Windstar Cruises is a luxury cruise line that offers a customized experience for all of its guests. With six yachts in its fleet, Windstar keeps things on the small side to make your journey intimate and memorable. Choose from the Wind Surf, Wind Star, Wind Spirit, Star Pride, Star Breeze, or Star Legend. Each ship only holds 148 to 310 guests.
Sail across the seas to a number of destinations around the world, including the Caribbean, Mediterranean, northern Europe, Tahiti, Asia, and more. Voted the World's Best Small Ship Cruise Line by Conde Nast Traveler, Windstar Cruises always chooses smaller or secluded ports to provide you with a trip you'll never forget. As for the dining options, you'll enjoy a number of locally sourced flavors and ingredients that reflect the cultures you're visiting.
When you're ready to book a trip on Windstar Cruises, use Dunhill Travel Deals to find the best prices.
Windstar Cruises' Offers
7-Day Windstar Cruise to Norwegian Splendors
- August sailing dates available
- Depart Edinburgh for Norwegian fjords
- Includes mountain train + bike ride
8-Day Spanish Serenade on Windstar Star Pride
- May + Oct. 2018 sailing dates avail.
- Sail from Barcelona to Lisbon
- See fascinating ports of So. Spain
16-Day Pacific Cruise on Windstar Star Legend
- Sept. 2018 sailing dates available
- Trans-Pacific crossing, Alaska to Tokyo
- See Kodiak, Homer & Japanese ports
8-Day Treasures of S. Spain Wind Star Cruise
- Sail Lisbon to Barcelona in April 2018
- See the Treasures of Spain and Morocco
- Visit Tangier, Malaga & Cartagena