Symphony of the Seas by Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
8-Day Mediterranean on Symphony of the Seas
Rates for military and first responders
April 2018 sailing from Barcelona
The new Symphony of the Seas is the latest addition to Royal Caribbean's Oasis Class ships, with 18 decks of fun and cabin space for over 6,700 guests. Spacious suites, family balcony rooms and virtual balconies make every stateroom comfortable and luxurious. Enjoy the waters of the Western Mediterranean from Barcelona with stops in France and Italy.
- Entertainment & Activities
- Itineraries & Rates
The Symphony of the Seas is a brand new ship by Royal Caribbean, making its first voyage in the spring of 2018. This Oasis Class ship will first sail to Europe and then make its way to the Caribbean in the fall of 2018. With room for 6,780 passengers across 18 decks, plus more than 20 dining options and tons of entertainment, this ship will wow its guests with all the available amenities.
The Symphony of the Seas has seven different neighborhoods, including Central Park and the Boardwalk, where you can ride a colorful hand-carved carousel. On the Royal Promenade, you can sip cocktails served up by robot bartenders at the Bionic Bar, or shop for fine art in the duty-free shops and galleries. Balcony suites overlook Central Park, resembling an urban-style high rise. There’s excitement on the water deck with a huge water slide called The Abyss, and a zip line nine decks high. For nightlife, Broadway shows, piano bars, karaoke lounges, and a comedy club provide entertainment for every member of your party. Teens have their own disco and game arcade.
Want to be one of the first to experience all of the marvels on this extraordinary ship? Then make your plans with Dunhill Travel Deals. We’ll find the biggest cruise discounts, best promotions, and money-saving options so you can book a cheap cruise that won’t blow your budget. Find exclusive specials, low rates, and amazing offers on our website and get ready to set sail on the adventure of a lifetime.
Itineraries, Sailing Dates & Pricing
(All prices are per person)
No matter if you’re sailing with your family, on a romantic journey, or traveling solo, there’s always room for you on the Symphony of the Seas. There are four types of staterooms, and each cabin is equipped with a TV, telephone, private bath with shower or tub, a vanity/desk and a hair dryer.
These affordable cabins include at least two twin beds that can be converted to one Royal king-sized bed. Some are also equipped with bunks and/or pull out sofas to accommodate additional guests.
- Interior Staterooms with virtual balcony: These rooms feature a floor-to-ceiling screen showing the outside of the ship, including real-time dockside and water views. Interior cabins are at least 258 sq. ft.
- Accessible Interior Staterooms: Featuring lower vanity height, wider doorways and turning areas, these rooms are suitable for wheelchairs and also have a virtual balcony.
- Central Park View Staterooms: These interior cabins are located next to the Central Park neighborhood, close to the dining and shopping area in the central part of the ship. These rooms, starting at 199 sq. ft., have a boardwalk view.
Ocean View Staterooms
You won’t miss a thing going on outside from an ocean view cabin with a window. These outside rooms are at least 264 sq. ft. and come equipped with two twin beds that convert to a large, king-sized bed. Accessible ocean view staterooms are also available with wider doorways, lower closet rods, higher toilets, hand-held showers and lowered vanity. Ocean view staterooms with pull-out sofas sleep two to four guests.
Open your door to ocean breezes and water views. Enjoy morning coffee on your private balcony, or watch the stars and waves as you travel to new ports. Balcony staterooms include ocean view, boardwalk view and Central Park view, all available with accessible accommodations.
- Ocean View Balcony: See the water views in these outside cabins with large balcony, equipped with outdoor furniture, two twin beds that convert to a king, and a seating area. These cabins are at least 274 sq. ft. with a 73-86 sq. ft. balcony, and sleep 2-4 guests.
- Boardwalk and Central Park View Balcony: Overlooking the central atrium, these balcony rooms have the feel of being in a high-rise overlooking the city below. These rooms are at least 274 sq. ft. with a 73-86 sq. ft. balcony. These cabins can sleep two to four guests with pull-out sofa.
- Family Ocean View Balcony: With at least 374 sq. ft. of space and a large, 108 sq. ft. balcony with sliding door, the family balcony rooms can accommodate up to six guests, with pull out sofa and Pullman beds.
Royal Suites are the epitome of luxury with room for up to eight guests, plus plenty of extra sitting space to unwind. Suites come with a private balcony, complimentary concierge or butler service, and a private lounge and sun deck. Special amenities are available with Royal Suite Class.
