Mauger Estate B&B, Albuquerque
Cozy private rooms w/some fireplaces
The Mauger Estate is a historic brick mansion built in 1897 that is now one of Albuquerque's most popular bed and breakfast inns. The eight bedrooms feature cozy decor with fireplaces and premium bedding. In the afternoon, enjoy a social reception where you can meet your fellow guests over cocktails, and enjoy a fresh light breakfast each morning.
Hotel Deals in the Southwest U.S.
Vacationing in the arid, warm climate of the Southwest is a welcome change for northern travelers in winter. The areas of Arizona, New Mexico and Texas attract business travelers as well as vacationers, with its vibrant cities and scenic vistas. Here are some hotel offers in the southwestern U.S.
Red Horse Vineyard Bed & Breakfast, Albuquerque
- 1870s mansion connected to a winery
- Antique, comfortable furnishings
- Free homemade breakfast served daily
TownePlace Suites Tempe at Arizona Mills Mall
- Perfect for staycation w/ full kitchen
- Close to shopping and restaurants
- Great family stop for southwest travels
The Westin Galleria Houston, Texas
- Breakfast available in hotel restaurant
- Outdoor pool & 24-hr fitness facility
- Close to shopping, parks and dining
Hotel Granduca Houston, 5-Star Luxury Hotel
- Near Houston Arboretum & Nature Ctr
- Kitchenette, mini-bar and room service
- Outdoor pool with free cabanas
Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix North Happy Valley
- In north Phoenix, near Wet 'n' Wild
- Outdoor pool, hot tub and fitness center
- Restaurant, lounge, and room service
Red Lion Inn & Suites Phoenix-Tempe
- Near Papago Park and Phoenix Zoo
- Complimentary casino shuttle for gamers
- Outdoor pool, fitness center & gift shop
Riverwalk Vista, San Antonio
- Daily reception with fellow guests
- Intimate, boutique hotel with 16 rooms
- 24-hr. business center with computer
Bottger Mansion of Old Town, Albuquerque
- 7 decorated rooms in 1912 mansion
- Garden, outdoor patio with dining area
- Free breakfast, Wi-Fi and concierge
More Hotel Deals in the Southwest
Southwest Attractions and Hot Spots
Find the best Southwest hotel in Arizona, Las Vegas, New Mexico, or Texas to enjoy a variety of nature and culture experiences. The mix of cultures is evident in the architecture, decorative arts, and in the region's distinctive activities.
In Arizona, you can explore millions of years of geological history at the majestic Grand Canyon. Ten miles of red rock formation is layered in bands. Valleys and natural parks hold the same grandeur and awe.
For more excitement, see a reenactment of a Wild West gunfight in the town of Tombstone or book a stay in a popular city such as Tucson or Phoenix, both of which offer bustling commercial districts.
Heading for an impromptu business trip to Arizona? Check out these last-minute hotels deals we’ve curated from a variety of online travel sites.
Las Vegas vacations feature hotels and resorts with the excitement of gambling in glittering casinos and world-class performances by international stars. Stroll the strip or visit Nevada’s natural wonders, such as the Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area.
For vibrant culture and some of the best Southwest hotel deals, choose New Mexico. The Old West and native Navajo, Hopi, and Ute populations have left their mark on the area. Don’t leave without visiting White Sands National Monument, Carlsbad Caverns National Park, Sandia Peak Tramway ski resort, and Los Alamos.
Visit Austin, Texas’ bustling capital, to take in nature at Lady Bird Lake or go to San Antonio and meander the infamous River Walk. Dallas is home to the Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza, where exhibits tell the story of JFK’s assassination.
Whether it's Arizona’s unrivaled sunsets, the many unique cities and cultures in Texas, the lively Las Vegas Strip, or New Mexico’s majestic mountains, there’s no place like the Southwest when it comes to travel. We’ve gathered some cheap hotels in the Southwest that allow you to explore these areas without breaking the bank.