Occidental Tamarindo, Costa Rica All Inclusive Resort
Occidental Tamarindo - All-Incl. Costa Rica
Great rates for all-inclusive getaway
Rate for travel in: April 2018
The all-natural beauty of the Central American country of Costa Rica is the backdrop for this exquisite Langosta Beach resort. With lush jungles, excellent beaches and stunning ocean views, Costa Rica is a playground for adventurous travelers. The Occidental Tamarindo Resort is the only all-inclusive resort in the popular Tamarindo Bay area. Enjoy special rates that include all food and drinks, activities and water sports.
Occidental Tamarindo Resort is set on the shores of Tamarindo, Costa Rica with gorgeous views of the sea and Marino Las Baulas National Park. Soak up the rays poolside or play a game of giant chess on the beach. Whatever you have in mind for your next vacation getaway, Occidental Tamarindo has something for you. Upgrade to Club Premium and enjoy special promotions and rewards like a bottle of sparkling wine upon arrival, preferential check in and spa discounts. Seasonal discounts and advanced booking offers are available now, so book your room at this beachfront Costa Rica resort today and save.
Join the “Animation Team” for dancing lessons by the pool, surf the waves of the sea or schedule a massage at the spa. The possibilities for fun and relaxation are endless at Occidental Tamarindo.
Occidental Tamarindo is located close to exciting activities in Tamarindo. Visit Volcano Arenal, take a tour of the local landscape on horseback or dine on fresh seafood. Expert chefs, water sports enthusiasts and tour guides are waiting to show you a good time in Tamarindo.
Its close proximity to shopping, dining and adventure in Tamarindo makes Occidental Tamarindo the perfect spot for your next vacation.
- Check in 2:00 PM
- Check out 12:00 PM
- No pets allowed
- Wheelchair access
- Non-smoking hotel
- Onsite convention center for 800 attendees with wireless internet
* All rates are base rates for hotel only: per person, per room, per night based on double occupancy. Base rates do not include any taxes or fees associated with booking your room, or costs for adding flights to your travel package.
Costa Rica Vacation Packages
Costa Rica is a vacation destination for adventurous travelers, with rainforests, volcanoes, dive sites and diverse wildlife. Here are more options for your Costa Rica vacation.
Guanacaste, Santa Cruz 50309
- Located on the shores of beautiful Tamarindo, Costa Rica
- 90 minutes from Liberia Airport (LIR)
- Minutes away from shopping, dining and nightlife in Tamarindo
- Play a game of volleyball or giant chess on the beach. Try your hand at some one-on-one competition with a game of tennis or paddle ball. Keep moving with an onsite gymnasium with dance classes and aerobics.
- Splashing and swimming in the pools isn’t all Occidental Tamarindo has to offer the kids. Drop the kids off at the mini club complete with planned activities and deluxe playground.
- Let the resort concierge service help you plan and schedule your trip into Tamarindo. Float down the river in an inner tube, go windsurfing, shop the local gift shops for gifts crafted by local artists or dine on traditional Latin cuisine.
- Occidental Tamarindo Resort knows weddings. For a modest price you and your spouse-to-be will receive couples massages, a private reception at El Oceano Restaurant and wedding and reception decorations. No aspect of your romantic occasion will be overlooked.
Spa Amenities at Occidental Tamarindo Resort
- Experience the detoxifying, anti-aging effects of a deep exfoliation treatment or a body wrap. Leave the spa at Occidental Tamarindo feeling soft, glowing and relaxed.
- Different facial packages are available depending on the length of the process and the added treatments. Unlock your skin’s hidden radiance with a facial in the spa at Occidental Tamarindo.
- Choose different relaxing massage packages with techniques like hot stones, deep tissue and bamboo. Let the expert masseurs improve your circulation and relax your muscles.
- Special packages with an array of treatments are available for couples and individuals.
Restaurants at Occidental Tamarindo
- La Tortuga Bar located in the resort lobby serves delicious cocktails 5:00 PM to 12:00 PM. Dance to live music and enjoy exotic drinks throughout the night.
- Grab a treat at Las Baulas Snack Bar by the pool. Visit Las Baulas at night and let Occidental Tamarindo’s “Animation Team” entertain you with live music and activities by the pool.
- Eat breakfast, lunch and dinner at Langosta Restaurant. Taste a different culinary creation every night with theme nights at this Latin buffet.
- Dine on fresh seafood and listen to relaxing music in the dining room at El Oceano Restaurant. For a more romantic dining experience, eat on El Oceano’s balcony with a view of Occidental Tamarindo’s amphitheater.
Occidental Tamarindo Awards
- Awarded a 4 star rating and the Ecological Blue Flag from the Aqueducts and Sewer Company
- Awarded a Sustainable Tourism Certificate by the Costa Rican Tourism Institute