Empress of the Seas by Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
4-Day Bahamas Cruise on Empress of the Seas
Rates for military and first responders
April 2018 sailing
Live every day like the weekend on newly refit Empress of the Seas. Days are like Sundays, with a complimentary Mimosa or Bloody Mary every day of the week. Relax poolside, in one of 3 whirlpools or spend time recharging at the full-service spa. Every night is Saturday, with 5 bars and lounges, a completely redone Casino Royale, plus shows, dancing and live music. And with VOOM, the fastest internet at sea, you can let everyone on land know in real time how much fun you’re having.
- Entertainment & Activities
- Itineraries & Rates
The Empress of the Seas, first launched in 1990, has undergone a $50 million renovation in 2016. This Sovereign Class ship is once again sailing across the Caribbean and beyond. It features three types of suites and five different staterooms to choose from and has room for 1,602 guests. Previously known as the Nordic Empress, the Empress of the Seas is a smaller ship, but is still packed with amenities. Let Dunhill Travel Deals help you find the cheapest price and best deal on your sailing. We’ll search for valuable coupons, great promotions, and exclusive specials you won’t find anywhere else. Get a huge discount so you can enjoy low rates and amazing offers while you set sail into the sunset.
Itineraries, Sailing Dates & Pricing
(All prices are per person)
Whether you’re looking for a large suite or a small bunk, the Empress of the Seas has a variety of options to fit your needs and your budget.
Royal Suites offer more room and extra amenities for guests who want to travel in style. These 508 sq. ft. rooms feature double beds, private bathrooms with whirlpool tubs, and separate seating and living areas with refrigerator and wet bar.
Owner’s Suite With Balcony
These suites offer private balconies, living space between 180 and 283 sq. ft., private bathrooms and also include two twin beds that convert to a queen.
Junior Suites With Balcony
All Junior Suites include a small sitting area and private balcony. They also offer two twin beds that convert to a queen and 112 to 155 sq. ft. of living space.
Small Ocean View Stateroom
These staterooms offer a gorgeous view and between 111 to 126 sq. ft. of living space. Guests can also enjoy two twin beds that convert to a queen, sitting area, and a private bathroom.
Accessible Ocean View Staterooms
These rooms are handicap accessible and feature 144 sq. ft. of comfort, two twin beds that convert to a queen, a private balcony, and a private bathroom.
Ocean View Staterooms
Ocean View Staterooms also feature two twin beds that convert to a queen, a vanity area, and a private bathroom. Rooms range from 111 to 206 sq. ft., and select staterooms have two Pullman beds.
This standard stateroom features 109 to 131 sq. ft. of living space. They include two twin beds that convert to a queen, a vanity area, and a private bathroom. Some staterooms have two Pullman beds instead.
Accessible Interior Staterooms
Accessible Interior Staterooms are slightly larger than the standard Interior Stateroom with 144 sq. ft. They include the same amenities like two twin beds that convert to a queen, a vanity area, and a private bathroom.
Entertainment & Activities
When you sail on the Empress of the Seas, you’ll be surprised by how many activities you have to choose from. Unwind with a relaxing treatment at the full-service spa, take a dip in the pool or one of the Jacuzzis, try your luck in the world-class Casino Royale, or sit back and enjoy the Sequins and Feathers Broadway-style show. There are also five bars and lounges to visit with no cover fees, and, if you need to stay connected, use VOOM, the fastest Internet at Sea.
You’ll find exactly what you’re craving as you sail on the Empress of the Seas. With many complimentary dining options, along with specialty restaurants, you can have a sumptuous meal while you sail through the Caribbean.
Deck 4 Dining Options
- Starlight Dining Room is the main dining room where you can enjoy complimentary meals throughout the day, on your own schedule.
Deck 5 Dining Options
- Chops Grille, the place to enjoy a steak cooked to your liking at the signature steakhouse.
Deck 6 Dining Options
- Boleros Lounge serves authentic Cuban cuisine. You can dine on a delicious meal, sip your favorite cocktail, and dance the night away.
Deck 10 Dining Options
- Windjammer Café is the ever-popular is a buffet style restaurant with a wide variety of food options, including fresh fruit, salad, sandwiches, burgers, dessert and more.
- Sunday Brunch is an everyday occasion on Empress of the Seas in the Windjammer Café Enjoy a complimentary Mimosa or Bloody Mary, and a range of delicious pastries and brunch goodies.
Royal Caribbean Cruise Deals
7-Day Caribbean on Rhapsody of the Seas
- Free gratuities + BOGO Sale
- March 2018 sailing from Tampa
- Key West, Cozumel, Belize City
5-Day Caribbean on Navigator of the Seas
- Rates for military and first responders
- March 2018 sailing
- Miami, Costa Maya, Cozumel
7-Day Caribbean Cruise on Jewel of the Seas
- BOGO Sale + up to $250 ship credit
- February 2018 sailing from San Juan
- Saint Croix, Philipsburg, Roseau
9-Day Bahamas Cruise on Grandeur of the Seas
- BOGO Sale + up to $250 ship credit
- April 2018 sailing from Baltimore
- Charleston, Freeport City, Nassau