- Junior Balcony Suite: These suites sleep up to four guests with a separate bedroom area, a sitting area with pull-out sofa and a private balcony. The full bathroom features a tub. These outside cabins are at least 287 sq. ft. with an 80 sq. ft. balcony.
- Grand Balcony Suite: A large 105 sq. ft. balcony, separate sleeping area, bathroom with tub and two sinks, and a comfortable sitting area make the Grand Balcony suite suitable for groups of four, with at least 371 sq. ft. of space.
- Crown Loft Balcony Suite: This is a 2-level urban loft with private balconies, guest bathroom, pull-out sofa and an elevator to the master bedroom. Balconies offer panoramic views and are equipped with a dining table and dry bar. These cabins offer 737 sq. ft. of space and a 140 sq. ft. balcony.
- Royal Family Balcony Suite: This spacious cabin option features two bedrooms with Pullman beds and a sleep sofa in the living room, making it suitable for eight guests. A large private balcony with dining area and two bathrooms, one with a tub, are included in the 580 sq. ft. suite. The large balcony is 238 sq. ft.
- Aqua Theater Suites: These luxurious one- and two-bedroom suites on Deck 8 come with dining room, large balcony with dining area, living area with sofa bed and master bath with a tub. The suite has a marble entryway and a large entertainment center.
- Four-Bedroom Family Suite: Two master bedrooms with luxurious bedding along with two bedrooms featuring Pullman beds make this suite suitable for up to 14 guests. The balcony has a whirlpool, dining area and bar. The family suite offers 1142 sq. ft. of space with a large 476 sq. ft. balcony.
- Sky Loft Suites: Two decks high with panoramic views, the sky loft suites can be connected to accommodate larger groups. Sky loft suites are 722 sq. ft. with a 410 sq. ft. balcony.
Entertainment & Activities
If you’re looking for a ship that’s full of fun, the Symphony of the Seas will not disappoint. Take the plunge down the Abyss, the tallest waterslide at sea; catch a wave on one of two FlowRiders, 40-foot surf simulators; or reach the heights as you climb one of two rock-climbing walls, which end with a view from 40 feet up. For the adventurous set, there’s a zip line nine decks up offering a thrilling 82-foot ride over the ship. After the excitement, indulge and unwind in the Vitality at Sea Spa; or lace up your skates and practice your figure eights on the incredible ice rink. For the young ones, the Symphony of the Seas offers the Adventure Ocean Youth Program and the Royal Babies and Tots program, along with a teen lounge and disco. Splashaway Bay is a water park just for kids.
The Symphony of the Seas has a meal for every occasion, with more than 20 dining options on board. Guests choosing the Main Dining Rooms will enjoy the world-renowned Gold Anchor Service, with a varied menu offered during two dinner seatings. For more flexibility, guests can opt for My Time Dining and visit the dining rooms and specialty restaurants whenever hunger strikes, or by reservation. Here are a few of the specialty dining venues:
When a steak is what you crave, visit Chops Grille and sample a variety of new American favorites.
Celebrity Chef Jamie Oliver is known for putting passion on a plate, and when you try his Italian creations, you won’t be disappointed.
Looking for the ultimate Asian experience? Then look no further than Izumi. With sushi, sashimi, and tableside preparation, you’ll get dinner and a show.
The Coastal Kitchen
For suite guests only, this restaurant offers fresh cuisine that combines Mediterranean nuances with California citrus, avocado, nuts and wines.
With a small plates menu and a world of fine wines, the Vintages is a place to taste, explore and raise a glass to the wines of the world.
This healthy-eating café is set under the stars of The Solarium next to the pool. It’s light on calories, so indulge in a creative meal of greens and lean proteins.
Sabor Modern Mexican
A traditional Mexican menu is enhanced by freshly crafted Margaritas. Enjoy chili calamari, mole short ribs and carne asada burritos.
Royal Caribbean Cruise Deals
5-Day Caribbean on Navigator of the Seas
- Rates for military and first responders
- March 2018 sailing
- Miami, Costa Maya, Cozumel
7-Day Caribbean Cruise on Allure of the Seas
- Free Gratuities & kids sail free
- April 2018 sailing
- Nassau, San Juan, Philipsburg
14-Day Australia on Voyager of the Seas
- $250 onboard credit on select cabins
- April 2018 sailing from Sydney
- See South Pacific islands & Coral Sea
3-Day SE Asia Cruise on Mariner of the Seas
- Ask about first responder discounts
- April 2018 sailing from Singapore
- Sail along the Malaysian coast