Windstar's Wind Surf
- Entertainment & Activities
- Itineraries & Rates
As the flagship sailing yacht of the Windstar Cruises six-ship fleet, the Wind Surf has a lot to brag about. With a 310-guest capacity, this yacht features all new finishes and furnishings in every guest room to make your stay as pleasant as possible. Six decks give you ample opportunity to roam, while five masts and six engines help you get to your destination as efficiently as possible.
Speaking of destinations, the Wind Surf travels to numerous ports along the Caribbean and Adriatic Seas. You’ll be able to explore cities like Rome, Lisbon, Venice, and Barcelona in Europe, as well as St. Maartens and Bridgetown in the Caribbean. With 201 international staff to attend to your every need, the Wind Surf certainly has all its bases covered. Book your passage on this fine ship today by using Dunhill Travel Deals to find the best prices available on the web.
Awards for Wind Surf by Windstar Cruise Lines
- Best Cabins in Small Ship Category in the 2017 Cruise Critic Cruisers’ Choice Awards
- Best Tall Ship in the Porthole Magazine Reader’s Choice Awards 2017
- One of the 25 Most Beautiful Cruise Vessels as ranked by USA Today in 2017
Itineraries, Sailing Dates & Pricing
(All prices are per person)
Staterooms on the Wind Surf offer deluxe ocean views. With 122 separate rooms to choose from, you’re certain to find one that’s right for you. Each room is 188 square feet and comes standard with a queen bed that can be separated into two twins. Relax in the massage shower or sink into the Egyptian cotton linens.
Suites are 376 square feet in size and all have an ocean view. The 31 suites each come with two separate bathrooms, which is great for families. You’ll also enjoy a nice sitting area for lounging after a day in the sun, as well as two televisions so you can catch up on your favorite shows.
Bridge Suites are the best accommodations that the Wind Surf has to offer. With two deluxe ocean view options, each suite is a true oasis. Bask in 495 square feet of space that includes separate bedroom and living areas, as well as a whirlpool spa tub and massage shower in the opulent bathroom.
Entertainment & Activities
Onboard entertainment will never be an issue thanks to the many amenities of the Wind Surf. For those who enjoy swimming and lounging in the sun, the pool and whirlpool will be your main hotspot. However, there are also a wide variety of water-sports that are included with the price of your ticket, including kayaking, water skiing, and sail-boarding. If the water isn’t your thing but you still want to be active, head to the fitness center.
Passengers with a more laid-back vibe will love spending the evening in the casino. Play slots and card games to try your luck. There’s also a lounge and Terrace Bar to grab a drink while gazing on the cerulean waters. Finally, head over to the WindSpa for a relaxing massage to soothe any lingering tension that followed you from land.
With five separate dining options all included in the price of your ticket, you’ll have no shortage of tasty, world-class meals during your stay on the Wind Surf.
- Veranda is the place to go if you want quick, buffet-style food. Open during breakfast and lunch, Veranda is on Deck 6 and features hot and cold items. Stop by before 9:30 a.m. for breakfast and 2:30 p.m. for lunch.
- Amphora is the ultimate dining experience on the Wind Surf. While no reservations are required, this establishment has the look, feel, and taste of an upscale bistro. Catch dinner here from 6:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. daily.
- Candles is a good option for enjoying the salty air blowing through your hair as you dine. It’s located on Deck 6 and pops up every night. Be sure to make reservations, as seating is extremely limited.
- Stella Bistro is the locale for all things French. You’ll enjoy freshly prepared appetizers, entrees, and desserts, all paired with matching wines. Enjoy your meal here from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Yacht Club is a great option for grabbing breakfast or lunch without needing to sit down. It’s located on Deck 4 in the main lounge area and provides you with on-the-go options like pastries, sandwiches, and cookies.