Sea Princess, Princess Cruises
4-Day Australia/New Zealand on Sea Princess
March 2018 sailing
Military Sale: up to $250 in free credit
Cruise on the Sea Princess to exotic destinations, enjoying the onboard activities and luxuries along the way. Spacious cabins, a host of delicious dining options, and an active, vibrant nightclub scene will help you feel both relaxed and pampered. Enjoy a movie under the stars with popcorn, or take in a show at the Princess Theater.
- Entertainment & Activities
- Itineraries & Rates
The Sea Princess is one of three Sun Class cruise ships from Princess Cruises, along with sister ships the Dawn Princess and Sun Princess. Built in 1998 and completely refurbished in September 2012, this ship offers year round cruises to exciting destinations including Australia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea and Fiji. Book your next discounted cruise aboard Princess Cruises and travel to exotic locales like Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia.
Did you know that Princess Cruises won the 2013 Cruise Critic Editor’s Picks Awards for the Best Cruise Line for Romance? Book a romantic vacation for two on the Sea Princess and save on your next cruise ship vacation. Find great travel deals and low rates with Dunhill Travel Deals and save more on your vacation aboard the Sea Princess from Princess Cruises.
Itineraries, Sailing Dates & Pricing
Room service is available 24-hours a day in all staterooms onboard the Sea Princess.This cruise ship has 1,008 cabins and suites with room for up to 1,998 passengers served by a staff of 910 crew members.
Inside Cabins range in size from 135 to 148 sq. ft., have two twin beds that convert to a queen-size bed, private bathroom with shower, television, refrigerator, hair dryer, closet, personal safe, phone and a writing desk. Rooms with a Pullman bed offer enough space for up to three guests.
Ocean View Cabins (Obstructed View) are 135-155 sq. ft., have two twin beds that convert to queen-size, television, desk, hair dryer, refrigerator, safe, closet, phone and include free samples of shampoo, conditioner and body lotion. These rooms have a picture window with views partially obstructed by the lifeboats or other ship structures and cabins with a Pullman bed accommodate up to four guests.
Ocean View Cabins are 147-155 sq. ft. and have a large picture window offering terrific ocean views, twin beds that convert to queen-size, TV, hair dryer, refrigerator, safe, closet, phone and desk. Bathroom amenities include a tub with shower and complimentary shampoo and conditioner. Some rooms come equipped with Pullman beds to sleep three to four passengers.
Premium Ocean View Cabins are 173 sq. ft., have a large picture window, two twin beds that convert to queen-size, 100% Egyptian cotton linens, television, hair dryer, refrigerator, safe, closet, phone and desk. These rooms, which include evening bed turn-down and chocolates on your pillow, are the perfect option for a romantic getaway for two.
Balcony Cabins are 179 sq. ft., have a private furnished balcony, twin beds that convert to queen-size, television, hair dryer, safe, closet phone, desk and refrigerator. Some rooms have pull-down bunk beds to sleep up to three or four passengers.
Mini-Suites with Balcony range in size from 370 to 536 sq. ft., include a welcome glass of champagne, a luxurious queen-size bed, two flat screen TVs, refrigerator, hair dryer, safe, closet, phone, desk and a seating area with a sofa bed and can sleep up to three guests.
Suites on the Sea Princess are a 516 to 695 sq. ft., have a large private balcony, queen-size bed, hair dryer, two flat screen TVs, writing desk and phone. Guests staying in these room get pampered with extra amenities including a mini-bar, combination CD/DVD player, fresh flowers, walk-in-closet, pillow top mattress, 100% Egyptian cotton high thread count bed linens and use of the thermal suite at the Lotus Spa. These rooms sleep up to three passengers.
Entertainment & Activities
Relax by one of the ship’s three pools or any of the six whirlpool spas on board the Sea Princes. Book a time for a relaxing massage or spa treatment at the Lotus Spa®. If you’re looking for a bit of nighttime entertainment, catch the latest show at the Vista Show Lounge or imbibe in your favorite cocktails at Razzmatazz Nightclub or the Wheelhouse Bar.
Traveling with kids? Check out exciting activities like Movies Under the Stars® or let them hang out with friends at the Kid’s and Teen’s Centers. You’ll always find the best specials, discounts and promotions on Princess Cruises from Dunhill Travel Deals.
There are many great options aboard the Sea Princess. Grab a creamy bowl of ice cream at Sundaes, a juicy hamburger at Riviera Grill or indulge your sweet tooth at the Patisserie.
Casual Dining Options
- Cafe Corniche
- Horizon Court Buffet
- Riviera Grill
- Sundaes Ice Cream Bar
- Wine Bar
- Afternoon tea
- 24-hour room service
Formal Dining Options
- All meals are free at both the Traviata Restaurant and the Rigoletto Restaurant which are the two main dining room on the Sea Princess. Breakfast is served from 7:30 am to 9:30 am, while lunch is available on sea days, turnaround days and select port days. Both restaurants offer fixed dinner seating at 5:15 pm, 6 pm or 8:15 pm, or guests can opt for Anytime Dining to eat anytime between 5:30 pm and 10 pm.
- Sterling Steakhouse is open for dinner from 6 pm to 11 pm and charges $25 for adults and $12.50 for children. Enjoy the finest cuts of meat from Sterling Silver corn-fed beef including New York Strip, Rib-eye, Filet Mignon and Porterhouse.
- The Ultimate Balcony Dining option is a special meal option served by a dedicated wait staff. Breakfast is served from 7 am to 11 am for $32 per couple, and dinner is served from 6 pm to 10 pm for $100 per couple. Dinner service includes a cocktail reception, fresh flowers and a four course meal featuring menu selections like surf and turf with steak and lobster tail. Order this unique dining experience onboard or as a pre purchased special service item.
Princess Cruise Deals
17-Day Panama Canal on Pacific Princess
- Military Sale: up to $250 in free credit
- January 2018 sailing
- Aruba, Santa Marta, Panama Canal
4-Day Canada Cruise on Coral Princess
- Military Sale: up to $50 free credit
- May 2018 sailing
- Los Angeles, Victoria, Vancouver
3-day Bahamas Cruise on Regal Princess
- December 2017 sailing
- Exclusive onboard credit offer
- Fort Lauderdale, Princess Cay, San Juan
10-Day Mexico Cruise on Grand Princess
- Military Sale: up to $250 free credit
- February 2018 sailing
- Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlan, Cabo