Featured Europe & Mediterranean Cruises on Norwegian Jade
7-Day Caribbean Cruise on Norwegian Jade
Up to $50 onboard credit
Departs April 2017
This stately ship is a medium-size Jewel Class vessel that carries just over 2,400 passengers. With itineraries ranging from Caribbean to Mediterranean, you're sure to find one that suits you. Enjoy Vegas-style shows, magic shows, art galleries and 16 different dining options. Get onboard credits and more!
Discover the Norwegian Jade by Norwegian Cruise Line
- Things To Do On Board
- Itineraries & Rates
With year-round Europe cruises, the Norwegian Jade ship is the five-time World Travel Award winner for "Europe's Leading Cruise Line." This ship can carry over 2,400 passengers, and has over 1,000 attentive crew members to help make your experience unforgettable. Norwegian Jade is a Jewel Class cruise ship, along with sister ships Gem, Pearl and Jewel. Find the best Norwegian Cruise Line deals, discounts and promotions from Dunhill Travel Deals and save on your Mediterranean cruise.
Upcoming Cruise Itineraries on Norwegian Jade
Detailed Cabin Options Onboard the Norwegian Jade
There are many cabin options for guests to select from on the Norwegian Jade cruise ship.
The Haven Suites offer the ultimate cruise ship experience with 24-hour butler and concierge service and access to the exclusive Haven Courtyard area. Guests in these suites can choose from a variety of options from the 440 square-foot (sf) Haven Courtyard Penthouse to the huge Three-Bedroom Garden Villa with over 4,700 square feet of space. The Haven suites come equipped with either a queen-size or king-size bed, living area, dining area, private balconies and have room for up to 8 guests.
Suites on the Norwegian Jade cruise ship range from 341 to 578 sf and can accommodate four to six passengers. These suites all have a queen-size bed, large private balcony, living area, dining area and include butler and concierge service. If you are traveling with a large group, you might want to book passage in one of the Two-Bedroom Family Suites.
Mini Suites, with private balconies, offer guests 272 to 285 square feet of living space and are the perfect size for up to four guests. They all have two lower beds that convert to a queen-size bed, a comfortable sitting area and luxury bathrooms with showers.
Balcony Staterooms have floor-to-ceiling glass doors opening on to their own private balcony. These staterooms are around 200 sf with room for up to four guests. Balcony staterooms have two lower beds that convert to queen size and many also have a convertible sofa bed.
Oceanview Staterooms have either a picture window or porthole window so guests can look out over the ocean as they are traveling to their next port of call. These staterooms vary in size from 155 to 161 sf with accommodations for three to four guests. All oceanview staterooms come with two lower beds that convert to a queen-size bed if you wish.
Inside Staterooms are a great option to enjoy an affordable cruise ship vacation. These staterooms include two lower beds that convert to queen size and extra bedding for up to four guests. Inside staterooms range in size from 138 to 143 square feet.
Entertainment & Activities Onboard the Norwegian Jade
Browse the Art Gallery and purchase an original piece while the kids play at the Tree Tops Kid's Club or hang out at Wipe Out Teen's Club. Schedule a rejuvenating treatment at the Mandara Spa, catch a Vegas-style show at the Stardust Theater, or shop at the Galleria Boutiques. Stay in shape while on vacation with Norwegian Jade's full gym and daily classes at the fitness center, or shoot some hoops on the basketball/volleyball/tennis court.
While onboard, experience ELEMENTS, Norwegian's mesmerizing magic show that incorporates and honors the four elements of Earth, Air, Water and Fire. You can also catch Shout! The Mod Musical or vote for your favorite of four talented, live singers in Showdown, an energetic performance that will have you dancing in the aisles. Norwegian Jade has all this and more to keep you entertained each and every day of your Norwegian Cruise Line discount cruise vacation.
Dining Options on the Norwegian Jade
Included in your cruise are 16 dining options, from the endless buffet with action stations at the Garden Cafe to finest Pan Asian fare at Jasmine Garden. Check with your travel agent for Norwegian Cruise Line promotions and dining options on Norwegian Jade cruise ship vacations.
Deck 6 Dining Options
- Alizar is one of two dining rooms on the Jade offering free breakfast, lunch and dinner to all cruise ship passengers.
- Grand Pacific is the other main dining option on board with complimentary meals served throughout the day. Offering the same menu as Alizar, choices include broiled chicken, sirloin steak and grilled chicken.
- Le Bistro is a specialty restaurant offering gourmet French cuisine. Guest choosing this dining option pay a fixed price charge of $10 for children and $20 for adults.
Deck 7 Dining Options
- Atrium Bar offers frozen coffee treats, pastries along with hot tea and coffee.
- Jasmine Garden is an Asian restaurant offering delicious dishes including Kung Pao chicken with peanuts, chili and scallions. Fixed menu pricing is $7.50 for kids and $15 for their parents.
- Sushi Bar offers a la carte pricing on all sushi and sashimi selections.
- Teppanyaki is a Japanese hibachi grill with a variety of stir fry selections. Reservations are suggested for this 32 seat restaurant, charging $12.50 for children and $25 for adults.
Deck 8 Dining Options
- Blue Lagoon is the place to go if your little ones crave chicken nuggets, burgers or hot dogs. The restaurant is open 24 hours per day and free for all guests.
- Moderno is the elegant Brazilian steakhouse serving luscious grilled meats, salads, tapas and more. The popular restaurant fills up quickly so be sure to reserve your table with a fee of $10 for children and $20 for adults.
Deck 12 Dining Options
- Garden Cafe includes a kid-sized eating area within this indoor buffet. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are always complimentary at the Garden Cafe.
- Great Outdoors is an outdoor buffet area, offering the same selections as the Garden Cafe. Guests can enjoy complimentary breakfast, lunch or dinner at this casual eatery.
- Topsiders Bar & Grill, by the pool and whirlpool area, is the perfect place to grab a refreshing drink or quick snack while lounging outdoors. Breakfast is also available at Topsiders.
Deck 13 Dining Options
- Bali Hai Bar & Grill, themed as a beach shack, serves burgers, chicken and other grilled items and the food is always free.
- Cagney's is a classic American steakhouse offering a variety of steaks, chops, appetizers and side dishes such as their famous fries served with white truffle oil and parmesan cheese. Reservations are suggested and the fixed menu pricing is $15 for children and $30 for adults.
- Papa's Italian Restaurant serves family-style meals including caprese salad, fried calamari and many pasta dishes. Papa's is a specialty restaurant with a per person charge of $7.50 for children and $15 for adults.