Gainey Suites Hotel in Scottsdale, Arizona
Unique boutique hotel in Scottsdale
These studio, one and two-bedroom suites offer a spacious, comfortable place to relax or work with open floor plans, large marble bathrooms and residential style kitchens. The Scottsdale area is a mecca for golfers and sun worshipers, with great winter weather. The hotel offers a complimentary breakfast buffet and evening reception, and a pair of cuddly Gainey plush bears to take home!
Hotel Deals in the Southwest U.S.
Vacationing in the arid, warm climate of the Southwest is a welcome change for northern travelers in winter. The areas of Arizona, New Mexico and Texas attract business travelers as well as vacationers, with its vibrant cities and scenic vistas. Here are some hotel offers in the southwestern U.S.
Arizona Golf Resort, Mesa, Arizona
- Picturesque resort w/ golf course
- 12,000 square feet of meeting space
- Near shopping, nightlife & dining
El Monte Sagrado, Autograph Collection, Taos
- Get a romantic gift from the Living Spa
- Elegant resort with New Mexico style
- Local arts decorate the entire resort
Sedona Rouge Hotel and Spa
- Desert resort with pool, spa & views
- Mediterranean style rooms and suites
- Concierge service for local tours & fun
Cooper Hotel Conference Center & Spa
- Free healthy breakfast & free wi-fi
- Famous Cooper's Spa onsite
- Conference center and meeting rooms
JW Marriott Phoenix Desert Ridge Resort & Spa
- Family-friendly full service hotel & spa
- Extensive outdoor pool with lazy river
- Private balconies with mountain views
Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs Resort, Phoenix
- 18 mi. from Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport
- Featurres a water park with slide, falls
- Tennis, golf, fitness center & spa salon
Inn on the Alameda - Santa Fe, New Mexico
- Incl. buffet breakfast & pm reception
- Free parking and shuttle to downtown
- Sitting rooms with fireplace in SW style
Rosewood Inn of the Anasazi - Santa Fe, NM
- Book now & save
- Pueblo-style luxury inn w/extensive artworks
- Experience southwest style, art and cuisine
More Hotel Deals in the Southwest
Southwest Attractions and Hot Spots
Find the best Southwest hotel in Arizona, Las Vegas, New Mexico, or Texas to enjoy a variety of nature and culture experiences. The mix of cultures is evident in the architecture, decorative arts, and in the region's distinctive activities.
In Arizona, you can explore millions of years of geological history at the majestic Grand Canyon. Ten miles of red rock formation is layered in bands. Valleys and natural parks hold the same grandeur and awe.
For more excitement, see a reenactment of a Wild West gunfight in the town of Tombstone or book a stay in a popular city such as Tucson or Phoenix, both of which offer bustling commercial districts.
Heading for an impromptu business trip to Arizona? Check out these last-minute hotels deals we’ve curated from a variety of online travel sites.
Las Vegas vacations feature hotels and resorts with the excitement of gambling in glittering casinos and world-class performances by international stars. Stroll the strip or visit Nevada’s natural wonders, such as the Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area.
For vibrant culture and some of the best Southwest hotel deals, choose New Mexico. The Old West and native Navajo, Hopi, and Ute populations have left their mark on the area. Don’t leave without visiting White Sands National Monument, Carlsbad Caverns National Park, Sandia Peak Tramway ski resort, and Los Alamos.
Visit Austin, Texas’ bustling capital, to take in nature at Lady Bird Lake or go to San Antonio and meander the infamous River Walk. Dallas is home to the Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza, where exhibits tell the story of JFK’s assassination.
Whether it's Arizona’s unrivaled sunsets, the many unique cities and cultures in Texas, the lively Las Vegas Strip, or New Mexico’s majestic mountains, there’s no place like the Southwest when it comes to travel. We’ve gathered some cheap hotels in the Southwest that allow you to explore these areas without breaking the bank.