7-12 Day Vagabond Tours of Ireland
15% deposit to start your adventure
Fly away to Ireland on a fully guided tour of the lush island's highlights. You'll visit both the famous sites of Ireland and the hidden gems on a 7-12 day tour. Customize your trip with optional activities like horseback riding, cycling and hiking.
Ireland Vacation Deals
Ireland vacations and tours will have you kissing the Blarney Stone, sleeping in medieval castles and meeting good folks over a cup of ale in authentic Irish pubs. Traveling through Ireland will bring you to seaside cliffs, across green rolling hills and through fascinating cities such as Dublin, Cork and Limerick. We’ve picked only the best deals to share, the "four-leaf clovers" of travel deals.
Air & 5+ Nt Ireland Rail Tour
- Includes air, rail, hotels, tours & more
- Choose a 5, 6, or 7-night experience
- Titanic Experience, museums, Guinness
6-Day Ireland Guided Vacation
- Save $200 per couple off flights
- Dublin, Cliffs of Moher, Ring of Kerry
- Includes 3-4 star hotels, 7 meals & more
9-Night Hidden Gems of Ireland Vacation
- Private chauffeur-driven tour
- Meals, private activities & more
- Price based on 4 travelers
Air & 9-Day Tour of Ireland - Save $250 pp
- Dublin, Blarney Castle, Galway
- Kilkenny, Killarney, Waterford & more
- Most meals & entrance fees per itinerary
6-Day Irish Journey of Discovery w/ Castles
- Guided tour of Ireland's Ancient East
- Visit Glendalough, Waterford & Kilkenny
- Includes 2-nt stay in a Medieval castle
6-Nt "Game of Thrones" Customizable Tour
- Stay in 4-star hotels and B&B's
- Includes 6 full Irish breakfasts
- Includes rental car & expert advice
14-Nt Wild Atlantic Way Self Drive Tour
- 15% Off: Booking Code DHWAW18
- Dublin, Galway, Aran Islands, & more
- 24/7 Support & Itinerary Included
3-Nts for the price of 2 at Lough Eske Castle
- 5-Star B&B | a Solís Hotel & Spa
- Includes full Irish breakfast
- Save 33%
Ireland Vacation Packages
Ireland Vacation Packages Offer the Trip of a Lifetime
Ireland vacation packages bring to life the promise of enchanting stony turrets peeking out from rugged hillsides awash in lush, green bog. The earthy grounds alone evoke a dramatic, storybook quality, but it’s Ireland’s rich history and wonderful balance of new and old that speaks to its reputation as an idyllic—yet highly modern—paradise.
Book any Ireland vacation package, and you’ll experience the country on a deeper level. Stroll the capital city of Dublin, wander through bustling markets on Grafton Street, and explore history at every turn. Trips to Ireland simply aren't complete without partaking in a pint at a traditional Irish pub. Why not drop by the Teeling Distillery and become a certified Irish whiskey taster?
Then there are the castles, which characterize Ireland’s stunning scenery. You’ll kiss the legendary Blarney Stone at Blarney Castle, explore the 15th-century Ross Castle in Killarney, and marvel at the imposing Ballynahinch Castle in Galway. Heritage runs deep in Ireland, from its medieval castles to its old-world towns. Pedestrian-friendly squares are as energetic as they are iconic. You’ll wander narrow lanes shadowed by broad cathedrals as cheerful music wafts from nearby pubs. You’ll walk by shops drenched in color along the charming Latin Quarter in Galway.
When you book an Ireland vacation package, you’re booking the trip of a lifetime. From its picturesque rolling hills and landscapes dotted with vibrant color to its beloved watering holes and lively music scene, Ireland has something for everyone. While there, you'll stay in some of the country's—and likely the world's—most dramatic luxury accommodations.
Whether you’re a history buff, a nature lover, or a Europhile who craves nothing more than great food and a rich pint, you’ll find it all during your Ireland vacations. Peruse the extensive selection of tours and decide which Ireland vacation package is best for you.