Carnival Legend by Carnival Cruise Line
7-Day Alaska Cruise on Carnival Legend
Special resident and senior rates
May 2018 departure
This ship is the stuff of legends! Prepare to be entertained and indulge in the many dining options available onboard. From Billie's Piano Bar to Club Merlin Casino and Medusa's Lair Dance Club, you will be surrounded by unforgettable and fun experiences. Book your trip today and discover what makes Carnival the most fun cruise line on earth!
- Entertainment & Activities
- Itineraries & Rates
Built in 2002, the Carnival Legend is one of three Spirit Class ships by Carnival Cruise Lines, and joins sister ships Carnival Miracle and Carnival Pride. Book a discount cruise on this luxurious ship with room for up to 2,124 passengers and 930 crew members.
Seeking a legendary vacation experience? Look no further than the Carnival Legend ship, with amenities that will guarantee an unforgettable vacation. No matter the number of passengers in your party, you will find the perfect stateroom to comfortably accommodate every member. Sail away for less on your Hawaiian or Alaskan cruise when you find the best cruise deals, coupons and promotions from Dunhill Travel Deals.
Itineraries, Sailing Dates & Pricing
(All prices are per person)
All staterooms on the Carnival Legend include a TV, telephone, personal safe, hairdryer, generous closet and dresser space and more. There are over 12 different room and suite options on the Carnival Legend by Carnival Cruise Lines. Choose from economy interior rooms, ocean view rooms, cabins with balconies and luxurious suites with upgraded amenities.
Interior and Ocean View Staterooms
Interior and ocean view rooms on the Carnival Legend include two twin beds that convert to a queen-sized bed, a bathroom with shower plus a cozy living area.
- Interior Staterooms are 185 sq ft and sleep from two to four guests.
- Interior Staterooms with French Doors (Obstructed View) are 185 sq ft, have room for up to four guests and have French doors with views partly blocked by life boats or other structures.
- Ocean View Staterooms are 185 sq ft, and rooms that have a sofa bed or pull-down bunk beds sleep up to four guests.
All balcony staterooms on the Carnival Legend come standard with floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors leading to the private verandah, two twin beds that convert to a queen-size bed, ample closet and storage space and a living area with a vanity table and comfortable seating.
- Balcony Staterooms (Obstructed View) are 185 sq ft and have balconies that are between 40 and 110 sq ft. These rooms, with room for up to four passengers, have ocean views obstructed by life boats or other ship structures.
- Balcony Staterooms have 185 square feet of space, a 40 sq ft balcony and sleep two to four guests.
- Extended Balcony Staterooms are 185 sq ft with balconies ranging from 60 to 180 sq ft and have space for two to four guests. Extended balconies are 50% larger than standard balconies.
- Aft-View Extended Balcony Staterooms are 185 sq ft, have a 60 sq ft balcony and comfortably sleep two to four people depending on the exact furniture configuration.
- Premium Balcony Staterooms (Obstructed View) are 230 sq ft with a 55 sq ft balcony and sleep two to four guests. These rooms have ocean views obstructed by life boats or other ship structures.
- Premium Balcony Staterooms are 230 sq ft with a 85 sq ft balcony and accommodate two to four passengers.
All suites on the Carnival Legend come standard with a king-size bed, private balcony, combination shower/bathtub, double sinks, walk-in-closet and a living room with a desk, vanity table and drawer space.
- Junior Suites are 275 sq ft, have a 40 sq ft balcony and have room for two guests.
- Ocean Suites are 275 sq ft, have a 85 sq ft balcony and rooms with a sofa bed or bunk beds sleep three to four guests.
- Vista Suites are 245 square feet, with a large 220 sq ft balcony and offer room for two to three passengers.
- Grand Suites sleep up to four guests, are 300 sq ft and have a 115 sq ft balcony.
Entertainment & Activities
Aptly named, the Carnival Legend pays homage to some of the world’s greatest, from the Camelot and Avalon pools to the Club Merlin Casino. Let the kids play age-appropriate games and activities through one of Carnival’s various youth programs while you enjoy a relaxing treatment in the tranquil, kids-free Serenity Adult-Only Area. When it’s time for evening excitement, dance the night away at Medusa’s Lair Dance Club, or enjoy classic tunes at Satchmo’s Lounge or Billie’s Piano Bar.
Prefer a more active vacation? Join a yoga or pilates class, play a game of mini golf, or pick up a ping-pong paddle to battle a fellow traveler. Enjoy some retail therapy at any of the onboard shops, and be sure to catch a show at The Punchliner Comedy Club for a guaranteed guffaw. Whatever your vacation ambitions, Carnival Legend is guaranteed to deliver a memorable experience.
Indulge your fantastical side as you dine at Lido Deck’s Unicorn Cafe, or enjoy a seriously tasty filet at The Golden Fleece Steakhouse. Room service is available 24-hours should you have a craving for a midnight snack.
Bonsai Sushi serves up delectable fresh seafood including a variety of sushi and sashimi.
Chef’s Table offers an intimate dining experience for up to 12 guests for a price of $75 per person. Enjoy a private cocktail reception, tour the galley and let the ship’s Master Chef prepare your gourmet meal.
Legend’s Cafe is the ships coffee bar serving up hot and cold beverages and sweet treats for your snacking pleasure.
Truffles is the ship’s main dining room, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner and has seating for up to 1,250 passengers. Enjoy early or late dinner seating or opt for the flexible dine anytime option.
Seaday Brunch serves up classic breakfast and lunch fare and features a Bloody Mary Bar, available table side, or walk up to the bar and prepare your own specialty cocktail.
The Golden Fleece is a $35 per person option for passengers craving a classic steakhouse meal with choices such as NY strip, filet mignon and prime rib.
The Taste Bar offers different tidbits of delicious food each day. Try a small plate, featuring tasty cuisine like the chicken, avocado, lime and cilantro soup paired with roast pork, green chili salsa and aged cotija cheese on a tortilla.
The Unicorn Cafe, on the Lido deck, has an extensive choice of food choices ranging from the grand buffet to individual serving stations featuring NY-style deli, salad bar, pizza, ice cream and stir-fry creations. The buffet is open 7 a.m. to midnight while some of the serving stations, like the pizzeria, are open around the clock.
Carnival Cruise Deals
7-Day Mexico Cruise - Carnival Splendor
- Special resident and senior rates
- April 2018 sailing from Miami
- Largest spa on any Carnival ship
6-Day W. Caribbean Cruise on Carnival Vista
- Special resident and senior rates
- March 2018 departure
- See amazing guest performers
5-Day W. Caribbean Cruise - Carnival Triumph
- March 2018 sailing
- Up to $1600+ cash back, resident rates
- Great Cities of the World themed ship
4-Day Mexico Cruise on Carnival Imagination
- Upgrades + up to $50 credit
- May 2018 departure
- Long beach, Santa Catalina, Ensenada