New Mexico Hotels
Inn of the Governors - Santa Fe
Full-service boutique hotel
The Inn of the Governors is located in downtown Santa Fe, on land that once was a cavern used to store ice as a water supply. The family-owned property is a full-service boutique hotel offering guests a complimentary Mountain Sunrise breakfast daily, Tea & Sherry Hour every afternoon at 4:00 PM, dining at the Del Charro Bar for Mexican cuisine, and a heated outdoor pool for relaxation.
New Mexico Hotel Deals
New Mexico retains much of its Native American character in arts, cuisine and design. New Mexico resorts in Albuquerque, Taos and Santa Fe often feature Native designs in their decor. If you are staying in New Mexico, consider these New Mexico hotel deals.
La Fonda on the Plaza - Santa Fe
- Historic luxury hotel in Santa Fe
- Relaxing spa for rejuvenation
- Award-winning La Plazuela restaurant
Sandia Resort & Casino - Albuquerque
- Golf resort hotel, spa, and casino
- Award-winning 18-hole golf course
- World-class spa
Eldorado Hotel and Spa - Santa Fe
- AAA Four Diamond hotel and spa
- Nidah Spa -gold, turquoise, chile, honey
- AGAVE Lounge, CAVA Bar, Old House
Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe
- Luxury boutique resort and spa
- The Spa at Rancho Encantado
- Terra from Executive Chef Kai Autenrieth
La Fonda on the Plaza - Santa Fe
- Historic AAA 4-Diamond hotel
- The Spa at La Fonda on the Plaza
- La Plazuela, La Fiesta Lounge
El Pueblo Lodge - Taos, New Mexico
- Boutique four-acre inn in Taos
- Complimentary Continental breakfast
- El Río Grande del Norte Nat'l Monument
Hilton Santa Fe Buffalo Thunder
- Golf and casino resort and spa
- 27-hole course designed by Hale Irwin
- Wo' P'In Spa - Native-American therapy
Inn and Spa at Loretto - Santa Fe Trail
- Boutique luxury in and spa
- Award-winning The Spa at Loretto
- Luminaria, The Living Room Restaurant
Cheap Hotels in New Mexico
Major Attractions in New Mexico
Situated among some of the West's oldest buildings, grand national monuments, and acres of protected preserves, New Mexico resorts are a hot commodity for travelers looking for vacations in the United States. Thousands of travelers choose the “Land of Enchantment” each year and find it absolutely breathtaking.
Active travelers can explore the stunning sand dunes and trails at White Sands National Monument or the rattlesnake springs at Carlsbad Caverns National Park. Hike through Los Alamos or embark on a ski adventure at Sandia Peak Tramway. Historic sites are abundant in this charming state from the Loretto Chapel to the National Hispanic Cultural Center. Dunhill Travel Deals has a daily database of the best New Mexico hotels that are convenient to the sites tourists like to visit most.
Many New Mexico resorts mirror their surroundings. With 19 pueblos throughout the state, culture is infused with the state’s arts, cuisine, and architecture.
In Albuquerque, you’ll find ancient lava flows in carved images at the Petroglyph National Monument and preserved artifacts at the Indian Pueblo Cultural Center. In Taos, you’ll be able to explore the old home of frontiersman Kit Carson. In Santa Fe, you’ll marvel as locals perform native dances. Respectfully participate or stand by and watch.
Whatever your New Mexico vacation ambitions are, you’ll enjoy delicious cuisine, great shopping, and endless opportunities for fun and excitement. You’ll find luxury resort suites or cozy, cheap hotels in New Mexico wherever you decide to stay. Find the best New Mexico hotel deals at Dunhill Travel Deals.
And if there are more destinations you’d like to check off your bucket list, you can find even more deals on southwest hotels in just a few clicks. You can rest assured your stay will be spiritually rejuvenating and unforgettable.