Norwegian Jewel by Norwegian Cruise Line
11-Day Australia Cruise on Norwegian Jewel
Exclusive: Up to $1,700 cash back
February 2018 sailing from Sydney
Norwegian Jewel is a spectacular ship that offers some of the largest suites at sea! Enjoy 13 bars and nightclubs while you cruise Alaska, Pacific or Mexico. Kids will be happy to see exclusive Nickelodeon entertainment onboard, while adults can see all the amazing shows and performances or dance all night during the White Hot Party.
- Entertainment & Activities
- Itineraries & Rates
The namesake of their "Jewel Class," the Norwegian Jewel offers some of the largest suites at sea, with staterooms to accommodate every taste and style for up to 2,276 guests. The other cruise ships in the Jewel Class include Norwegian Pearl, Norwegian Jade and Norwegian Gem. The Jewel, built in 2005, underwent a complete refurbishment in the summer of 2014 and features 16 dining options, 13 bars and nightclubs and so much more. Find the best Norwegian Cruise Line deals, discounts and promotions from Dunhill Travel Deals and save on your Alaska cruise aboard the Norwegian Jewel!
Itineraries, Sailing Dates & Pricing
(All prices are per person)
The Haven Suites offer luxurious cruise ship traveling and include 24-hour butler and concierge service and access to the private Haven Courtyard Area. These suites range from a modest 440 to a huge 4,891 square feet (sf) and accommodate from three to eight guests. Haven Suites have either a queen size or king size bed, large private balconies, living area and dining area. The Three-Bedroom Garden Villa includes a hot tub in the private garden and terrace area.
Norwegian Jewel Suites range in size from 341 to 546 sf and can accommodate from two to six passengers. They have large private balconies, queen-size beds, living areas, dining areas and include butler and concierge service.
Mini Suites offer extra space for guests traveling with children and range from 138 to 143 sf with room for up to four passengers. These suites have a large, private balcony, inside sitting area, bath with shower and two lower beds that convert to a queen-size bed.
Balcony Staterooms all have a private balcony sitting area, inside sitting area and two lower beds that convert to queen size. Some cabins also have a Pullman bed or sleeping sofa for room for up to four guests in 205 sf of living space.
Oceanview Staterooms offer guests spectacular ocean viewing options from either a porthole or picture window. Each oceanview cabin is around 160 sf with two lower beds that convert to queen size, and extra pull-down or sofabeds, perfect for three to four guests.
Inside Staterooms on the Norwegian Jewel are around 140 sf with room for two guests. They all have two lower beds which can be turned into a queen size bed and include extra bedding options to accommodate up to four guests. Passengers in the inside staterooms have access to many cruise ship amenities including room service.
Entertainment & Activities
Whether you're taking your annual family vacation, are seeking a romantic getaway, or want a solo sabbatical, the Norwegian Jewel has entertainment options to make your experience unforgettable. Watch the kids slip and slide at the Splashdown Kids' Club at the Sapphire Kids' Pool while you choose from a range of services at the Bora Bora Health Spa & Beauty Salon. Maintain your active lifestyle at Body Waves Fitness Center, play a game on the basketball/volleyball/tennis court, or wake up for a morning run at sea on the jogging/walking track.
Unwind in one of six hot tubs, or work on your tan at the main pool, with countless sun beds and deck chairs from which to choose. Visit the Galleria Shops to pick up the perfect souvenir, or purchase an original work from the Art Gallery. When night falls, relax with a cocktail at the FYZZ Cabaret Lounge & Bar, Shakers Martini & Cocktail Bar, Topsiders Bar & Grill poolside, or any of eight other exciting bars and lounges. Find great pricing on Norwegian Cruise Line promotions on Dunhill Travel Deals.
When it's time to dine, enjoy authentic Pan Asian cuisine at Chin Chin Asian Restaurant, indulge in Italian comfort food at La Cucina, or choose from 14 other eateries. Check with your travel agent for Norwegian Cruise Line promotions and dining options on Norwegian Jewel cruise ship vacations.
Deck 6 Dining Options
- Azura is one of the main dining rooms on the Jewel offering complimentary breakfast, lunch and dinner to all guests.
- Le Bistro serves gourmet French cuisine with a fixed menu pricing of $20 per person. If you have room after dinner, try the chocolate fondue with fresh fruit.
- Tsar's Palace is another main dining room offering breakfast, lunch and dinner and is free for all guests.
Deck 7 Dining Options
- Atrium Cafe & Bar is the perfect spot to enjoy a cup of tea or coffee and a delicious pastry.
- Chin Chin is an Asian restaurant serving a variety of Thai, Japanese and Chinese cuisine. Enjoy dim sum, Cantonese scallops, Singapore noodles and more for only $15 per person.
- Sushi Bar offers freshly prepared sashimi and sushi with a la carte pricing.
- Teppanyaki Room is great place to take the kids who'll enjoy watching chefs prepare stir fried meals right in front of them. Reservations are suggested in this 32 seat restaurant with a cover charge of $25 per passenger.
Deck 8 Dining Options
- Blue Lagoon is a 24-hour food court, perfect for early morning snacks or late night munchies. Food choices are always free at this casual eating establishment.
- Moderno is the place to go if you are looking for slow-roasted lamb chops, chicken and sausage. Sides include mashed potatoes, fried plantains, rice and beans and an extensive salad and tapas bar. There is a $20 per person charge to eat at this Brazilian steakhouse.
Deck 12 Dining Options
- Garden Cafe serves complimentary breakfast, lunch and dinner buffet style.
- The Great Outdoors is an outdoor buffet serving the same menu as the Garden Cafe. Breakfast, lunch and dinner at the Great Outdoors is complimentary with your cruise fare.
- La Cucina (formerly Mama's Italian Kitchen) serves up delicious Italian cuisine including crisp salads and piping hot pizza. There is a $15 charge per person to enjoy a meal at La Cucina.
- Topsiders Bar & Grill serves free food from around noon to 3 pm, with a selection of burgers, hot dogs, salads and desserts.
Deck 13 Dining Options
- Cagney's is the second steakhouse on board the Norwegian Jewel. The authentic American style steakhouse offers classics like bone-in ribeye, filet mignon and double cut lamb chops. Guests pay $30 each at this specialty restaurant.
- Sky High Bar & Grill offers burgers, hot dogs, bratwurst and more in a casual dining experience. Assorted juices, coffee and pastries are served for breakfast, and the food is always free.
Norwegian Cruise Line Deals
7-Day Mexico Cruise on Norwegian Star
- Exclusive: Up to $1,700 on-board credit
- April 2018 sailing
- Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlan, Cabo
7-Day W. Caribbean Cruise on Norwegian Escape
- March 2018 sailing
- Free At Sea Sale: packages, credits
- Miami, Cayman, Jamaica, Nassau
3-Day Bahamas Cruise on Norwegian Epic
- March 2018 sailing
- Free At Sea sale - dining + beverage
- Cirque Dream and Dinner show
3-Day Bahamas Cruise on Norwegian Sky
- Exclusive: Up to $1,700 cash back
- February 2018 sailing - Book now!
- Longest poolside bar at sea