Wyndham Garden Resort - Fort Myers Beach
Exclusive rates available Mon - Thurs
This resort in Fort Myers Beach on Florida's Gulf Coast is offering exclusive low rates from now until June 28th and with no resort fees. Enjoy the beachfront location with a pool and a poolside tiki bar. You'll get free Wi-Fi, free parking, complimentary bottled water, and a daily newspaper.
Florida Hotel Deals
If you are planning a trip to the Sunshine State, you'll have your choice of many vacation destinations, including the Magic of Disney World in Orlando, the bright beaches of Miami, or the quirky island villages in the Florida Keys. Along the pan handle, Florida offers gulfside beaches and waterfront resorts in Panama City Beach. Resorts in Florida offer affordable family-friendly rooms as well as romantic, walkable beaches on the west or east coast. Come and find your place in the sun!
Summer is Calling - Book Your Orlando Hotel
- Search and compare prices
- Stay near theme parks or in the city
- Sort by rating, reviews & more
The Point Hotel & Suites, Orlando
- Close to theme parks and Universal
- Studios, 1 + 2-BR suites with kitchens
- Balconies, terraces, poolside bar
Heron House - Adult Only, Key West
- All-adult retreat with 23 rooms
- Outdoor pool and rooftop terrace
- Free breakfast plus help w/tours/tickets
Rosen Shingle Creek, Orlando
- Deluxe bedding, lush tropical gardens
- Award-winning golf course, full spa
- 4 swimming pools, great location
Sunrise Court Apartments, Miami Beach
- Condo-style units on Lenox Avenue
- Equipped with stove, microwave, sofa
- Great location in fun Miami Beach
Casa Loma Hotel - All Waterfront Rooms
- Outdoor pool & private beach
- Near Gulf World Marine Park & more
- Holiday Golf Club & M.B. Miller Pier
The Reef at Seahaven Beach Resorts
- Overlooking the Gulf of Mexico
- Outdoor pool w/ pool deck & tiki bar
- Complimentary Continental breakfast
The Pier House Hotel & Spa - Duval Street
- Rich musical & literary history
- Chart Room Bar, One Duval Restaurant
- Full-service spa w/ nail & beauty salon
More Florida Hotel Deals
Choose From Many Florida Hot Spots
As the Sunshine State, Florida is well known for its tropical temperatures. Wedged between the Atlantic Ocean and the Gulf of Mexico, it also offers plenty of ocean fun. Whether you're seeking an idyllic paradise or a family adventure, we can help you find the best Florida resorts to meet your needs.
The Orlando area is one of Florida’s biggest hotspots. Many families vacation at Orlando resorts due to their proximity to Walt Disney World, Universal Studios, and SeaWorld. These major amusement parks have attractions for both children and adults. Orlando’s Kennedy Space Center is home of every manned space launch from the United States. If you’re heading to the area, choose from our list of cheap resorts in Florida, so you can maximize money spent on these excursions.
For many, Florida's pristine beaches are the main draw. Miami is Florida's beach capital and features eclectic nightlife, vibrant Hispanic culture, and fabulous shopping and dining opportunities. There are many Florida resorts right on the beach, meaning the sea is just a few steps from your room.
Two hours south of Miami, the Florida Keys, a group of stunning islands, offer white sand beaches and clear turquoise water.
While you're in southern Florida, don't forget to check out Everglades National Park. The United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) World Heritage Site features a number of endangered species and untouched swampland.
Moving north, you'll find the Gulf Islands National Seashore, another natural landmark featuring Florida's unique sea life.
Tallahassee, Florida’s capital, and Jacksonville, the state’s most populous city, offer great fishing and hiking.
Don't deny your urge to beat the winter blues – retreat to Florida resorts. Dunhill Travel Deals can help you find Florida resort deals that suit your budget, so you can have the vacation of your dreams.