Brilliance of the Seas by Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
4-Day W. Caribbean on Brilliance of the Seas
Rates for military and first responders
January 2018 sailing from Tampa
One of Royal Caribbean''s mid-size ships, Brilliance of the Seas is a great option for families or couples. You will find a wide array of activities onboard for everybody, or enjoy a romantic dinner at one of the exquisite specialty restaurants. Take advantage of the rock-climbing wall, mini-golf course, jogging track, basketball court, or video game arcade.
- Entertainment & Activities
- Itineraries & Rates
Brilliance of the Seas is the second ship in Royal Caribbean Cruises’ mid-sized Radiance Class, following sister ship Radiance of the Seas, and joined by other sister ships Serenade of the Seas and Jewel of the Seas. The ship set on her maiden voyage in 2002 and has been newly revitalized since her launch in 2001.
Choose from four comfortable staterooms while booking your Europe cruise aboard the Royal Caribbean Brilliance of the Seas® ship. This impressive vessel features six pools and whirlpools, over 100 spa treatments and more than 800 crew members to serve you. Find the best cruise deals, discounts and promotions for Royal Caribbean International with Dunhill Travel Deals.
Itineraries, Sailing Dates & Pricing
(All prices are per person)
Brilliance of the Seas offers six different stateroom floor plans including the Royal Family suite which can accommodate up to eight people. All rooms include standard features (TV, phone, etc.) while other suites also come with private balconies, complementary concierge, private lounge access and more.
These rooms come standard with two twin beds that can convert to a Royal King-size bed, a private bath, a sitting area and vanity area. Most rooms feature a mini bar, an extendable working surface for laptop computers and 110/220 electrical outlets.
- Interior Staterooms are 165 sq. ft., include two convertible twin beds and sleep two guests. Rooms equipped with Pullman-style beds can sleep up to 3-4 guests.
- Accessible Interior Staterooms are 258 sq. ft. and feature open-style bed frames as well as plenty of moving room for up to two guests. Private bathroom includes convenient amenities like wide entry door, roll-in style shower as well as a raised toilet and lowered sink.
- Studio Interior Staterooms are 108 sq. ft. Include a twin bed and sleeps one guest.
Outside staterooms feature a spectacular view through your own stateroom window.
- Accessible Outside Staterooms are 258 sq. ft., sleep two guests and include a spacious living area. Private bathroom is equipped with wide entry door, roll-in style shower as well as a raised toilet and lowered sink.
- Large Ocean View staterooms are 164 sq. ft., include two convertible twin beds and sleep two guests. Rooms equipped with Pullman-style beds can sleep up to four guests.
- Family Ocean View staterooms are 265 sq. ft., include two convertible twin beds, bunk beds in separate area and can sleep up to six guests.
Suites on this ship offer more space, luxury features, and all the comforts of home in the seven available options to choose from. Take in the sea air and wake up to your own private balcony view of your destination each day with a stay in a Brilliance of the Seas suite.
- Junior Suites are 299 sq. ft. with a 66 sq. ft. balcony, include two convertible twin beds, sofa bed and can sleep four guests.
- Accessible Junior Suites provide guests more space with 362 sq. ft. of living area and a 86 sq. ft. balcony. These rooms provide automatic wide entry doors and can sleep up to two guests. The private bathroom with wide entry door features a roll-in style shower, raised toilet and lowered sink.
- Grand Ocean View Suites are 387 sq. ft. with a 93 sq. ft. balcony, include two convertible twin beds and concierge service. Rooms equipped with sofa bed can sleep up to four guests.
- Two Bedrooms Suites are 532 sq. ft. with a 195 sq. ft. balcony, include two convertible twin beds, a bedroom with two Pullman-style beds, living area with double sofa bed, two bathrooms and concierge service. These staterooms can sleep up to eight guests.
- Owner’s Suites are 523 sq. ft. with a 64 sq. ft. balcony, include a queen-size bed, whirlpool bathtub and double sinks, separate living area with queen-size sofa bed as well as concierge service. These suites can sleep up to four guests.
- Royal Suites are 951 sq. ft. with a 283 sq. ft. balcony, include a separate bedroom with king-size bed as well as a living room with a queen-size bed and can sleep four guests. These suites also feature a baby grand piano, entertainment center with 42” flat-screen TV, large bathroom with whirlpool tub, double sinks, bidet, steam shower, and concierge service.
Entertainment & Activities
Brilliance of the Seas invites you to recharge at the Vitality Spa or Solarium, an adults-only retreat. Prefer a more active cruise experience? Take advantage of the rock-climbing wall, mini-golf course, jogging track, basketball court, or video game arcade. Take your pick of the wide array of dining options, with several complimentary casual restaurants and specialty eateries, like Rita’s Cantina. Children can enjoy age-appropriate entertainment through Brilliance of the Seas’ complimentary Royal Babies®, Royal Tots® and Adventure Ocean® Youth Programs. Visit the 6,459 square foot Casino Royale®, with 195 slots and 12 tables, or relax at R Bar with a sophisticated 1960's vibe and signature cocktails. Sample your favorite vino at Vintages, Royal Caribbean’s first-ever wine bar at sea, or catch a Broadway-style show.
Take your pick of delicious complimentary, multi-course dining options as well as upscale specialty restaurants sure to suite any taste.
Deck 4 Dining Options
- Minstrel Dining Room combines impeccable dining service with an elegant atmosphere, including a cascading waterfall to set the mood and many delicious dishes to choose from.
Deck 6 Dining Options
- Chops Grille is the ship’s signature steakhouse serving premium cuts of steak in a casual upscale setting.
- Giovanni’s Table is a new dining option available on Adventure of the Seas. This casual Italian restaurant offers indoor and al fresco seating and serves a variety of Italian dishes including toasted herb foccacia, pastas, braised meat dishes and stews, all served family-style.
- Chef’s Table is a sophisticated and intimate dining experience serving you the most delectable dishes you can imagine.
Deck 11 Dining Options
- Park Cafe is a complimentary and new dining option on ship featuring made-to-order salads, Panini's and sandwiches.
- Rita’s Cantina serves up delicious and exciting Mexican fare along with a wide-selection of tasty margaritas.
- Windjammer Cafe brings the tastes of the world to you with its global culinary dish options.
Deck 12 Dining Options
- Izumi is a new restaurant onboard bringing you delectable sushi rolls, rice dishes and more from the Far East.
Deck 13 Dining Options
- Concierge Club is available for Grand Suite-level rooms and higher, Diamond Plus and Pinnacle Club Crown & Anchor® Society members to exclusively enjoy. Complimentary continental breakfast and evening drinks are served.
Royal Caribbean Cruise Deals
8-Day Mediterranean on Symphony of the Seas
- Rates for military and first responders
- April 2018 sailing from Barcelona
- Marseille, Rome, Mallorca, Naples
5-Day Caribbean on Independence of the Seas
- Up to $100 off + kids sale free
- Late January 2018 sailing from FL
- R/T Fort Lauderdale to Cozumel
9-Day Bahamas Cruise on Grandeur of the Seas
- BOGO Sale + up to $250 ship credit
- April 2018 sailing from Baltimore
- Charleston, Freeport City, Nassau
7-Day Caribbean Cruise on Liberty of the Seas
- Free gratuities on select categories
- Jan. 2018 sailing from Galveston
- Cozumel, George Town, Falmouth