MSC Seaside by MSC Cruises
7-Day E. Caribbean Cruise on MSC Seaside
January 2018 sailing - Kids sail free!
Up to $150 ship credit select bookings
Kids Sail Free: kids aged 11 and younger sail free on select bookings. Special military rates are available. Set sail from sunny Miami on a cruise of the Eastern Caribbean aboard the MSC Seaside, the newest member of the MSC Cruises family. Spend two leisurely days at sea before arriving in Philipsburg, Sint Maarten. Continue on to historic San Juan, Puerto Rico, then another day at sea en route to Nassau, the capital of the Bahamas.
- Entertainment & Activities
- Itineraries & Rates
MSC Seaside rewrites the rulebook for cruise ships. Tired designs are swept aside and replaced with new concepts that blend the best of indoor and outdoor architecture, getting you closer to the sea while retaining the elegance that MSC Cruises is known for.
With unique features like the 360-degree boardwalk, which circumnavigates the ship, providing incredible views and easy access to restaurants, bars and shops. Guests can enjoy a jaw-dropping view from the glass skywalk as they gaze down at the deep blue.
If you’re looking to get a relaxing swim in, the panorama pool offers stunning views of the sea while providing loungers that let you lay down close to the pool. The MSC Seaside is designed to give you an incredible sailing adventure, and Dunhill Travel lets you take advantage with incredible cruise line promotions and discounts.
Itineraries, Sailing Dates & Pricing
Enjoy modern, luxurious cruise staterooms for any vacation style or budget. With beautiful interior staterooms to lavishly designed accommodations, your needs will be met while you enjoy Dunhill Travel’s exclusive cruise rates. Take advantage of and upgrade to one of MSC’s signature room Experiences where you’ll be showered with even more benefits to truly make your vacation one to remember. Experiences can include priority boarding, butler service, personal concierge, unlimited drinks, access to exclusive areas, private sun decks, spa packages, fitness programs and more.
All rooms come standard with an interactive TV, phone, mini bar, and safe.
MSC Yacht Club Royal Suite
- Royal Suites include 667 sq. ft. of living space, plus a 355 sq. ft. balcony that includes a private whirlpool tub
- These suites feature a queen bed that can be converted into two single beds, a spacious wardrobe and a bathroom equipped with a large shower
- The separate living room includes a sofa that can be converted into a double bed for additional guests
MSC Yacht Club Deluxe Suite
- Deluxe Suites feature a queen bed that can be converted into two single beds with approximately 269 sq. ft. of living space and an 86 sq. ft. balcony
- Spacious wardrobes display your cruise attire and exquisitely designed bathrooms include large showers
- A separate living room and sitting area is furnished with a sofa, which some convert into a double bed for additional guests
MSC Yacht Club Interior Suite
- Interior Suites are approximately 226 sq. ft. with a queen bed that can convert into two single beds
- These suites also feature ample wardrobe space, bathroom with shower and a main sitting area
Staterooms for Families
- Staterooms for Families are comprised of two to three connecting balcony staterooms and can accommodate up to 10 guests
- Each stateroom is equipped with a queen bed that can convert to two single beds, balcony, bathroom with shower, and sitting area with sofa
- Grand Suites offer your choice of one and two bedroom options ranging from 344 to 527 sq. ft. of living space and include a balcony that is up to 226 sq. ft.
- 1 bedroom/1 bathroom suites include a queen bed or two single beds and a separate sitting area with double sofa bed and Pullman bed to accommodate additional guests
- 2 bedroom/2 bathroom suites include a queen bed in one room and two single beds in the second bedroom, as well as a separate sitting area with Pullman bed for additional guests
Suite with Whirlpool Bath
- These luxurious suites feature 301 sq. ft. living space and a 75 sq. ft. private balcony with a whirlpool tub for your relaxing pleasure
- Bedrooms include a queen bed, bathrooms feature a bathtub, and the sitting area is furnished with a convertible sofa
- With 183 - 301 sq. ft. of living area and a balcony up to 172 sq. ft., Suites are the perfect option for up to four guests
- Suites feature ample wardrobe space, a bathroom with shower and a sitting area with sofa bed for that third and fourth guest
- Balcony staterooms accommodate up to four guests with 172 - 269 sq. ft. living space, plus a balcony up to 97 sq. ft.
- Most include a sofa bed and all include a spacious wardrobe and bathroom with shower
- Ocean View staterooms feature a queen bed, ample wardrobe space, bathroom with shower and a comfortable sitting area with a single sofa bed
- These staterooms accommodate up to 4 guests with approximately 183 sq. ft. of living space
- Interior staterooms range from 151 - 301 sq. ft. including a queen bed and a small sitting area with room for two additional Pullman beds
- These staterooms include a wardrobe and private bathroom with a shower
Entertainment & Activities
MSC Seaside offers endless opportunities for the entire family to be entertained. Your family can take advantage of a full-sized bowling alley, a dedicated kids-only restaurant, and the most interactive, multi-story water park at sea that features five different water slides, an AquaPlay™ area designed for tots and an adventure trail. MSC Seaside also has colorful play areas for kids created in partnership with LEGO® and Chicco®.
For the adults, take an evening to enjoy a Broadway-style show at the Metropolitan Theatre, delight in live entertainment with expansive ocean views at the glass-walled double deck atrium or laugh out loud at the Atmospheric Comedy Club. With all the MSC Seaside offers, you’ll never have a dull moment onboard.
On the MSC Seaside, you get to indulge in incredible meals while stimulating all your senses. Enjoy spectacular views of the ocean while you dine in one of nine delightful eateries. With a varied assortment of different styles, including five sophisticated specialty restaurants, dining on MSC Seaside is as diverse as it is delicious. Whether you’re looking for a quiet and romantic evening, or your kids want to have their own night out at the “kids only” buffet, there are options for every occasion. A sumptuous choice of twenty classy bars and lounges await.
- Main Restaurants: There are four main restaurants to choose from, all offering a mouthwatering menu filled with classic Mediterranean dishes and international specialties in an elegant setting.
- Asian Market Kitchen by Roy Yamaguchi: Featuring the exclusive Pan Asian restaurant designed with award-winning chef Roy Yamaguchi. Enjoy a delectable offering that blends classic Japanese flavors with the freshest ingredients.
- Ocean Cay Restaurant: A stunning menu filled with mouth-watering seafood dishes that are paired with a luxurious wine list. For a truly culinary experience at this restaurant choose to dine at the Chef’s Table.
- Butcher’s Cut: A stylish steakhouse offering superb prime cuts from around the world, accompanied by an international list of wines, beers and cocktails.
- Teppanyaki Restaurant by Roy Yamaguchi: Classic techniques with a modern twist get combined in this stylish teppanyaki restaurant, also designed by award-winning chef Roy Yamaguchi. Offering delicious Asian menu options prepared for you on the spot with the freshest ingredients.
- The Biscayne Bay Buffet & Pizzeria: An expansive family buffet offering a variety of popular dishes that the whole family can enjoy.
- Venchi Cioccogelateria & Coffee Bar, Gelateria & Creperie: Enjoy the creation of master chocolatier brand Venchi as they showcase the art of chocolate making and serve their creations in an elegant cafe also serving coffee, gelato and crepes.