Norwegian Dawn, Featured Caribbean Cruises from New Orleans
12-Day Caribbean Cruise on Norwegian Dawn
3rd & 4th guests sail free, book by 3/5
Depart April 2017
Norwegian Dawn features great entertainment and fun for the whole family. It features 17 dining options, 12 bars and lounges, fitness center, spa, casino, and much much more. Grab your whole family and book your next cruise today with Cruise.com, who features the latest discounts and specials.
Discover the Norwegian Dawn by Norwegian Cruise Line
- Things To Do On Board
- Itineraries & Rates
Built with freedom in mind, Norwegian Dawn, with accommodations for 2,340 guests and an attentive crew of 1,073, offers the ultimate Freestyle Cruising experience for those seeking a more flexible cruise vacation. The Dawn, along with sister ship The Norwegian Star, is part of the Dawn Class of cruise ship from Norwegian Cruise Line.
Stateroom choices include Suite, Mini-Suite, Balcony, Oceanview and Inside options, all with a unique set of luxurious amenities. Find the best Norwegian Cruise Line deals, discounts and promotions from Dunhill Travel Deals and save more on your Caribbean cruise on the Norwegian Dawn.
Upcoming Cruise Itineraries on Norwegian Dawn
Detailed Cabin Options Onboard the Norwegian Dawn
Cruise ship guests can choose from five different suite and stateroom options on board the Norwegian Dawn.
Suites on the Norwegian Dawn range from 365 to 900 sf, with the exception of the Three-Bedroom Garden Villa with an incredible 6,694 square feet of luxurious living space. Norwegian Dawn suites include butler and concierge service and either king-size or queen-size beds in the main bedroom with accommodations for three to seven passengers. Many suites have either a private balcony or terrace area.
Mini-Suites, ranging in size from 283 to 301 sf, feature private balconies, a sitting area, bath with shower and two lower beds convertible to a queen bed. Mini-Suite staterooms also have extra bedding for room for up to four guests.
Balcony Staterooms, with private balconies, range in size from 203 to 302 sf and have room for up to three guests. Balcony staterooms feature two lower beds that convert to a queen plus a pull out sofa.
Oceanview Staterooms offer windows or portholes with terrific ocean views. Oceanview staterooms range in size from 159 to 196 sf, accommodate up to 4 guests and come equipped with two lower beds that can be converted into a queen-size bed.
Inside Staterooms offer affordable cruise ship accommodations and range in size from 142 to 276 sf, have two lower beds that convert to queen size, with room for two to four guests.
Entertainment & Activities Onboard the Norwegian Dawn
Melt your stress away with any of a wide range of treatment options at Norwegian Dawn's El Dorado Spa, an award-winning spa experience. Get active in the lap pool, the longest indoor pool on a cruise ship, or take advantage of the jogging/walking track, basketball/volleyball courts, or El Dorado Fitness Center, with a full-service gym and aerobics/fitness classes offered daily.
Taking the kids along? Pick up a souvenir at the Galleria Shops while they enjoy age-appropriate entertainment for children ages 3 to 17. When night falls, head to the Dawn Club Casino and let the good times roll with Roulette, Blackjack, Craps and more. No matter what your vacation style, you'll never spend a single second bored while on The Norwegian Dawn. Find the best daily Norwegian Cruise Line promotions from Dunhill Travel Deals.
Dining Options on the Norwegian Dawn
Choose from nine bars, lounges, and pubs and over ten dining options, from La Cucina's traditional Italian cuisine to freshly prepared sushi. Norwegian Cruise Line offers guests a variety of gourmet cuisine, snacks, frozen drinks and cocktails on the Dawn cruise ship. Eating at any of the main dining rooms is complimentary, and included in your cruise fare, while other dining options have either fixed menu or a la carte pricing.
Deck 6 Dining Options
- Aqua offers a variety of complimentary, healthy food choices.
- Bimini Grill is a great place to go for a pizza or burgers, while lounging by the pool. Food from the grill is included in the cruise fare.
- Sprinkles ice cream bar, by the Oasis Pool, serves a variety of ice cream sundaes and other frosty treats.
- La Cucina is an Italian style eatery serving pasta, pizza, salads and desserts. Fixed menu pricing is $7.50 for children and $15 for adults.
- Venetian is one of the main dining rooms where all guests eat free. Venetian's master chefs are members of the prestigious international gastronomic society Chaine des Rotisseurs.
Deck 7 Dining Options
- Atrium Cafe serves coffee, tea and delicious pastries and desserts.
- Bamboo offers Thai, Chinese and Japanese cuisine with a fixed menu pricing of $7.50 for children and $15 for adults.
- Le Bistro is an elegant restaurant serving French cuisine with a fixed menu pricing of $10 for children and $20 for adults.
- Sushi offers a la carte sushi and sashimi, prepared fresh daily.
- Teppanyaki is a Japanese hibachi grill restaurant entertaining guests as the chefs prepare your meal right in front of you. Menu choices include delicious steaks, seafood and chicken options with a fixed menu pricing of $12.50 for children and $25 for adults.
Deck 8 Dining Options
- Blue Lagoon is a free, 24-hour food court allowing guests to grab a bite to eat or a midnight snack whenever the mood strikes them.
- Moderno is the newest addition to the Norwegian Dawn. This Brazilian steakhouse was part of the 2011, multi-million dollar cruise ship refurbishment with fixed menu pricing of $10 for children and $20 for adults.
Deck 12 Dining Options
- Garden Cafe is a free buffet featuring a great choice of omelets, pastas, soups and salads. There is even a special buffet area for guests traveling with children.
- Juice Bar serves up refreshing smoothies and juices.