Regal Princess, Princess Cruises
11-Day N. European Cruise on Regal Princess
Exclusive offer - up to $1700 credit
July 26, 2018 departure date
With a passenger capacity of 3,560 guests and 15 fun-filled decks, the Regal Princess is the newest of the Princess cruise ships. The centerpiece of the ship is the glass-enclosed central atrium, where glass elevators give you a bird's eye view of the vessel. The top pool deck is the place to gather after hours, where you can see water and light shows and experience the SeaWalk, a glass-bottom walkway that extends 28 feet beyond the ship's deck.
- Entertainment & Activities
- Itineraries & Rates
The Regal Princess is the latest cruise ship to join Princess Cruises. This ship is one of two Royal Class cruise ships, joining flagship the Royal Princess. The Regal Princess, completed in 2014, travels to exciting destinations such as the Eastern Caribbean, Western Caribbean, Canada and New England.
Book a discount cruise on the beautiful Regal Princess to Italy, France, Spain and Portugal and the warmth and sun of the Mediterranean Ocean, or sail off to Northern Europe to see the historic cities of Denmark and Sweden. Find great cruise deals and rates from Dunhill Travel Deals and save more on your cruise ship vacation aboard the Regal Princess.
Itineraries, Sailing Dates & Pricing
(All prices are per person)
The Regal Princess cruise ship has 1,780 cabins and suites with space for up to 3,560 guests and a staff of 1,346 crew members. Standard amenities include 100% Egyptian cotton bed linens, daily housekeeping service, evening bed turn-down, chocolates on your pillow, hair dryer and free samples of shampoo, conditioner and body lotion. All staterooms and suites on this cruise ship sleep two guests, while rooms with extra bedding or Pullman bunk beds accommodate three to four passengers.
Inside Cabins are 166 to 175 sq. ft., have two twin beds that convert to a queen-size bed, a refrigerator, television, closet and bathroom with shower.
Balcony Cabins (Obstructed) are 222 sq. ft., have a balcony with patio furniture, two twin beds that convert to queen-size, refrigerator, TV, closet, desk and bathroom with shower. Views from the balcony are obstructed by life boats or other ship structures.
Balcony Cabins are 222 sq. ft., have a balcony with patio furniture, two twin beds that convert to queen-size, refrigerator, television, closet, desk and bathroom with shower.
Deluxe Balcony Cabins (Obstructed) are 233 sq. ft. and are a larger version of a balcony cabin, include all regular amenities plus a sofa bed, upgraded bathroom products, bathrobes and a premium duvet insert. These cabins have views obstructed by life boats or other ship structures.
Premium Deluxe Balcony Cabins are 233 sq. ft., have a private furnished balcony, all standard balcony cabin amenities plus a sofa bed, bathrobes, terry cloth towels and a premium duvet insert.
Mini-Suites with Balcony are 299 sq. ft. and include all the same amenities of a balcony cabin plus a welcome glass of champagne, separate seating area, sofa bed, two flat-screen televisions, marble top furniture, a spacious closet and bathroom tub.
Suites with Balcony are 440 to 682 sq. ft. and offer all the amenities of a mini-suite, plus two 42" flat-screen televisions, separate bathtub and shower, marble floors and countertops, access to the Concierge Lounge, a sound station iPod dock, web access in the Internet Cafe and more.
Entertainment & Activities
Looking for great entertainment for the entire family to enjoy? Watch the latest motion picture at the Movies Under the Stars® poolside screen, take in a live show at the Princess Theater or sit in on broadcast-ready events, like an interactive culinary show, at the Princes Live TV studio.
If you’re feeling energetic, take a spin class at the Lotus Spa® and Fitness Center, run a few laps around the jogging track or work on your shooting skills at the laser game center. Find the best Princess Cruises offers, specials and promotions featured daily from Dunhill Travel Deals.
Choose from many great dining options on board the Regal Princess. Order a made-to-order pizza at Alfredo’s, enjoy a hot cup of tea and warm panini at the International Cafe or sip on a glass of wine while nibbling on tapas at Vines. Room service is available 24 hours a day in all staterooms on board Princess Cruises.
Casual Dining Options
- Horizon Court is the ship’s buffet dining area open for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks. The buffet has a multitude of specialty serving stations like the salad bar and hibachi grill.
- The Pastry Shop will satisfy your sweet tooth with a variety of fresh pastries, hot desserts and specialty coffees.
- Alfredo's Pizzeria offers hand-tossed Neapolitan-style pizza, hot out of the oven.
- Ocean Terrace is a fresh seafood bar in the Atrium serving ceviche, sushi, raw oysters and more.
- Gelato features cool and creamy gelato, ice cream sundaes, waffle cones and other sweet treats.
- International Cafe serves pastries, warm panini and more and is the perfect place to grab a cup of tea and a light snack.
- Vines is a wine bar offering wine, sushi and tapas.
Formal Dining Options
- All meals in the three main dining rooms, Allegro, Symphony and Concerto, are free. Concerto has open seating for breakfast and lunch while Anytime Dining is available for dinner seating from 5:30 to 10 p.m. Allegro and Symphony are open for dinner only with either fixed or Anytime Dining options.
- If you’re craving a juicy steak, Crown Grill is the perfect dining option for chops, seafood or filet mignon. Open for dinner from 6 to 11 p.m., this premium restaurant charges $25 for adults and $12.50 for children.
- Sabitini’s Italian restaurant serves up classic Italian cuisine like marinated green and black olives, calamari fritti and baked striped bass with grilled asparagus and parsley potatoes.
- Wine Maker’s Dinner is available in both the Symphony and Concerto dining rooms for $40 per person. The menu changes each night and selections include the chef’s prelude, appetizer, soup, entrée and dessert paired with wines selected to complement the meal.
- Chef’s Table Lumière is a private dining option available for $95 per person. This exclusive food experience takes place in a private area of the Allegro dining room and features a crystal privacy curtain of light, tour of the main galley, appetizers, champagne toast and a gourmet meal prepared by one of the ship’s executive chefs.
- The Ultimate Balcony Dining option is available on all cruise ships from Princess Cruises. Enjoy an intimate breakfast or dinner for two, served by a dedicated wait staff. Breakfast is served from 7 a.m. to 11 a.m. for $32 per couple, while dinner is served from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. for $100 per couple.
Princess Cruise Deals
12-Day W. Mediterranean on Pacific Princess
- Exclusive - up to $1700 in ship credit
- November 11, 2018 departure date
- Rome, Monte Carlo, Venice & more
7-Day Alaska Cruise on Island Princess
- Military Sale: up to $250 free credit
- June 6, 2018 departure date
- Yakutat Bay, Glacier Bay, and more
7-Day Alaska Cruise on Golden Princess
- Military Sale: up to $250 free credit
- May 26, 2018 departure from Whittier
- Yakutat Bay, Glacier Bay & more
13-Day New Zealand & Australia Cruise
- Exclusive - up to $1700 ship credit
- October 23, 2018 departure date
- Auckland, Wellington, Sydney & more