Celebrity Summit, Celebrity Cruises
- Entertainment & Activities
The third member of the Millennium Class, the Celebrity Summit® ship features the line’s luxurious AquaClass® staterooms, with exclusive access to Blu restaurant’s healthy, delicious, “clean cuisine.” Embark on your Southern Caribbean cruise when you find great Celebrity Cruise Line deals from Dunhill Travel Deals.
The Summit is a Millennium Class of ship and joins sister ships Infinity, Millennium and Constellation from Celebrity Cruise Line. The Celebrity Cruise Line Summit just came out of dry dock at the beginning of 2012, where it underwent a complete refurbishment including the addition of AquaClass staterooms, the Celebrity iLounge and two new restaurants: Blu and Qsine.
The Celebrity Summit has a fantastic guest-to-crew ratio and room for 2,158 passengers served by a crew of around 1,000. Standard features that come with all staterooms and suites include 24-hour complimentary room service, ice buckets replenished daily, hair dryer, mini-bar, flat-screen TV, security safe, Wi-fi internet and premium bedding featuring plush duvets and soft pillows.
Suites range from 308 to over 2,500 square feet (sf) with room for up to 3 guests. Suite amenities include 24-hour butler service, bathrooms with both a tub and shower, reserved theater seating on select days, afternoon tea with canapés, fresh flowers, daily fruit platter, in-suite espresso and cappuccino, one complimentary dinner per guest and in-suite dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
The Aqua Class Staterooms were added as part of the ships 2012 refurbishment. AquaClass guests get perks such as priority seating at Blu Restaurant, daily water and tea delivery, Hansgrohe® shower panel, fog-free mirrors and on-demand fitness classes. AquaClass rooms have a private balcony, are 249 sf and the perfect size for 2 passengers.
Are you looking for special amenities not found in the other staterooms? Then book your next cruise vacation in one of the Concierge Class Staterooms. Concierge level perks include fresh flowers, fresh fruit platter delivered daily, a bottle of sparkling wine, afternoon snacks, priority check-in and express luggage delivery. Standard concierge rooms are 232 sf, while wheelchair accessible rooms offer 258 sf of space. All staterooms in this class sleep 3 to 4 guests and have a private balcony plus 2 twin beds that convert to queen-size.
Veranda Class Staterooms range in size from 208 to 513 sf and have either private or semi-private verandas. All rooms have 2 twin beds that convert to queen-size, ample closet space, private bathrooms with a shower and a cozy sitting area. The large family cabins offer 271 square feet of living space with an additional 242 sf balcony and can comfortably sleep up to 4 passengers.
Ocean View Class Staterooms come in both standard and wheelchair accessible versions. The standard room is 170 sf, while the accessible rooms are around 380 sf. These rooms have either a window or porthole for a picturesque view of the ocean and 2 twin size beds that convert to a queen-size bed. Ocean view rooms have a bathroom with shower, closet and some rooms include a sofa bed or Pullman-style bunk beds to accommodate up to 3 guests.
Inside Class Staterooms range in size from 170 to 240 sf, sleep 2 passengers and come with either 2 twin beds or a double bed. Some rooms include a sofa bed to sleep up to 3 guests. Inside rooms feature a private bathroom with shower and a sitting area with a writing desk plus a couch with end table.
Entertainment & Activities
Celebrity Summit is outfitted for ultimate relaxation, with the AquaSpa® by Elemis® that features an extensive treatment menu that draws from cultures around the world. Order a contemporary martini while you’re entertained by the energetic show put on by talented bartenders at the Martini Bar & Crush, with an ice-topped bar and unique cocktails served with a side of fine caviar.
Stay connected in the Celebrity iLounge, featuring a variety of popular Apple® electronic devices to help you keep in touch around the clock. The iLounge also offers a variety of iLearn classes to help you brush up on your photography, video and audio skills. Visit 54 Below, a cabaret-style Broadway supper club based on the legendary Studio 54 nightclub in New York City, and catch some of the hottest live stage shows. Whatever your vacation ambitions, you’re sure to satisfy them on a Celebrity Cruise Line discount cruise when you travel aboard the Celebrity Summit.
Expand your palette and sample fresh and exotic dishes that are artfully presented with the Qsine® experience, Celebrity’s unique specialty restaurant. Enjoy many fine dining options on the Summit when you book a Celebrity Cruise Line special vacation.
Normandie, on deck 3, features a demonstration kitchen and serves delectable gourmet, French-inspired cuisine. There is a surcharge of $45 per guest and reservations are necessary as the 134 seats fill up quickly.
Deck 4 Dining Options
- Michael’s Club is a private lounge and restaurant serving passengers staying in the Celebrity, Signature, Royal, Penthouse or Reflections Suites or who are a member of the Zenith Captain’s Club. The club is open 24-hours and breakfast, lunch, snacks and drinks are served throughout the day.
- The Cosmopolitan Restaurant is the main dining room on the Celebrity Summit. The restaurant serves breakfast and dinner and features a variety of steak, seafood, chicken and vegetable options on the menu from Master Chef Michel Roux.
Deck 5 Dining Options
- Blu Restaurant is open for breakfast and dinner and is the exclusive dining option for guests of the AquaClass staterooms. Blu serves healthier, spa-inspired cuisine with smaller portions than are typically found in restaurants.
- Bistro on Five serves delicious crêpes and paninis for a small $5 surcharge. This French-cafe style eatery is open from 6 a.m. until late at night. You won't get enough of these mouth-watering treats.
Deck 10 Dining Options
- Spa Café is on the same deck as the Canyon Ranch SpaClub. Head on over to the café after an invigorating workout in the fitness center, and choose from a variety of snacks and refreshing beverages.
- The Pool Grill is the perfect place to grab a quick snack, or revitalizing beverage while you are lounging by the pool.
- Waterfall Café & Grill is the ship’s main buffet dining area serving up breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can make selections from a variety of pastas, salads, meats, desserts and freshly made pizza.
Deck 11 Dining Options
- The menu at Qsine is saved on an iPad! Food is served in large containers and guests are encouraged to order several dishes to pass around and share with their table mates. There is a $45 surcharge to eat at this specialty restaurant.
- Mast Bar & Grill has a limited menu of french fries, hot dogs and burgers. You can request specialized toppings on your made-to-order meal such as sauteéd mushrooms or caramelized onions.