How To Find the Best Surfing In the Islands of Tahiti
Tahiti is one of the world’s top and most exotic surfing destinations. Whether it’s your first time on a board or you’re already a fanatic, French Polynesia has a wave for all the surfers and a great range of water sports for every off-season.
If there are no surfing schools directly on the beaches near your Tahitian hotel, it is relatively easy to find schools that will lend you a board, pick you up at different locations, and drive to the surf spot and back in addition to giving you lessons.
- Free Air or up to $2,500 off per couple
- Sky Deck w/ whirlpool, game area and premium lounges
- Complimentary cappuccinos, lattes, tea & more
Cruisetopia: The Joy of Saving
- Take advantage of these great savings - book by 1/21
- Daily breakfast, island shuttle, free Wi-Fi, snorkeling & more
- Save on weekend escapes or family getaway pkgs.
Escape to Bermuda and Save up to 50% Off Hotels
- Daily breakfast, 4-nts accommodations & more
- Save $120 pp w/ code DHGRE120 - book by 1/22
- Independent trip with affordable sightseeing excursions
Air & 6-Day Athens Self-Guided Vacation
- Free Internet & $600 Shipboard Credit
- Sailing 5/14/2020 on the Regatta, departing Vancouver
- visit Ketchikan, Juneau, Sitka, cruising Hubbard Glacier & more
11-Day Alaska Cruise w/ Round-Trip Airfare
- All-inclusive, all-suites luxury w/ up to $300 flight credit
- Beachfront, 7 restaurants, 11 bars, including a cigar bar
- On-site theater w/ live performances, premium Wi-Fi & more
Cancun | 65% Off Spring Travel at Adults-Only Resort
- Plus, save an additional 7.5% on these immersive trips
- France, Belgium & The Netherlands, Spain, Portugal
- Morocco, Malta & many more incredible destinations
Save up to $600 per Couple on Air to Europe & Beyond
- Excursions, vibrant cities & breathtaking sights
- Mention promo code: 2FOR120 for air offer
- Includes breakfast, transportation, free Wi-Fi & more
2-For-1 Air Sale on 7-Day Ireland Vacation
- Riviera Maya, Dominican Republic & Jamaica
- 1st child stays free - book by 1/21
- Water sports, golf, spa, beautiful beaches & much more
All-Inclusive 5-Star Resorts up to 55% Off
- Up to $2,000 cash back or up to $1,500 credit
- Exclusive rates, free Wi-Fi, free upgrades, 60% off 2nd guest
- Free pre-paid gratuities & much more on select cruise lines
Biggest Cruise Sale of the Year - Ends Soon
- Plus a free 30 minute couples massage & more
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner, unlimited wines & spirits & much more
- Resorts in Jamaica, Grenada, Barbados, St. Lucia, Bahamas +
Sandals New Year Sale | Up to $750 Instant Savings
- Pyramids of Giza, 4X4 safari w/ BBQ dinner in Dubai & more
- Tours from the cruise ship, 9-nts accommodations
- Visit the legendary Valley of the Kings, the Sphinx & more
Air & 12-Day Dubai and Egypt w/ Nile River Cruise
Papeno’o is perfect for beginners: the spots are less crowded, the waves are relatively smaller, the water is deeper, and the beach is longer. Moreover, locals are more likely to live up to their habitual hospitability and kindness.
While beginners are certain to find a good beach break year-round, the island is also home to one of the most widely recognized and heaviest waves around the globe with some of the best Tahiti surfing. Teahupo’o attracts hundreds of professional surfers, thrill-seekers and surf enthusiasts every year for big swells and competitions like the von Zipper Trials and Billabong Pro.
Surfing and body boarding are not the only water sports practiced around the Tahitian islands. Also available are wakeboarding, kiteboarding, wakesurfing, windsurfing, stand up paddle surfing, canoeing, sailing, even parasailing.
Want to book an exotic dream vacation? Check out our bucket list vacation deals!
Signup for Vacation Deals
Exclusive access to private sales, customized specials & more