Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas, Texas
Near Six Flags Hurricane Harbor
The Hampton Inn & Suites in Dallas, Texas is the perfect place to stay for your next business trip to the city. Keep up with current events with a free newspaper everyday while staying connected with the hotel's free wireless internet. Take advantage of the free shuttle to and from the airport. The hotel is also conveniently located near Six Flags for a fun family excursion.
Hotel Deals in the Southwest U.S.
Vacationing in the arid, warm climate of the Southwest is a welcome change for northern travelers in winter. The areas of Arizona, New Mexico and Texas attract business travelers as well as vacationers, with its vibrant cities and scenic vistas. Here are some hotel offers in the southwestern U.S.
DoubleTree by Hilton in Albuquerque
- Near Convention Center & Civic Plaza
- Complimentary airport transportation
- Free shuttle service within 3 miles
Hotel Andaluz in Albuquerque
- Near Convention Center & Improv Theatre
- Rooftop terrace with spectacular view
- Valet parking available
Homewood Suites by Hilton in Phoenix
- Outdoor pool & hot tub + breakfast
- Enjoy afternoon reception on select days
- Free area shuttle within five miles
Hampton Inn Suites in Phoenix
- Close to Chandler Center & Ocotillo Golf
- Outdoor pool with picnic area
- Complimentary casino shuttle
Four Points By Sheraton in Mesa
- Located on the Toka Sticks Golf Course
- Heated outdoor pool and sun loungers
- Complimentary airport transportation
Arizona Golf Resort - Phoenix/Mesa
- Close to Superstition Springs Center
- Free parking and free area shuttle
- Business center and Wi-Fi included
Hyatt Place Albuquerque/Uptown
- Near ABQ Uptown & Tingley Coliseum
- Complimentary continental breakfast
- Free high-speed Wi-Fi included
The Westin Galleria Houston, Houston
- Breakfast available in hotel restaurant
- Outdoor pool & 24-hr fitness facility
- Room service; express check-in/out
More Hotel Deals in the Southwest
Southwest Attractions and Hot Spots
Find the best Southwest hotel in Arizona, Las Vegas, New Mexico, or Texas to enjoy a variety of nature and culture experiences. The mix of cultures is evident in the architecture, decorative arts, and in the region's distinctive activities.
In Arizona, you can explore millions of years of geological history at the majestic Grand Canyon. Ten miles of red rock formation is layered in bands. Valleys and natural parks hold the same grandeur and awe.
For more excitement, see a reenactment of a Wild West gunfight in the town of Tombstone or book a stay in a popular city such as Tucson or Phoenix, both of which offer bustling commercial districts.
Heading for an impromptu business trip to Arizona? Check out these last-minute hotels deals we’ve curated from a variety of online travel sites.
Las Vegas vacations feature hotels and resorts with the excitement of gambling in glittering casinos and world-class performances by international stars. Stroll the strip or visit Nevada’s natural wonders, such as the Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area.
For vibrant culture and some of the best Southwest hotel deals, choose New Mexico. The Old West and native Navajo, Hopi, and Ute populations have left their mark on the area. Don’t leave without visiting White Sands National Monument, Carlsbad Caverns National Park, Sandia Peak Tramway ski resort, and Los Alamos.
Visit Austin, Texas’ bustling capital, to take in nature at Lady Bird Lake or go to San Antonio and meander the infamous River Walk. Dallas is home to the Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza, where exhibits tell the story of JFK’s assassination.
Whether it's Arizona’s unrivaled sunsets, the many unique cities and cultures in Texas, the lively Las Vegas Strip, or New Mexico’s majestic mountains, there’s no place like the Southwest when it comes to travel. We’ve gathered some cheap hotels in the Southwest that allow you to explore these areas without breaking the bank.