Windstar's Wind Spirit
- Entertainment & Activities
- Itineraries & Rates
Journey aboard the four-mast Wind Spirit and enter a world of adventure on the seas. With room for 148 passengers, the Wind Spirit feels less like a commercial cruise and more like a private yacht for you and your friends. Along the four decks are plenty of open spaces so you never feel claustrophobic or confined. And if you need private time, just head into one of the small nooks on the interior.
The Wind Spirit roams all of the southern Pacific with a big focus on the islands of Tahiti. You can make port at Bora Bora, Moorea, Papeete, Huahine, and more. In addition, 101 international staff members are on-call at all hours of the day to ensure your trip is everything you dreamed it would be.
So what are you waiting for? Browse the prices on Dunhill Travel Deals to find the right Wind Spirit cruise for you.
Awards for Wind Spirit by Windstar Cruise Lines
- Included in the Experiential Luxury Travel Top Moments in 2017 by LandLopers.com
- One of the 25 Most Beautiful Cruise Vessels in USA Today’s 2017 ranking
- A Top Cruise for Foodies in 2017 by Food Fun Travel
Itineraries, Sailing Dates & Pricing
(All prices are per person)
Every room on the Wind Spirit comes with a queen bed and L’Occitane toiletries, and fresh fruit and flowers make your accommodations even more pleasant.
Staterooms offer an ocean view as well as numerous other amenities. The 73 staterooms are scattered throughout the yacht and include granite counters in the bathrooms, massage shower heads, and complimentary robes and slippers. Get your entertainment on with flat-screen televisions, Bose SoundDock, and DVD players, all located right in the room.
The Owner’s Suite is an exclusive room that offers an ocean view to its tenants. The 220-square-foot suite comes with separate sitting and dining areas so that it feels much like a small apartment. You won’t have to huddle over on your bed while chowing down on your room service; instead, dine at the in-room table and chairs.
Entertainment & Activities
From the moment you’re handed your welcome cocktail to your last day at sea, you’ll enjoy everything the Wind Spirit has to offer. The first thing many people flock to is the Watersports Platform, which has a number of free water-sports equipment for you to play with. Go kayaking, try water-skiing, or even give sail-boarding a go. Naturally, there’s also a pool and a whirlpool to enjoy. However, if water fun isn’t your style, head over to the state-of-the-art fitness room.
Stop by the casino for a bit of friendly gambling or check out the library, where you can rent books. To further ease your cares, you can schedule a massage at the WindSpa.
With five separate dining options aboard the Wind Spirit, you’ll never go hungry.
- Amphora is the main sit-down restaurant that features world-class cuisine prepared with fresh, local ingredients. No reservations are required, so simply head down anytime between 6:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Veranda is a casual buffet-style breakfast and lunch venue. Seat yourself and start digging in to a variety of hot and cold dishes. Breakfast ends at 9:30 a.m., and lunch ends at 2:30 p.m.
- Pool Bar is a good place to satisfy your munchies before a day in the sun. Break your fast with light food options, juices, tea, and coffee. Stop by anytime between 6:00 a.m. and 12:00 p.m.
- Candles is an authentic dining experience that lets you eat under the stars. Every night, one of the decks is transformed into a pop-up restaurant. Space is limited, so make your reservations as soon as you board.
- Deck Barbecue is a one-time event during your cruise. One night, the staff will grill meats and vegetables and serves them to you right on the deck by the pool.