Grandeur of the Seas by Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
9-Day Bahamas Cruise on Grandeur of the Seas
BOGO Sale + up to $250 ship credit
April 2018 sailing from Baltimore
Broadway-style stage shows and the Vegas-style Casino Royale are just two of the many kinds of entertainment you''ll enjoy on the Grandeur of the Seas by Royal Caribbean International. This stately vessel carries nearly 2,000 passengers on eleven decks, with plenty of room for sunbathing, playing and relaxing. With plenty to do, and the excellent cuisine, this ship provides a spectacular vacation.
- Entertainment & Activities
- Itineraries & Rates
Relax in modern yet comfortable staterooms aboard the aptly-named Royal Caribbean Grandeur of the Seas® cruise ship. This vessel features 11 decks with endless entertainment options, six relaxing pools and whirlpools and eight bars and lounges, including R Bar, a sophisticated 1960s-themed bar with an experienced mixologist ready to pour you a signature drink. And, you don't have to fly to Miami to cruise on the Grandeur of the Seas. It sets sail from the port of Baltimore, Maryland.
Grandeur of the Seas by Royal Caribbean Cruises didn’t forget the kids. Teens can participate in games and activities through the complimentary Adventure Ocean® Youth Program, and children ages 6 to 18 months have the Royal Babies® and Royal Tots® programs. There’s a wide array of complimentary casual dining options including the Solarium Cafe, as well as specialty restaurants like Chef’s Table, offering a uniquely intimate dining experience. Maintain your active lifestyle while onboard, with a rock-climbing wall and upper-deck jogging track. Catch some R&R in the Vitality Spa or Solarium, an adults-only retreat. There’s not much you can’t do when you choose Grandeur of the Seas by Royal Caribbean International! Get unbeatable rates and discounts for Grandeur of the Seas cruises with promotions featured daily from Dunhill Travel Deals.
Itineraries, Sailing Dates & Pricing
(All prices are per person)
Whether it's a getaway for just two or a vacation for eight - the Grandeur of the Seas has the perfect room/suite for you! Standard accommodations (TV, phone, etc.) available in all staterooms.
These rooms have two twin beds that convert to a Royal-king size bed and sleep two guests comfortably. Some rooms are equipped with additional beds and can accommodate more guests as noted.
- Interior Staterooms are 136 sq. ft. and most sleep two guests. Rooms equipped with Pullman-style beds sleep three to four passengers.
- Accessible Interior Staterooms are 258 sq. ft., feature an automatic wide entry door and sleep two guests. Private bathroom is equipped with wide entry door, roll-in style shower as well as a raised toilet and lowered sink.
- Large Interior Staterooms are 145 sq. ft. and sleep two guests.
All Outside Staterooms feature a spectacular ocean view through your own window and offer all standard room features. These rooms include two twin beds that can convert to a Royal King-size bed and sleep two guests. Some rooms are equipped with additional beds and can accommodate more guests as noted.
- Accessible Outside Staterooms are 262 sq. ft. and sleep up to two passengers. Private bathroom includes convenient amenities like wide entry door, roll-in style shower as well as a raised toilet and lowered sink.
- Large Ocean View Staterooms are 151 sq. ft. and sleep two guests. Rooms including Pullman-style beds can fit three to four passengers.
- Family Ocean View Staterooms are 470 sq. ft. and have a capacity of six guests. These staterooms include a separate bedroom with two twin beds, living area with double sofa bed and two convertible twin beds.
- Panoramic Ocean View Staterooms are 220 sq. ft., include a floor to ceiling window, a sitting area with sofa and can sleep up to four guests.
Treat yourself each morning and night to gorgeous views on your own private balcony at sea. These rooms include two twin beds that can convert to a Royal King-size bed and sleep two guests. Some rooms are equipped with additional beds and can accommodate more guests as noted.
- Superior Ocean View Staterooms are 191 sq. ft. with a 39 sq. ft. balcony and include a sitting area with sofa bed. Can sleep up to three to four guests.
- Accessible Ocean View Staterooms offer two guests 350 sq. ft. of living space with a 39 sq. ft. balcony. The private bathroom with wide entry door features a roll-in style shower, raised toilet and lowered sink.
Suites on this ship offer your more space, style, luxury features, and all the comforts of home in the six available options to choose from. All suites aboard Grandeur of the Seas include a private balcony for beautiful scenic views. while some suites offer separate sleeping rooms, balconies, whirlpool tubs, baby grand pianos and concierge service.
