Paradisus La Esmeralda, All-Inclusive Resort
All-Inclusive Paradisus La Esmeralda Resort
Bookit.com rate guarantee
Rate for travel in April 2018
Awarded the prestigious AAA 4-Diamond, this is one of the top family resorts in Riviera Maya. Paradisus La Esmeralda has exclusive special activities for kids, such as water slide, finger painting, pool games, and much more. Located just 5 minutes from Coco Beach and Playa del Carmen, you will be in close proximity to some of the best beaches and nightlife in the Caribbean.
Bring the whole family for a dream vacation at Paradisus La Esmeralda Resort nestled between lush, green mangroves and the Caribbean Sea. Book a Family Concierge room and you and your loved ones will enjoy personal butler service by the pool and preferential reservations at some of Paradisus La Esmeralda’s hottest restaurants. The possibilities for family fun are endless at Paradisus La Esmeralda Resort in Playa del Carmen. Club Melia and Melia Rewards members are eligible for special promotions and benefits. Discounted rates and vacation package promotions are available now, so book your room at Paradisus La Esmeralda today and begin an all-inclusive family trip at a luxury Playa del Carmen resort.
There is something for every member of the family at Paradisus La Esmeralda. Parents can participate in wine and tequila tasting workshops or a poolside party with a live DJ spinning the hottest tunes. Kids will learn how to make pizza and other treats in workshops just for them or go on guided nature walks through the protected mangroves.
Paradisus La Esmeralda is centrally located near Playa del Carmen’s most exciting attractions. Explore ancient Mayan ruins like those in the historic city of Tulum, go on an ocean tour or wander through the local shops.
With such a great location and luxurious amenities, Paradisus La Esmeralda is the perfect resort for you and your family’s Playa del Carmen vacation escape. Book now and begin a destination adventure you and your family will be talking about for years to come.
- Check in 3:00 PM
- Check out 12:00 PM
- Pets are not allowed
- Rooms and indoor areas are nonsmoking but the resort has designated smoking areas
* All rates are base rates for hotel only: per person, per room, per night based on double occupancy. Base rates do not include any taxes or fees associated with booking your room, or costs for adding flights to your travel package.
Riviera Maya Vacation Packages
All-inclusive Riviera Maya resorts offer a great destination for your next Mexico vacation. The elegant hotels with beachfront and poolside amenities will satisfy your vacation dreams. Visit one of these Riviera Maya or Mexico resorts.
AAA 4-Diamond All-Incl. Paradisus Cancun
- Luxury 4.5-star beachfront property
- Rate for travel in March 2018
- Free golf, Tai-Chi classes & more
All-Incl. Catalonia Riviera Maya Resort & Spa
- Bookit.com rate guarantee
- Rate for travel in April 2018
- Great beach location w/ 7 restaurants
All-Inclusive Barcelo Grand Faro Los Cabos
- Bookit.com rate guarantee
- Rate for travel in May 2018
- Kids club & 5 swimming pools
All-Inclusive Royalton Riviera Cancun Resort
- Excl. beach area with dedicated bar
- Rate for travel in April 2018
- 10 Int'l restaurants & 16 bars + spa
Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo 77719
- 45 minutes away from Cancun International Airport (CUN)
- Located on the shores of the Caribbean Sea
- Close to historic Mayan ruins, shopping, dining and family fun in Playa del Carmen
- Adults will enjoy an array of dance classes like tango, salsa and merengue. Other adult activities include live music, pool parties and workshops where you can learn to prepare exotic dishes or taste a sampling of wines and liquors.
- Activities continue onto the beach with volleyball, soccer, water polo, water aerobics and more. Engage in healthy competition surrounded by the refreshing waters of the Caribbean Sea
- Kids get the VIP treatment too at Paradisus La Esmeralda. Kids can make a new craft daily, go on a treasure hunt or splash and play in one of the lagoon-style pools.
- Venture out into Playa del Carmen and take the family on a tour of ancient civilizations like Chichen Itza, explore fresh seafood and local cuisine or perfect your swing at a local golf course while the rest of the family spends the day shopping on La Quinta Avenida.
- Bring the family along when you attend a business event at Paradisus La Esmeralda. Your family will be dining at one of Paradisus La Esmeralda’s restaurants or relaxing on the beach while you participate in a business gathering like no other. Paradisus La Esmeralda has 14 meeting rooms and 25,000 square feet of convention space that can accommodate 1,500 guests. Kick your event up a notch with meeting areas poolside or on the beach.
Spa Amenities at Paradisus La Esmeralda
- YHI Spa offers a bevy of treatments for the ultimate relaxation experience. Get a hot stone treatment, a massage or a facial by an expert and feel your cares melt away.
- YHI Spa has an onsite beauty salon. Pamper yourself with a long list of beauty treatments like a manicure and pedicure. You will leave feeling like a new person with a new look to match.
- Give into the healing powers of water with YHI Spa’s Thermal Circuit. Water-based therapies like wet and dry saunas, hydro massages and plunge pools release the tension in every part of your body.
- Exercise in YHI Spa’s fully-equipped fitness center complete with exercise bikes, elliptical machines and treadmills for the ultimate in cardio fitness. Participate in group events like yoga and pilates or schedule a one-on-one training session for an additional fee.
Restaurants at Paradisus La Esmeralda
- Fuego is an adults-only dining experience that mixes bold décor with Latin cuisine. Enjoy a raw bar in a private room or on Fuego’s terrace.
- Watch your breakfast, lunch or dinner prepared before your eyes at Naos International Buffet. A casual environment and meals prepared in front of you make for a fun family meal.
- Eat fresh Mediterranean dishes in a dramatically decorated private dining room or on the terrace at Vento. Expert chefs prepare Mediterranean delights from many spots around the Orient.
- Experience the culinary genius of world renowned Chef Martin Berasategui at Passion. Forget you are dining in Mexico when you tantalize your taste buds with some of Chef Berasategui’s French dishes.
- Kick back and sip an expertly crafted cocktail or Italian dish at Olio Italian Trattoria by the pool. Olio is a taste sensation for lunch or dinner in a casual, traditional Italian atmosphere.
- You and your family will be amazed as you watch a skilled chef prepare your food at one of Bana’s Teppanyaki tables. Dinner becomes a show a Bana Asian Restaurant.
- Breakfast is made to order right in front of you when you wake up to the fresh-squeezed juice and hot savory dishes at Hadar International Buffet.
- You’ll love the casual décor and the culinary selections at Mole. You and your family will want to share your entrees so that everyone can taste the traditional Mexican dishes with modern twists.
- Sample a wide variety of Spanish appetizers or “tapas” at Gabi Club. Go on a tasting adventure when you choose Gabi Club.
- Order a fresh, delicious salad for lunch or a fire-grilled pizza for dinner at The Market. Relax in a cushy booth and enjoy a culinary staple prepared in an unconventional way.
- Breath in the salty sea air as you and your family dine on breakfast, lunch or dinner at international restaurant, La Palapa. Eat surrounded by huge windows with open doors to nature.
Paradisus La Esmeralda Awards
- 2014 TripAdvisor Travelers’ Choice Award Winner
- 2014 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Award Winner
- Awarded a AAA 4 Diamond rating in 2014