Vacations in the United States
Aaron's Cottage Bed & Breakfast - Hilo
Close to Keaukaha Beach & Hilo Bay
Experience the Big Island like a local with a stay at Aaron's Cottage, a charming bed & breakfast located in Hilo. Enjoy a complimentary home-cooked hot breakfast served daily, as well as the beautiful garden. Aaron's Cottage is located minutes from Onekahakaha Beach Park, Keaukaha Beach Park, the Hilo Bay Beachfront, and the Panaewa Rainforest Zoo.
Vacation Package Deals in the U.S.
If you are planning a vacation in North America, you'll want to look for travel deals in Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Orlando, Toronto, Vancouver, Hawaii and Alaska. Exploring the popular cities of Montreal, New York City, Chicago, Boston and Miami on your family vacation can bring history and culture to life. Perhaps you'd rather enjoy a relaxing beach resort in Florida or Southern California. Here are some more options for your vacation in the United States and Canada.
Get Your Official Alaska Vacation Guide
- Don't put off your adventure
- Discover the raw beauty of nature
- Find the best package tours & more
The LINQ Hotel & Casino, Las Vegas Strip
- Minutes from the High Roller wheel
- 9 restaurants & 4 bars, shopping on-site
- Huge resort with activities for everyone
Distrikt Hotel New York City, New York
- Variety of rooms from cozy to roomy
- Quiet building with city views
- Cocktail lounge with leather furnishings
Courtyard by Marriott New York City
- On 5th Avenue, near Grand Central
- Close to Empire State Building & shops
- Concierge, town car srvc. & great price!
The Westin Chicago River North, Chicago
- 4.5-star luxury on Dearborn Street
- Comforters, mini-bars & comfy beds
- Enjoy the health club and sauna
5-Star Luxury Park Hyatt - Chicago
- Restaurant with panoramic city views
- Comforters and pillowtop mattresses
- Spa services, pool and fitness room
Hilltop Legacy Vacation Rental, Hilo
- Lovelyl guest home on a hill w/ views
- Private rooms, quiet & cozy or spacious
- Fireplace and TV in comfortable lobby
5-Star Luxury Fairmont San Francisco
- Close to Union Square & Lombard St.
- 2 restaurants, nightclub, sauna, lounge
- Spa treatments incl. facials & massages
More Vacations in the U.S.
Best Vacation Spots in the U.S.
With more than 3.8 million square miles of land, the United States features a wide range of climates, cities, and people. From the natural beauty and wildlife of the west to the historical structures of the east, this country has something for everyone. Choose the right trip for you from our United States vacation packages.
One of the most-visited places in the United States is New York City—and for good reason. It’s the most populous city in the country and home to numerous landmarks, businesses, and cultures. Each year, more than 40 million visitors flock to Times Square and Central Park. From there, many people visit Grand Central Station and the South Street Seaport. New York City is also a great destination for Christmas vacations, thanks to the giant Christmas tree and ice skating rink in Rockefeller Center.
If the city life isn’t for you, try heading out west to see the Grand Canyon. This majestic natural masterpiece sits in northern Arizona and attracts 4.5 million tourists each year. While you’re in the area, stop at Yellowstone in Wyoming to see the Old Faithful geyser and Yellowstone Lake. Farther west is California’s Yosemite, which boasts Sequoia trees that are thousands of years old. The Half Dome and Glacier Point are two of the many natural wonders you can gaze at in this 1200 square mile park.
For those in search of family vacations in the United States, be sure to check out Orlando, Florida. It is home to Walt Disney World, which hosts famous parks such as the Magic Kingdom and Epcot. In addition to Disney, Orlando also has Universal Studios and SeaWorld parks. Florida also has plenty of beaches for the family to relax on, from the tropical Key West to the more fast-paced Miami Beach.
Some of the best vacation deals are in Washington, D.C., the nation’s capital. There is a plethora of sights to visit in this town, including the White House, Lincoln Memorial, National Mall, and Union Station. Combined with a lively restaurant and arts scene, you’ll never run out of things to do.
The United States is a treasure trove of destinations for you and your family. Book one of our United States vacation packages today.