Radiance of the Seas by Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
7-Day Alaska Cruise on Radiance of the Seas
BOGO 50% off sale + onboard credits
May 2018 sailing from Seward
Royal Caribbean's Radiance of the Seas is drenched in sunshine through a nine-story central atrium of glass, and floor to ceiling windows throughout the ship. The Radiance features Mexican, Asian and Brazilian cuisine along with casual coffee shops and cafes. Take in a movie at the 220-square-foot outdoor movie screen, or climb to the top of the rock wall. Then relax in the spa - you deserve it!
- Entertainment & Activities
- Itineraries & Rates
Dreaming of a Hawaiian cruise? Look no further than Royal Caribbean International’s Radiance of the Seas ship®, offering great Hawaiian cruise deals, Alaska cruises and promotions and discounts on cruises to other sought-after destinations.
Anticipate sweeping ocean vistas and unforgettable vacation moments when you choose Radiance of the Seas. Your at-sea experience combines innovative entertainment, panoramic vistas and a wide variety of delicious dining options. Acres of glass enclose the nine-story central atrium and panoramic windows ensure you'll never be at a loss for an incredible view. Choose from the newest dining experience options, from casual restaurants like the Boardwalk Doghouse, to family-style Italian fare at Giovanni's Table, to the South American eats at Samba Grill Brazilian Steakhouse. Children’s entertainment is customized and complimentary through Royal Caribbean’s Royal Babies & Tots® and Adventure Ocean® Youth Programs. Radiance of the Seas also features VIP guest lounges, an outdoor, poolside movie screen showing first-run movies day and night and duty-free shopping. Whether you seek adventurous activities, relaxing respite, or fine fare, Radiance of the Seas by Royal Caribbean Cruises has the features to please every taste.
Itineraries, Sailing Dates & Pricing
(All prices are per person)
All staterooms on Radiance of the Seas come equipped with a TV, telephone, private bath and shower, vanity and hair dryer for your convenience.
These rooms come with two convertible twin-size beds that can join to make a Royal-King size. The Studio Interior Staterooms include one twin-size bed.
- Interior Staterooms are 165 sq. ft. and sleep two guests. These staterooms also include a sitting area with sofa, minibar and an extendable working surface for laptops. Rooms equipped with Pullman-style beds can sleep up to three or four guests.
- Accessible Interior Staterooms are 258 sq. ft. and sleep two guests. The accessible private bathroom includes convenient amenities like wide entry door, roll-in style shower, raised toilet and lowered sink.
- Studio Interior Staterooms are 108 sq. ft. and sleep one guest. These staterooms also include a mini-fridge and a safe.
Outside staterooms feature a spectacular view through your own stateroom window.
- Accessible Large Oceanview Staterooms are 258 sq. ft. and sleep two guests. The private bathroom with wide entry door is equipped with roll-in style shower, raised toilet and lowered sink as well additional accessible features.
- Large Ocean View Staterooms are 164 sq. ft. and sleep two guests. These staterooms include a sitting area with sofa, minibar, and an extendable working surface for laptops. Rooms equipped with Pullman-style beds can sleep up to four guests.
- Family Ocean View Staterooms are 265 sq. ft. and can sleep up to six guests. These staterooms include additional bunk beds in a separate area, sitting area with sofa bed, minibar and an extendable working surface for laptops.
Balcony staterooms feature your own private balcony with stunning views to wake up to each day. These rooms include a sitting area with sofa, two twin beds that can convert to a Royal King-size bed and sleep two guests. Balcony Staterooms are equipped with a minibar, sitting area, and an extendable working surface for laptop computers in addition to standard amenities.
- Deluxe Ocean View Staterooms are 167 sq. ft. with a 43 sq. ft. balcony and sleep two guests. Rooms equipped with Pullman-style beds can sleep up to four guests.
- Accessible Deluxe Ocean View Staterooms are 271 sq. ft. with a 131 sq. ft. balcony and sleep two guests. Private bathroom is equipped with wide entry door, roll-in style shower as well as a raised toilet and lowered sink.
- Superior Ocean View Staterooms are 194 sq. ft. with 45 sq. ft. balcony and sleep two guests. Rooms equipped with Pullman-style beds and/or sofa bed can sleep up to five guests.
Suites on this ship offer more space, luxury features, and all the comforts of home in seven available options. Some suite options include complimentary concierge service to assist in making reservations and plans for your party. Take in the sea air and wake up to your own private balcony view of your destination each day with a stay in a Radiance of the Seas suite.
