Escorted Tours: Travel with an Expert Guide
Here are some benefits of an escorted tour:
Airfare included: Choose your most convenient airport and roundtrip air, many times upgraded, that’s already included in your costs. Most tours will pick you up directly from the airport and take you to your hotel or lodgings for the evening.
Great hotels: You don’t have to worry about finding a clean and safe hotel, as the tour company will handle everything for you. You’ll stay in 4.0 and 5.0-star accommodations across the globe, knowing you and your belongings are safe and secure.
Day tours: You have no chance of getting lost and ending up in another country when you’re on an escorted tour. You’ll be taken from your lodgings on walking, train, motorcoach, and other types of tours with knowledgeable English-speaking guides that know the history and facts of their country better than anyone.
Varying itineraries: With varying lengths and stops in each destination, you can find the tour that’s best for your timeline. Departing year-round to destinations across the globe, you can find and plan the right dates and returns for the perfect vacation.
Exciting countries: Go somewhere you never thought possible. You don’t have to worry about safety, changing currency, walking around by yourself, or finding your own transport in a foreign land. You can travel to destinations in Africa, Asia, the Middle East, and South America, all with peace of mind.
All-inclusive price: Bundling airfare, hotel, tours, and food is great on your budget. You can save hundreds and even thousands of dollars by booking an escorted tour over trying to plan all the accommodations by yourself. A lot of tours even include meals, so you’ll get great cuisine from exotic cultures in your fare as well.
Insider knowledge: When you plan a vacation yourself, you’re likely to visit the most touristy and populated areas. With a tour expert, you’ll be exploring small towns and villages, wildlife, and other places only known by locals.
Ideas for your next escorted tour
- Visit the Academy Museum in Florence
- Includes 11 breakfasts, 2 lunches & 4 dinners
- Stroll the streets of Verona
13-Day Italian Vistas Tour | Save Up To 15%
- Embark on a Dhow dinner cruise along Dubai Creek
- Explore the UAE's iconic Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
- Be in awe of the art masterpieces in Louvre Abu Dhabi
Air & 8-Day Dubai & Abu Dhabi Tour For 2
- Travel to Lisbon to visit the Monastery of Jeronimos
- Visit Fatima, a popular Christian pilgrimage destination
- Swim & sunbathe on the serene beaches of the Algarve
Air & 12-Day Portugal Tour | 2 Travel for Price of 1
- Raise a glass as you taste some of the finest wines in Tuscany
- Fall in love w/ the beauty of the Eternal City, Rome
- Experience a lovely gondola ride in the canals of Venice
Air & 8-Day Rome, Florence & Venice Tour For 2
- Prado Museum, Sagrada Familia Basilica, Cibeles Fountain
- Madrid, Seville, Granada, Valenica & Barcelona
- Money-saving travel in off-season plus less crowds
9-Day Spanish Escape Guided Tour w/ 12 Meals
- Rome, Assisi, Pisa, Florence & other cities
- Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel, St. Mark's Square
- Leaning Tower, boat ride in Venice, Colosseum
9-Day Italy's Great Cities Guided Tour w/ 11 Meals
- Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Udaipur & other cities
- Superior hotels w/ daily breakfast, transport
- Superior hotels w/ daily breakfast, transport
Air & 14-Day Small Group Tour of Rajasthan, India
- Scale the Eiffel Tower for some of the most spectacular views
- Rail ticket from London to Paris
- Enjoy a pint of Guinness in Dublin
Air & 7-Nt Dublin, London & Paris Vacation
- American buffet breakfast daily
- 4-nt cruise aboard the M/S Blue Shadow
- Tours of Edfu, Cairo, Aswan, & more
Air & 7-Nt Egypt Vacation w/ Nile Cruise
- Discover Edinburgh, Inverness, Glasgow & other cities
- See Loch Ness, visit the home of golf, castles, more
- 12 Meals, first-class & higher hotels, free time
Air & 9-Day Scotland Tour w/ 4 Excursion Options
- Tokyo, Kyoto, Mt. Fuji, Kanazawa & more
- Book by 3/1 to secure up to $800 savings
- Option to purchase airfare + tour available
11-Day Discover Japan Guided Tour | Up to $800 Off
How to get the most out of an escorted tour:
Pack light: Flying is difficult as is, and adding on pounds of luggage for unnecessary items only inflames the problem. Leave room in your luggage for souvenirs and anything else you might want to bring home. Don’t forget you can always buy socks wherever you go if you run out.
Pack right: Make sure you know what the weather is when you go, not when you buy. If you’re wearing a parka in the middle of summer or gym shorts in the tundra, your trip will be memorable, but not for the right reasons.
Research ahead: You’ll most likely have some free time during your tour, so knowing what’s around you will help you explore further. You can find fun restaurants, museums, and other attractions that aren’t highlighted on the tour and have an even better experience.
Know your tour: Are you 25 and about to take a tour designed for mature travelers 50 and over? Many tours are designed with a certain demographic in mind, so make sure you know it before you book. Similarly, you can find tours for your interests like adventure, history, romance, and nature.
Plan an escorted tour and stress less when you know everything is already planned out ahead of time. You can focus on the moment and truly enjoy the countryside, safaris, cities, and UNESCO sites you journey through on your vacation.
By: Devyn Woolsey
Signup for Vacation Deals
Exclusive access to private sales, customized specials & more