Hotels in Atlantic City, New Jersey
Quality Inn Flamingo, Atlantic City Resort
Earn Choice Privileges Points
Near the Atlantic City Boardwalk and the Convention Center, this affordable hotel puts you in the center of shops, nightlife, eateries and entertainment. The Quality Inn Flamingo offers modern amenities like free wi-fi along with spacious rooms, premium bedding and a fresh hot breakfast. Take a walk on the Boardwalk, or try your luck at one of the dazzling casinos.
Atlantic City Hotel Deals
Did you know the famous Atlantic City boardwalk, which was built in the late 1800's, was America's first boardwalk? The perfect spot for Northeasterners to have a Vegas-style vacation on the Atlantic Coast, the Atlantic City Boardwalk hotels boast onsite restaurants, casinos, entertainment and more. Check out some of our top Atlantic City hotel deals below.
Best Western + Atlantic City W Extended Stay
- Rooms and suites in Pleasantville, NJ
- 10 minutes from Atlantic City Boardwalk
- Free buffet breakfast & free internet
Atlantic City Hotels at up to 25% Off
- All top properties
- Las Vegas of the East Coast
- Search & compare prices/amenities
Best Western Envoy Inn - Atlantic City
- Great discount rates for AAA, CAA
- Close to beach, adjacent to Boardwalk
- Walk to the hottest clubs and casinos
Rodeway Inn Boardwalk, Atlantic City Motel
- Affordable motel near Boardwalk
- Walk to the Resorts Casino
- Free wi-fi and free light breakfast
The Claridge - Radisson Hotel, Atlantic City
- Special offer: A Getaway for 2
- Prime oceanfront site near Boardwalk
- High-end art gallery plus ballrooms
Clarion Inn & Suites Atlantic City North
- Near 20+ golf courses and 100+ shops
- Free breakfast, newspapers, free wi-fi
- Well equipped smoke-free rooms
Homewood Suites Atlantic City/Egg Harbor
- Near Atlantic City Boardwalk & casinos
- Studio, 1-2 BR with equipped kitchens
- Full daily breakfast and evening social
Quality Inn & Suites Atlantic City Marina
- Earn Choice Privileges Points
- Near Garden State Parkway & Boardwalk
- Family friendly with free breakfast
Atlantic City Casino Hotel Deals
Atlantic City: Boardwalk & Casinos
Between gambling, eating, shopping, and roaming the lengthy boardwalk, there’s never a shortage of things to do in Atlantic City. At Dunhill Travel Deals, you’ll find the best selection of cheap hotels in Atlantic City. Whether you desire a room directly on the boardwalk or just a few blocks away, you’ll find it here.
Naturally, America’s favorite playground never sleeps, and it’s the perfect place to unwind, let loose, and enjoy a few days of nonstop fun. The legendary boardwalk overlooks the shimmering Atlantic Ocean, and some of the best Atlantic City hotels shadow the bustling souvenir shops, boutiques, and casual eateries below. If you want to be near the heart of all the action, Atlantic City hotels on the boardwalk are your best bet.
You can count on spending some time in one of the city’s many casinos when you book Atlantic City hotel deals through Dunhill Travel Deals. From the iconic Caesars Atlantic City to the historic Resorts Casino Hotel, you’ll find plenty of opportunities to enjoy slot machines, craps, roulette, and more—all while enjoying some of the best Atlantic City hotel deals around.
The city’s major amusement park, Steel Pier, is across the street from prominent Atlantic City hotels, making it a great place to visit during the day. Pop over to the Playground Pier, a glamorous four-story pier situated near some of the best Atlantic City hotels, and indulge in some high-end shopping from many of the world’s most beloved brands.
You can also catch plenty of live entertainment while staying at cheap hotels in Atlantic City, from premier shows at Boardwalk Hall to cabarets at various casino hotels. The fun never stops in Atlantic City, where you can replicate the Las Vegas experience without spending extravagantly. Enjoy all of the pleasures of a gambling expedition within the confines of the best Atlantic City hotels possible. When you’re ready to book your trip, turn to Dunhill Travel Deals to find Atlantic City hotels at a fraction of what you would normally pay.