travelers seeking a challenging or leisurely hike will be wise to plan a visit to the Pacific Northwest. Both Oregon and Washington offer untamed and sprawling woodlands. But you’ll find natural beauty wherever you go on the West Coast, whether you’re among the awe-inspiring California sequoias, or searching for sea glass and shells along the gorgeous beaches of Monterey Bay.
There’s no shortage of things to do on the West Coast, so book your trip now. Dunhill Travel Deals will find you the best West Coast hotel deals even if you’re booking a last-minute trip. It’s never too late to see this magnificent part of the country, and with our industry know-how, we can ensure you have the perfect accommodations to suit your travel needs.