Escorted Tours: Travel with an Expert Guide
Here are some benefits of an escorted tour:
Airfare included: Choose your most convenient airport and roundtrip air, many times upgraded, that’s already included in your costs. Most tours will pick you up directly from the airport and take you to your hotel or lodgings for the evening.
Great hotels: You don’t have to worry about finding a clean and safe hotel, as the tour company will handle everything for you. You’ll stay in 4.0 and 5.0-star accommodations across the globe, knowing you and your belongings are safe and secure.
Day tours: You have no chance of getting lost and ending up in another country when you’re on an escorted tour. You’ll be taken from your lodgings on walking, train, motor coach, and other types of tours with knowledgeable English-speaking guides that know the history and facts of their country better than anyone.
Varying itineraries: With varying lengths and stops in each destination, you can find the tour that’s best for your timeline. Departing year-round to destinations across the globe, you can find and plan the right dates and returns for the perfect vacation.
Exciting countries: Go somewhere you never thought possible. You don’t have to worry about safety, changing currency, walking around by yourself, or finding your own transport in a foreign land. You can travel to destinations in Africa, Asia, the Middle East, and South America, all with peace of mind.
All-inclusive price: Bundling airfare, hotel, tours, and food is great on your budget. You can save hundreds and even thousands of dollars by booking an escorted tour over trying to plan all the accommodations by yourself. A lot of tours even include meals, so you’ll get great cuisine from exotic cultures in your fare as well.
Insider knowledge: When you plan a vacation yourself, you’re likely to visit the most touristy and populated areas. With a tour expert, you’ll be exploring small towns and villages, wildlife, and other places only known by locals.
Ideas for your next escorted tour
- Plus, save an additional 7.5% on these immersive trips
- France, Belgium & The Netherlands, Spain, Portugal
- Morocco, Malta & many more incredible destinations
Save up to $600 per Couple on Air to Europe & Beyond
- Medieval banquet, excursions, breathtaking sights & more
- Mention promo code: 2FOR120 for air offer
- Includes breakfast, transportation, free Wi-Fi & more
2-For-1 Air Sale on 7-Day Ireland Vacation
- Limited time sale: $400 off
- Tour the famed ‘Pink City’ of Jaipur
- Visit Delhi, Jaipur, Agra, Cochin, & more
Air & 14-Day Best of North/South India Escorted Tour
- Don't wait: Get $200 off now!
- See the Taj Mahal & Pink City
- Includes hotels, tours, sightseeing, & some meals
Air + 11-Day Best of India & Dubai
- Four game drives, cable-car ride up Table Mountain & more
- Highlights include the Apartheid Museum & Mandela House
- 8 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 3 dinners & accommodations
9-Day South Africa w/ Kruger National Park
- 10% off w/ code VBRIT320
- Visit the London Eye, the Roman Baths, Blenheim Palace, & more
- FIND YOUR GREAT BRITAIN!
14-Day Tour of London, Bath & Liverpool w/ Hotels
- 10% off now with code VBRITSCOT320
- Includes sightseeing, hotels, transportation, & some meals
- Visit Scottish Isles for dramatic cliffs, beaches, & landmarks
11-Day Gaelic West Scotland Tour
- 10% off now with code VBRIT320
- Includes sightseeing, hotels, transportation, & breakfasts
- Visit Windsor, Devon, Cardiff Castle & Chester
11-Day Scenic Britain Tour w/London, Chester & Edinburgh
How to get the most out of an escorted tour:
Pack light: Flying is difficult as is, and adding on pounds of luggage for unnecessary items only inflames the problem. Leave room in your luggage for souvenirs and anything else you might want to bring home. Don’t forget you can always buy socks wherever you go if you run out.
Pack right: Make sure you know what the weather is when you go, not when you buy. If you’re wearing a parka in the middle of summer or gym shorts in the tundra, your trip will be memorable, but not for the right reasons.
Research ahead: You’ll most likely have some free time during your tour, so knowing what’s around you will help you explore further. You can find fun restaurants, museums, and other attractions that aren’t highlighted on the tour and have an even better experience.
Know your tour: Are you 25 and about to take a tour designed for mature travelers 50 and over? Many tours are designed with a certain demographic in mind, so make sure you know it before you book. Similarly, you can find tours for your interests like adventure, history, romance, and nature.
Plan an escorted tour and stress less when you know everything is already planned out ahead of time. You can instead take more enjoyment in the countryside, safaris, cities, and UNESCO sites you journey through on your vacation.
By: Devyn Woolsey
Signup for Vacation Deals
Exclusive access to private sales, customized specials & more