Indus Travels: Award Winning Vacations Across the Globe
Vacations are meant to be an escape from our every day and a chance to relax, however, at times they can be stressful, especially when you’re trying to plan everything yourself. From flights to hotels to tours to meals, there’s no time left to actually enjoy your trip! Indus Travels takes out the guesswork so all you need to do is decide where you want to go and voila, the trip you've been dreaming of awaits. Stop worrying about every minute detail and get more out of your bucket list vacation to India, Peru, or anywhere in between.
Indus was founded in 2001 with just two employees with a passion for travel. Hard work, dedication, and impeccable customer support lead to increased travel destinations, tours, and options allowing you to personalize your trip. With award-winning service, unparalleled flexibility, and exciting excursions, let Indus take you on an unforgettable adventure in 50 different breathtaking countries and countless cities, villages, and towns.
If the first thing you’re thinking when you get off a flight to your long-awaited destination is how to get to your hotel, Indus is the tour operator for you. Instead of trying to flag down a taxi or car service, and hoping you’ll get to the correct destination, walk right off the plane and meet your vacation manager who has everything pre-planned so there’s no waiting in lines, no getting lost, and no confusion.
Guides for Indus don’t just know about your destination, they’ve lived it! These local experts all hail from the country you’re visiting and can give you insider knowledge you won’t find anywhere else. Want to haggle for some jewelry or souvenirs? Your guide can help. Your guide is the perfect translator, speaking both English and the language of the country you’re visiting, so you can get help anywhere you’re going during your trip.
Choose an award-winning tour to India, where Indus has been voted the best tour from America five different times. Your local guide will take you to famous attractions, such as Amber Palace and Taj Mahal, and share the history of these historic landmarks along the way. If you’re more enthralled by an outdoor adventure, book an award-winning trip to South Africa; all you need is a good camera and some patience to catch a glimpse of wild animals in their natural habitat.
With small tour sizes averaging 22, you’ll get personalized service and get to know your guide and fellow passengers. Who knows, you might stay friends for life.
At Indus, there is no one size fits all for vacations; Compare itineraries and pick the one that best fits your needs and personality. If you want the flexibility to plan out your days, you’ll find tours with just the right amount of structure to get you started. Ride through the hills of Ireland with a map in hand to discover small castles along the way - on your own time. If you’re a brand-new traveler who isn’t sure what to do in a new land, there are tours for you too. Explore the ancient wonders of Peru where you’ll see the ruins of Machu Picchu and learn about its history with your expert guide.
Whether you want a package that includes a rental car so you can explore at your own pace, or a more in-depth tour full of cultural experiences, you can find it all in an Indus trip. For the foodies, yogis, or faith-based travelers, there are customized itineraries you won’t find anywhere including the best stops, tours, and activities for your theme. Book a culinary tour to experience epicurean delights or a wellness tour for calming and relaxation featuring yoga classes on the beautiful shoreline.
If you’re interested in exploring the world solo, you’ll find over a dozen itineraries just for you. Most companies charge single supplements, increasing the price of your trip by up to 50%. With several trips tailored to solo travelers with no extra fees, you can meet like-minded people during your adventure.
The flexibility Indus offers in its itineraries allows you time to relax, rewind, or get into adventure mode with outdoor activities. Even though you’re traveling in a group, you can customize your trip with dozens of different excursions and optional tours. In Namibia, go quad biking through the sand dunes for an exhilarating experience under the African sun. Or, if you’re looking for an even more adrenaline-fueled day, go tandem skydiving over the desert for stunning views below.
If these activities are not your idea of a good time, there are plenty of options available. For example, visit a family’s home in India for an authentic cooking lesson in the culinary styles of the area. Cook alongside your host family for the most authentic Indian food you can imagine. You’ll get to taste everything you’ve made in the end too, making for a fun experience your taste buds will enjoy.
For unforgettable experiences, new tastes and smells, a little (or a lot of) adventure, and incredible knowledge from expert guides there to help you, start packing your bags and let Indus do the work for you, so you can focus on what matters: having an incredibly unique experience in far corners around the globe. The only hard part is deciding where you want to go!
Current Deals fom Indus Travels
- Visit Lisbon, Nazare, Porto, & other cities
- Guided sightseeing plus plenty of free time
- Pay over time with Uplift
Air & 8-Day Portugal Small Group Tour
- Blarney Castle, Cliffs of Moher, Kylemore Abbey, more
- Enjoy a Lough Corrib Cruise w/ scones & coffee
- Superior hotel, 9 meals, transport & other inclusions
Air & 9-Day Unforgettable Ireland Small Group tour
- Visit Rome, Florence, Pisa, Milan, Venice & more
- Superior hotels, daily breakfast plus special dinner
$100 Off | Air & 16-Day Amazing Italy Group Tour
- Colosseum, Vatican City, Basilica of San Petronio
- Superior hotels w/ daily breakfast, transports
- Visit Florence, Rome, Venice, & other cities
Air & 11-Day Best of Italy Guided Tour
- Plitvice Lakes National Park, Bled Old Town
- Journey along the Adriatic Sea from Dubrovnik to Zagreb
- Includes tours, transport, superior hotels w/ daily breakfast
Air & 12-Day Croatia & Slovenia Guided Tour
- Athens - Mykonos - Santorini
- See the Acropolis, Parthenon, Theater of Dionysus & more
- Independent tour w/ optional add-ons
Air & 9-Day Island Hopping in Greece Vacation
- Explore Norway, Sweden & Finland
- Sail through fjords, panoramic train ride
- Superior hotels, 17 meals, transport, cruises & more
Air & 17-Day Scandinavia & the Baltics Group Tour
- Book by January 20 & save on value group tour
- City tours, boat rides, visit Prague Castle + more
- Guided sightseeing plus free time to explore
$100 Off | Air & 7-Day Vienna, Budapest & Prague Tour
- Includes 2 fjord cruises, train journey, city tours
- Food tasting experience at Bergen Fish Market
- Visit Viking ship museum, the Royal Palace, & more
Air & 8-Day Magic of Norwegian Fjords Tour
- Save $100 when booking online by 1/20
- Belem Tower, Swiss Alps cable car ride, Colosseum
- 13 Meals, superior hotels, attractions, transport & more
Air & 14-Day Portugal, Spain, Switzerland & Italy
- Red Fort, Taj Mahal, Amber Palace + other sights
- All hotels w/ daily breakfast & transport
- Explore Delhi, Agra & Jaipur on this small group tour
Air & 7-Day Golden Triangle of India Small Group Tour
Signup for Vacation Deals
Exclusive access to private sales, customized specials & more