- Junior Suites are 299 sq. ft. with a 66 sq. ft. balcony, include two convertible twin beds, sofa bed and can sleep four guests.
- Accessible Junior Suites are 362 sq. ft. with a 86 sq. ft. balcony for up to two guests and feature automatic wide entry doors. Private bathroom includes convenient amenities like wide entry door, roll-in style shower as well as a raised toilet and lowered sink.
- Grand Suites are 387 sq. ft. with a 93 sq. ft. balcony and sleep four guests. These suites include a sitting area (some with sofa bed), minibar, stereo, DVD player, bathroom with tub and double sinks, and concierge service.
- Two-Bedroom Suites are 532 sq. ft. with a 195 sq. ft. balcony and can sleep up to eight guests. These suites feature two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a bathtub, living room with double sofa bed, minibar, two TVs and concierge service.
- Owner’s Suites are 532 sq. ft. with a 68 sq. ft. balcony and can sleep up to four guests. These suites include a queen-size bed, whirlpool bathtub, bathroom with double sinks and bidet, living area with queen-size sofa bed, entertainment center with 42” flat screen TV, stereo, DVD player, dinette for two, walk-in closet, lounge chair with ottoman and concierge service.
- Royal Suites are 952 sq. ft. with a 283 sq. ft. balcony and can sleep up to four guests. These suites include a separate bedroom with king-size bed as well as a living room with a queen-size bed, a baby grand piano, entertainment center with 42” flat-screen TV, large bathroom with whirlpool tub, double sinks, bidet, steam shower, and concierge service.
Entertainment & Activities
Recharge your mind and body at the the Vitality Spa by enjoying an extensive menu of luxiry spa treatments, including acupuncture by spa specialists. Afterward, take a dip in one of three pools on board, including the adults-only Solarium retreat. Prefer a more active cruise experience? Give a tai chi and yoga class a try at the state-of-the art Fitness Center and shoot some hoops at the basketball court. Or, test your rock climbing skills over at the rock-climbing wall, or play a game on the green at the mini-golf course. When the sun sets, be sure not to miss exciting Broadway-style shows at the Main Theater and top the night off by trying your luck at the dazzling 6,459 sq. ft. Vegas-style Casino Royale featuring 188 slot machines and 11 gaming tables.
Enjoy multi-course dining options serving wide a variety of menu options at the ship’s main dining rooms, as well as upscale speciality restaurants like Chef’s Table, sure to suit any taste.
Deck 4 and 5 Dining Options
- Cascades Dining Room combines impeccable dining service with an elegant atmosphere, including a cascading waterfall to set the mood and many delicious dishes to choose from.
Deck 6 Dining Options
- Chops Grille is the ship’s signature steakhouse, serving premium cuts of steak and more in a casual upscale setting.
- Giovanni’s Table offers a variety of Italian dishes including toasted herb foccacia, pastas, braised meat dishes and stews, all served family-style.
- Chef’s Table is a sophisticated and intimate dining experience serving you the most delectable dishes you can imagine. Fourteen guests at a time can enjoy a gourmet five-course meal together.
Deck 11 Dining Options
- Park Cafe is a new dining option onboard featuring made-to-order salads, panini and sandwiches.
- Windjammer Cafe is a wonderful buffet-style breakfast and lunch stop during the day, and transforms into restaurant-style service and features a different menu for dinner.
- Rita’s Cantina serves up delicious and exciting Mexican fare along with a wide selection of tasty margaritas.
- Izumi Japanese Cuisine brings you delectable sushi rolls, rice dishes and more traditional fare from the Far East.
Royal Caribbean Cruise Deals
7-Day Med Cruise on Rhapsody of the Seas
- Free gratuities + BOGO Sale
- October 2018 sailing from Venice
- Dubrovnik, Kotor, Santorini, Katakolon
4-Day Cuba Cruise on Empress of the Seas
- BOGO 50% off sale + ship's credit
- July 2018 sailing
- Miami, 2 nights in Havana, Nassau
4-Day Cuba Cruise on Majesty of the Seas
- Free gratuities on select categories
- June 2018 sailing from Tampa
- From Tampa to Key West & Havana
7-Day Caribbean Cruise on Harmony of the Seas
- Free gratuities + BOGO 50% off sale
- Sailing Sept. 1 2018 from Pt. Everglades
- Labadee, Falmouth, Cozumel