Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall, All-Inclusive Resort
All-Inclusive Luxury Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall
Near world-class golf resorts
This all-inclusive Montego Bay resort opened in November 2014 after undergoing a multi-million dollar renovation and is a gorgeous property with spectacular views of the ocean and the nearby mountains. There won't be a better time to plan a fun-filled vacation for the whole family.
Tucked between the rising peaks of Jamaica's famous mountains and the rippling waters that lap its pristine shores, Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall is a paradise of rest, relaxation and recreation. Guests of all ages are free to enjoy the best the island has to offer in all-inclusive splendor. Book your trip today and take advantage of the best travel deals while vacationing at this spectacular resort.
Children and adults can swim-up to Lagoonz bar and order a refreshing beverage while relaxing by the pool. Reserve a cabana by the ocean and let one of the resort's beach butlers cater to your every need for oceanfront vacationing at its finest. From gourmet cuisine and accommodations to thrilling sports on land and sea, it's an experience every member of the family will love.
Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall, open to guests of all ages, is separate from, but connected to, sister property Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall, an adults-only resort. The resort is close to the Rose Hall Plantation and not too far from exciting shopping opportunities at The Shoppes at Rose Hall. Book your trip today and find special offers and discount coupons on Dunhill Travel Deals.
- Check-in - 3 pm
- Check-out - 11 am
- Designated areas for smoking
- Located on the same property as Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall
- 15 minutes to Sangsters International Airport
- 5 minutes to three championship golf courses; White Witch, Half Moon and Cinnamon Hill
- Enjoy shopping at the Shoppes of Rose Hall
- Visit the White Witch at Rose Hall Plantation
- Play a round of golf at one of the nearby championship golf courses
- Soak up a few rays at the exclusive white sand beach
- Go hiking or mountain biking in the Jamaican mountains
- Enjoy a day on the ocean for scuba diving, snorkeling, jet skiing or windsurfing
- Book a deep-sea fishing charter and go after big game fish like blue marlin, sailfish, kingfish, tuna, wahoo or barracuda
Spa Amenities at Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall
- Relax in the spa and wellness center opening November, 2014
- Enjoy a variety of massages and spa services
Restaurants at Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall Shared with Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall
- Choicez offers buffet-style dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Enjoy an Italian meal, served in an oceanfront setting, at Di Roza
- Fuzion, open for dinner only, serves up stir-fried Asian-style food
- Visit Calypzo, a seaside Caribbean restaurant, open for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Brazil serves up delicious skewers of grilled meats and is open for breakfast, lunch or dinner
- If you are looking for a casual lunch, or afternoon snack, stop by Barefoot Jerkz beachfront grill
- Stop by Grindz, any time of day, for coffee, drinks and pastries
- Order off the 24-hour room service menu for in-suite dining