Carnival Sensation by Carnival Cruise Line
5-Day Caribbean Cruise on Carnival Sensation
Special resident and senior rates
March 2018 sailing
Carnival Sensation leaves year-round out of Miami, Florida on a 5 day Bahamas sailing. Packed to the max with great entertainment options for adults and kids alike, a trip on Sensation will ensure that every member of the family leaves with incredible memories. It will be hard to find a better value on a quick getaway to the Caribbean.
- Entertainment & Activities
- Itineraries & Rates
The Carnival Sensation, built in 1993, is one of eight Fantasy Class ships from Carnival Cruise Lines. This cruise ship is scheduled to get the Fun 2.0 treatment in 2014 as part of Carnival Cruise Lines' $500 million product-enhancement initiative. Upgrades on this ship, which has room for up to 2,056 guests and 920 crew members, will include new casual dining options, poolside bars and more.
The Carnival Sensation cruise ship offers a variety of entertainment and dining options guaranteed to awaken your senses. Find great deals on your Caribbean cruise from Dunhill Travel Deals and save with the best discounts, coupons and promotions.
Itineraries, Sailing Dates & Pricing
(All prices are per person)
There are 10 different cabin and suite options on the Carnival Sensation by Carnival Cruise Lines. Choose from economy interior rooms, ocean view rooms, cabins with balconies and luxurious suites with upgraded amenities.
These rooms have two twin beds that convert to a queen-sized bed, closet and storage space, a bathroom with shower plus a living area with vanity and seating.
- Interior Staterooms are 185 sq ft and most sleep two guests. Rooms equipped with bunk beds sleep three to four passengers.
- Interior Porthole Staterooms are 185 sq ft and comfortably sleep two passengers.
- Interior Staterooms (Bunk Beds) are 185 sq ft and have a single, twin-bed, plus an upper bunk bed with room for two guests.
Ocean View Staterooms
Ocean view rooms have a large picture window, twin beds that convert to a queen-size bed, closet and storage space, a bathroom with shower plus a living area for comfortable lounging while relaxing in your cabin.
- Ocean View Staterooms are 185 sq ft with room for two guests. Some rooms have upper, Pullman-style bunk beds to sleep three or four passengers.
These cabins have floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors leading to a private balcony, two twin beds that convert to queen-size, lots of closet space, a bathroom with shower plus a cozy living area.
- Aft-View Extended Balcony Staterooms are 185 sq ft and have a 55 sq ft balcony that is 50% larger than standard balconies. This room option is perfect for two to three passengers.
- Balcony Staterooms are 185 sq ft plus a 35 sq ft balcony and sleep two passengers. Rooms that have a Pullman-style bunk bed offer enough space for three guests.
Suites on this ship have their own private, furnished balcony, a king-sized bed, walk-in closet, private bathroom with whirlpool tub, and living room with desk, vanity, drawer space, and either a single or double sofa bed.
- Grand Suites with Extended Balcony are 330 sq ft with a large, 115 sq ft balcony and room for up to four guests.
- Grand Suites sleep three to four guests with 330 sq ft of space and a 70 sq ft balcony.
- Junior Suites are 220 sq ft with a 30 sq ft balcony and sleep up to three guests.
- Suites (Obstructed View) are 220 sq ft with a 30 sq ft balcony, sleep up to three guests and have views that are partially obstructed by the ship’s lifeboats or other structures.
Entertainment & Activities
There are many fun entertainment options available on Carnival Sensation. If you don’t mind getting a little wet, head over to the resort-like pool or take a plunge down the thrilling water slide. For a bit of nighttime excitement, play the slot machines at the casino, dance the night away at the Dance Club or catch the latest comedy routine at Punchliner Comedy Club.
There are many fun activities for kids to explore such as Camp Carnival, Circle “C” and Club O2. Adults looking for a bit of rest and relaxation should check out the adults-only Serenity oasis or get an invigorating massage at Spa Carnival. Whatever your cruise vacation ambitions, they’re sure to be satisfied when you choose a discount cruise on the Carnival Sensation.
Enjoy a variety of casual and fine dining experiences on the Carnival Sensation. The Chef’s Table caters to foodies wanting an intimate dining experience, while the Lido deck buffet offers the greatest variety of food selections in a casual setting.
The Chef’s Table offers an intimate dining experience for up to 12 guests. For $75 per person, you’ll enjoy a private cocktail reception, a tour of the ship’s galley and a gourmet meal prepared by a Master Chef.
Cafe on the Way is an à la carte coffee bar offering specialty coffee drinks, pastries, snacks and milkshakes.
The Sea View Bar & Grill is the main buffet restaurant on the Lido deck open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Specialty serving stations including the Carnival Deli, Chef’s Choice, Good Eats, Swirls, Pizza Pirate, Salad Bar and Sweet Spot.
Off the Grill, open from noon until 6 p.m., serves up burgers, veggie burgers, hot dogs, grilled chicken and french fries outside by the pool.
Pizza Pirate and Swirls ice cream and frozen yogurt bar are open 24/7 on the Lido deck.
Seaday Brunch is available on days the ship is out to sea. This brunch and dining option in the main dining room features five-minute comedy routines from comics scheduled to perform at the Punchliner Comedy Club.
If you’re craving a stir-fry creation for lunch, head on over to the Mongolian Wok in the Lido deck buffet area.
The Taste Bar offers up small plates of appetizers featuring a different menu each day. Open from around 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m., this is the spot to go for a quick snack or pre-dinner appetizer. There is no charge for food, but cocktails are $5.
The Fantasy Restaurant and the Ecstasy Restaurant are the ship’s main dining rooms, open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Breakfast and lunch offer open seating while dinner requires reservations for either an early or late fixed-dinner seating. Another option for dinner is to sign up for the Your Choice Dining option to eat anytime between 5:45 p.m. and 9:30 p.m.
Ask the wait staff about Kid’s Menus, which are available at many dining locations throughout the ship.
Kids Meal for Campers offers children’s favorites like chicken nuggets and spaghetti with meatballs available for children ages 2-11.
24-hour Room Service is the perfect option for a private, in-room breakfast.
Carnival Cruise Deals
3-Day Bahamas Cruise on Carnival Victory
- Up to $1,600 cash back & $50 OBC
- March 2018 Sailing
- Depart from Miami to Nassau
4-Day Bermuda Cruise - Carnival Horizon
- Book now, brand new ship sails 2018
- May 2018 sailing - Up to $1600 back
- Roundtrip from New York to King's Wharf
5-Day Bahamas Cruise on Carnival Elation
- June 2018 sailing
- Free upgrades + up to $50 credit
- Discounts military, seniors, residents
6-Day W. Caribbean Cruise on Carnival Vista
- Special resident and senior rates
- June 2018 departure
- See amazing guest performers