Norwegian Pearl by Norwegian Cruise Line
5-Day W. Caribbean Cruise on Norwegian Pearl
Special resident rates available
April 2018 sailing
Get away aboard the Norwegian Pearl and spend your days exploring locations like Alaska, Canada, Panama Canal and more. Grab your whole family and experience some of the most scenic places on earth in the comforts of a modern and comfortable ship.
- Entertainment & Activities
- Itineraries & Rates
The Norwegian Pearl can hold over 2,300 passengers and features 13 bars and lounges, 16 amazing dining options and a choice of six types of comfortable staterooms. The Pearl is a Jewel Class of cruise ship, along with sister ships Gem, Jade and Jewel. Take advantage of Norwegian Pearl's endless entertainment options day and night when you find the best Norwegian Cruise Line deals, promotions and discounts from Dunhill Travel Deals.
Awards for Pearl by Norwegian Cruise Line
- Conde Nast Traveler - One of the Top Cruise Ships - 2008
- Travel Age West - Best Cruise Ship for Families - 2012
Itineraries, Sailing Dates & Pricing
(All prices are per person)
No matter your travel budget, there are a variety of affordable cabins, comfortable staterooms and swanky suites to select when booking your trip on the Norwegian Pearl.
The Haven Suites range in size from 440 square feet (sf) for a one-bedroom cabin to the ultra luxurious Three-Bedroom Garden Villa that is over 4,200 sf. All Haven Suites come with butler and concierge service, private balconies, king or queen-size beds and access to the exclusive Haven Courtyard area.
Suites are available in either one-bedroom or two-bedroom configurations and vary from 341 to 546 sf with room for three to six guests. The Norwegian Pearl suites all have large private balconies, queen-size beds and luxury bathrooms.
Mini Suites feature a private balcony, inside sitting area and luxury baths with showers in 272 to 285 sf of living space. Mini Suites have two beds which convert to a queen-size bed, and additional bedding options with room for up to four passengers.
Balcony Staterooms have expansive floor-to-ceiling glass doors leading to your own private balcony. These cabins have two lower beds that can be changed to a queen-size bed, and many rooms also have a convertible sofa to accommodate up to two to four guests. Balcony staterooms are around 200 sf and feature an indoor sitting area.
Oceanview Staterooms range in size from 155 to 161 sf and have either an oceanview porthole or picture window. Oceanview cabins have two lower beds that convert to a queen-size bed and extra pull-down beds to accommodate two to four guests.
Inside Staterooms are the perfect option for anyone traveling on a budget. These staterooms are all about 140 sf, sleep three to four people and are equipped with two lower beds which convert to a queen-size bed.
Entertainment & Activities
Looking for a good laugh? The Norwegian Pearl features everything from stand-up comedy shows to unicycle-riding jugglers at the Stardust Theater. Join the Norwegian Production Cast as they showcase the most recent Broadway hits with the "Encore" performance, catch a magic show, or participate in The Second City's hilarious who-done-it, "Presumed Murdered." Seeking more active entertainment? Kids can play at the Kids' Aqua Park while you visit the Corona Cigar Club, featuring hand-rolled premium cigars, cognacs and spirits.
Maintain your active lifestyle at the basketball/volleyball/tennis court, break a sweat at the Body Waves Fitness Center, or enjoy a morning stroll with an ocean view on the jogging/walking track. Destress with a professional massage at the Mandara Spa, or relax in one of six outdoor hot tubs. Choose from both brand name and specialty items at the Trade Routes Boutiques, or browse the Art Gallery for a unique piece of work. Indulge in your favorite adult beverage at a variety of exciting nightclubs and lounges, from Magnum's Champagne & Wine Bar to the Sake Bar. You won't want for anything aboard a Norwegian Cruise Line discount cruise.
Enjoy your favorite cut in Cagney's Steakhouse while sailing away on your Alaskan cruise, or choose from 15 other delicious dining options. Enjoy a variety of cuisine on your next Norwegian Cruise Line discount cruise.
Deck 6 Dining Options
- Indigo is one of the complimentary, main dining rooms on the Norwegian Pearl.
- Le Bistro is an art nouveau style French restaurant serving gourmet food like Roast Rack of Lamb with artichokes, blistered tomatoes, zucchini and a green olive sauce. Le Bistro is one of the specialty dining options, with a cover charge of $10 for children and $20 for adults.
- Summer Palace is the other main dining room on the Pearl offering a free, 5-course dinner to all passengers.
Deck 7 Dining Options
- Atrium Cafe serves tea, coffee and pastries.
- Lotus Garden serves Japanese, Thai and Chinese cuisine including orange peel beef, hot & sour soup and General Tso's chicken lettuce wraps. Dining at Lotus Garden incurs a $15 cover charge for adults, or $7.50 for kids.
- Sushi Bar at the Lotus Garden offers a la carte pricing on fresh sushi and sashimi.
- Teppanyaki is an intimate, 32 seat, Japanese hibachi grill restaurant. Eating at this entertaining establishment will set you back $12.50 for children and $25 for adults.
Deck 8 Dining Options
- Blue Lagoon is a 24-hour food court serving items like Buffalo wings and a prosciutto with mozzarella panini. All food selections are included with your cruise fare.
- Moderno is a Brazilian steakhouse offering skewers of grilled meat along with an extensive salad and tapas bar including imported cheeses, olives and cured meats. Moderno offers fixed menu pricing of $10 for children and $20 for adults.
Deck 12 Dining Options
- Garden Cafe is a free buffet serving a variety of cuisine such as omelets, pasta, soups, salads.
- Kid's Cafe is in the Garden Cafe area and offers kid-sized portions of yummy food in a buffet setting.
- Great Outdoors is an outdoor buffet serving the same items as the Garden Cafe. The buffet is complimentary for all guests.
- La Cucina Italian restaurant offers fun and friendly, family style dining serving delicious salad, pizza, pasta and desserts. The fixed menu pricing is $7.50 for children and $15 for adults.
- Topsiders Bar & Grill is by the Tahitian pool. Open from around noon to 3 pm, choices include grilled chicken, hamburgers, hot dogs, salads and desserts.
Deck 13 Dining Options
- Cagney's Steakhouse serves a fixed price menu of $15 for children and $30 for adults. Try the delectable Grilled Garlic Shrimp served with orzo pilaf, garlic & black pepper butter and lemon zest.
Norwegian Cruise Line Deals
10-Day Hawaii Cruise on Pride of America
- Free At Sea Sale - dining & credits
- May 2018 sailing
- Honolulu, Kahului, Hilo, Kailua-Kona
7-Day W. Caribbean Cruise on Norwegian Escape
- April 2018 sailing
- Free At Sea Sale: packages, credits
- Miami, Cayman, Jamaica, Nassau
3-Day Bahamas Cruise on Norwegian Sun
- Free At Sea Sale: packages, credits
- June 2018 sailing
- Port Canaveral, Freeport, Stirrup Cay
12-Day Asia Cruise on Norwegian Jewel
- Exclusive: Up to $1,700 cash back
- April 2018 sailing from Shanghai
- Shanghai, Tianjin, Kochi, Osaka, Tokyo