- Junior Suites are 247 sq. ft. with a 62 sq. ft. balcony and include a sitting area with sofa bed, refrigerator and bathtub in addition to standard amenities. Sleeps four guests.
- Accessible Junior Suites provide two passengers 347 sq. ft. of spacious living area and 74 sq. ft. balcony. The accessible private bathroom includes convenient amenities like a wide entry door, roll-in style shower, raised toilet and lowered sink.
- Grand Suites are 353 sq. ft. with a 107 sq. ft. balcony and include a sitting area with sofa bed, refrigerator, bathtub, TV and phone in addition to standard amenities. Sleeps up to four guests.
- Royal Family Suites are 486 sq. ft. with a 58 sq. ft. balcony and include two bedrooms with two convertible twin beds, two bathrooms with one including a bathtub, living area with double sofa bed, refrigerator, TV and phone in addition to standard amenities. Sleeps up to eight guests.
- Owner’s Suites are 517 sq. ft. with a 111 sq. ft. balcony and include a queen-size bed, queen-size sofa bed in separate living area, bathtub, refrigerator and mini-bar, TV and phone. Sleeps up to four guests.
- Royal Suites are 1,087 sq. ft. with a 161 sq. ft. balcony and include a separate bedroom with a king-size bed, living room with queen-size sofa bed, baby grand piano, whirlpool bathtub, entertainment center, dining table and refrigerator in addition to standard amenities. Sleeps up to four people.
Entertainment & Activities
Take a relaxing dip in one of two grand pools including the adults-only Solarium, or four refreshing whirlpools aboard Grandeur of the Seas. Be sure to visit the Vitality Spa and pamper yourself with an array of spa treatments. Check out the upper-deck jogging track to break a sweat while taking in the sights of the expansive sea, enjoy the rock-climbing wall or visit the Vegas-style Casino Royale for a thrill of a different kind. And don’t miss incredible aerial acrobatics of the new Centrum experience shows! There’s something entertaining for everyone aboard Grandeur of the Seas.
Grandeur of the Seas offers a wide array of dining options. Looking for a simple snack? Head on over to the Windjammer Cafe. In the mood for an upscale treat? Visit the Chef's Table. There's a delicious indulgence on nearly every deck!
Deck 4 Dining Options
- Great Gatsby Dining Room is a two-tier dining room with enchanting 1920's elegance and decor. Enjoy a delicious meal bound to satisfy any palate.
- Chef’s Table provides an intimate five-course meal dining experience for up to 14 guests at a time with wine pairings to compliment each savory dish.
Deck 6 Dining Options
- Cafe Latte-tudes serves up coffee shop favorites including Seattle’s Best Coffee.
- Chops Grille is a an elegant reservation-only restaurant.
- Giovanni’s Table is a casual Italian restaurant offering indoor and al fresco seating and serves a variety of Italian dishes including toasted herb foccacia, pastas, braised meat dishes and stews, all served family-style.
- Diamond Club available to Diamond, Pinnacle Club and Diamond Plus Crown & Anchor® Society members to exclusively enjoy. Complimentary continental breakfast and evening drinks are served.
Deck 9 Dining Options
- Windjammer Cafe is a wonderful buffet-style breakfast and lunch stop during the day and transforms into restaurant-style service and features a different menu for at night.
- Park Cafe crafts made-to-order salads, paninis and sandwiches.
Deck 11 Dining Options
- Concierge Club is exclusively available to guests staying in the Grand Suite-level staterooms and higher and to Diamond, Pinnacle Club and Diamond Plus Crown & Anchor® Society members. Complimentary continental breakfast and evening drinks are served.
- Izumi Japanese Cuisine brings you delectable sushi rolls, rice dishes and more from the Far East.
Royal Caribbean Cruise Deals
7-Day Caribbean on Rhapsody of the Seas
- Free gratuities + BOGO Sale
- March 2018 sailing from Tampa
- Key West, Cozumel, Belize City
7-Day Caribbean Cruise on Oasis of the Seas
- Free spa treatment + Kids sail free
- April 2018 sailing from Pt. Canaveral
- Labadi/Labadee, Falmouth, Cozumel
3-Day SE Asia Cruise on Mariner of the Seas
- Ask about first responder discounts
- April 2018 sailing from Singapore
- Sail along the Malaysian coast
6-Nt Southeast Asia on Ovation of the Seas
- Free gratuities on select categories
- June 2018 sailing
- Hong Kong, Fukuoka, Shimonoseki, Tianjin