Carnival Triumph by Carnival Cruise Line
5-Day W. Caribbean Cruise - Carnival Triumph
January 2018 sailing
Up to $50 cash back, resident rates
Featuring a "Great Cities of the World" theme, Triumph dedicates its space to some of the most interesting destinations in the world. Sip some tea at the London Dining Room or dance into the night at the Club Rio. Kids can enjoy Seuss at Sea or make a splash at one of the ship''s pools. There''s something for everyone, so book your cruise today!
- Entertainment & Activities
- Itineraries & Rates
The Carnival Triumph is one of two ships in the Modified Destiny Class from Carnival Cruise Lines, along with sister ship Carnival Victory. Built in 1999, the ship was completely refurbished in late 2013. With space for more than 2,700 passengers and a crew of 1,100, the Carnival Triumph offers great deals on Caribbean cruises.
Whether you’re traveling alone, with your spouse, or are planning your annual family vacation, there’s a perfect stateroom to accommodate your discount travel needs. Find the best cruise specials, coupons and promotions from Dunhill Travel Deals and save on your next cruise vacation.
Itineraries, Sailing Dates & Pricing
All staterooms on the Carnival Triumph by Carnival Cruise Lines include a TV, telephone, in-room safe, hairdryer, mini-bar, private bathroom with shower, plush bathrobes, writing desk with chair, generous closet and dresser space and Carnival Comfort Collection linens.
There are 12 different room and suite options on the Carnival Triumph. Choose from economy interior rooms, ocean view rooms, cabins with balconies and luxurious suites with upgraded amenities.
Interior and Ocean View Staterooms
Most interior staterooms on the Carnival Triumph come standard with two twin beds that convert to a queen-size bed, generous closet and storage space, have a private bathroom with shower and a comfortable living area with a coffee table and seating.
- Interior Staterooms have 185 square feet of space and room for two guests. Cabins that include a sofa bed or pulldown bunk beds sleep three to four passengers.
- Interior Staterooms with Bunk Beds are 185 sf and have a single twin bed plus an upper bunk bed with room for two guests.
- Interior Staterooms with Picture Window are 185 sf, sleep two to four guests and have a picture window with views partially obstructed by the ship’s lifeboats or other ship structures.
- Interior Porthole Staterooms are 185 sf, have a porthole style window and offer comfortable cruising for two guests.
- Ocean View Staterooms are 220 sf, have a scenic picture window and sleep two to four guests depending on the exact furniture configuration.
Balcony rooms have incredible floor-to-ceiling glass doors leading to a furnished, private balcony, lots of closet space, a bathroom with shower, a living area and twin beds that convert to queen-size.
- Balcony Staterooms are between 185 and 195 sf, have a 35 sf balcony and room for up four passengers.
- Aft-View Extended Balcony Staterooms are 185 sf and have a balcony that is 50% larger than standard balconies. These rooms, on the aft section of the ship, are the perfect size for two guests.
- Premium Balcony Staterooms are 185 sf with a 75 sf balcony and space for two passengers.
- Premium Vista Balcony Staterooms are 185 sf, have a 75 sf balcony, are on the aft section of the ship and sleep two guests.
Suites on the Carnival Triumph have a private balcony, a king-size bed, walk-in-closet, private bathrooms with a shower/whirlpool tub combination plus a living area with a sofa bed, desk and vanity.
- Junior Suites are 275 sf with a 35 sf balcony and have space for up to three guests.
- Ocean Suites are 275 sf, have a 65 sf balcony and sleep up to three guests.
- Grand Suites sleep up to 4 guests and have 345 sf of space plus a 85 sf balcony.
Entertainment & Activities
Play the slot machines or try your luck at a game of chance at the ship’s casino. Order your favorite adult cocktail at Alchemy Bar, EA Sports Bar, RedFrog Rum Bar or the BlueIguana Tequila Bar. Work on your health and wellness, take a class at the fitness center, run a few laps around the jogging track or book a massage at the spa.
Children and teens of all ages will enjoy kid-friendly activities like Make Your Own Pizza, Bearly Cuddly Workshop, Kid’s Party Time and the Underground Tokyo Video Arcade. Catch a show at Carnival’s Seaside Theater, listen to live music at the Piano Bar or catch the latest comedy routine at the Punchliner Comedy Club presented by George Lopez.
No matter what you’re craving, there’s a variety of casual cuisine and fine dining options to choose from on the Carnival Triumph. Grab a taco or burrito at BlueIguana Cantina, chomp on a juicy burger at Guy's Burger Joint or watch the ship’s Master Chef prepare a multi-course meal at the Chef’s Table.
Free Dining Options
These dining options are included with your cruise. The main dining rooms, London and Paris, offer fixed dinner seating at either 6 p.m. or 8:15 p.m. or you can sign up for the My Time Dining option anytime between 5:45 p.m. and 9:30 p.m.
- Feast on classic Mexican cuisine, for breakfast or lunch, at BlueIguana Cantina.
- Guy’s Burger Joint serves up classic burgers, with all the toppings you want, and is open for lunch and dinner.
- The ship’s main buffet, open for casual dining during breakfast, lunch and dinner, is on the Lido deck. The Lido Restaurant has specialty serving stations including the Carnival Deli, Chef’s Choice, Good Eats, Salad Bar and Sweet Spot. Pizza, soft serve ice cream and frozen yogurt are available 24 hours a day.
- London Dining Room is one of two main dining rooms on the Carnival Triumph, serving dinner only.
- Paris Dining Room is the other main dining room and is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- 24-hour Room Service for private, in-room dining anytime of day or night.
- Seaday Brunch, at the Punchliner Comedy Club, serves classic breakfast and lunch favorites and is open on days the ship is at sea.
- The Taste Bar serves up a varying menu of small plates, tapas and appetizers. The perfect place to go for a between meal snack or pre-dinner appetizer.
Premium Dining Options
These premium dining options incur an extra fee ranging from around $5 to $75 per person.
- Bottomless Bubbles offers all you can drink soda and juices for the duration of your cruise. This dining option costs $4.50 per day for children and $6.00 per day for adults.
- The Chef’s Table is the perfect experience for up to 14 foodies. You’ll get a tour of the ship’s galley, a private cocktail and appetizer reception followed by a multi-course gourmet meal prepared by the ship’s master chef.
- Visit the Coffee Bar if you are craving a cup of hot coffee or a between meal treat.
Carnival Cruise Deals
5-Day W. Caribbean Cruise on Carnival Valor
- January 2018 sailing
- Special senior & resident rates
- Galveston, Cozumel, Progreso
6 Day Bahamas Cruise - Carnival Conquest
- Up to $50 cash back + upgrade
- December 2017 departure
- Family fun entertainment
7-Day W Caribbean Cruise on Carnival Dream
- Free upgrades + up to $50 credit
- Sailing December 2017
- Largest ship in Carnival fleet
7-Day W. Caribbean Cruise on Carnival Breeze
- Free upgrades + up to $100 cash back
- December 2017 sailing
- Mahogany Bay, Belize City, Cozumel