Freedom of the Seas by Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
6-Day Caribbean Cruise on Freedom of the Seas
Up to $100 off & kids sale free
Feb. 2018 sailing from Ft. Lauderdale
Freedom of the Seas is one of the most exciting ships at sea! Indulge at one of the many specialty restaurants and after, the kids can enjoy watching Dreamworks movies in the 3D theater and adults can catch a movie under the stars on the outside screen. Save big when you book with Cruise.com, and get special perks and bonuses.
- Entertainment & Activities
- Itineraries & Rates
“A marvel of maritime engineering,” Royal Caribbean International’s Freedom of the Seas® ship is enhanced with amazing innovations to ignite your imagination. This vessel, a member of the Freedom Class of Royal Caribbean’s ship lines, features three types of staterooms outside and three in the interior. Other features include the five-story Arcadia Theater featuring contemporary musical stage productions, a state-of-the-art conference center and an onboard center ice rink.
You’ll never run out of fun and exciting things to do when you book a cruise on Freedom of the Seas by Royal Caribbean Cruises. From more than 100 different spa treatments to indulge in, to catching waves at the at the FlowRider, to relaxing in a world-class pool equipped with an outdoor movie screen, there’s something for everyone. Get unbeatable rates and discounts for Freedom of the Seas cruise promotions featured daily from Dunhill Travel Deals.
Itineraries, Sailing Dates & Pricing
(All prices are per person)
Staterooms aboard the Freedom of the Seas come standard with a TV, telephone, private bathroom, vanity area, mini bar, hairdryer and more. For your convenience, all rooms feature 110/220 electrical outlets.
These rooms include two twin beds that can convert to a Royal King-size bed and sleep two guests. Some rooms are equipped with Pullman-style beds and/or sofa beds and can sleep up to six guests.
- Interior Staterooms are 150 sq. ft. and sleep two guests.
- Accessible Interior Staterooms are 256 sq. ft. and feature plenty of living space for two guests. Private bathroom includes convenient amenities like wide entry door, roll-in style shower as well as a raised toilet and lowered sink.
- Promenade Staterooms are 160 sq. ft. and sleeps two guests and have a bowed window with a great view of the Royal Promenade.
- Accessible Promenade Staterooms are 264 sq. ft., feature open bed frames andaccommodate up to two guests. The private bathroom with wide entry door features a roll-in style shower, raised toilet and lowered sink.
- Family Interior Staterooms are 324 sq. ft. and sleep up to six guests with their additional sofa bed and/or Pullman-style beds.
- Promenade Family Staterooms are 327 sq. ft. and sleep up to six guests with their additional sofa bed and/or Pullman-style bed, and feature two bowed windows overlooking the Royal Promenade.
All Outside Staterooms feature a spectacular ocean view through your own window and offer all standard room features. These rooms include two twin beds that can convert to a Royal King-size bed and sleep two guests. Rooms equipped with additional Pullman-style beds and/or sofa bed can sleep up to six guests.
- Ocean View Staterooms are 159 sq. ft. and sleep two guests. Rooms equipped with Pullman-style beds can sleep up to four guests.
- Accessible Ocean View Staterooms are 256 sq. ft. and sleep two passengers. Private bathroom is equipped with wide entry door, roll-in style shower as well as a raised toilet and lowered sink.
- Large Ocean View Staterooms are 175 sq. ft. and sleep two guests. Rooms equipped with sofa beds can sleep up to four guests.
- Family Ocean View Staterooms are 293 sq. ft. and include Pullman-style beds and/or sofa bed in addition to two convertible twin beds to sleep up to six guests. These staterooms also feature a sitting area as well as a computer jack.
Balcony staterooms feature your own private balcony with stunning views to wake up to each day. These rooms include a sitting area with sofa and two twin beds that can convert to a Royal King-size bed and sleep two guests. Rooms equipped with Pullman-style beds and/or a sofa bed can sleep up to four guests.
- Deluxe Ocean View Staterooms are 184 sq. ft. with a 66 sq. ft. balcony and sleep two guests.
- Accessible Deluxe Ocean View Staterooms are 286 sq. ft. with a 46 sq. ft. balcony and sleep two guests. Private bathroom includes convenient amenities like wide entry door, roll-in style shower as well as a raised toilet and lowered sink.
- Superior Ocean View Staterooms are 199 sq. ft. with a 65 sq. ft. balcony, include a sitting area and sleep two guests. Rooms equipped with a sofa bed and/or Pullman-style bed can sleep up to four guests.
Suites on this ship offer your more space, style, luxury features, and all the comforts of home in the seven available options to choose from. Some suites offer separate sleeping rooms, balconies, whirlpool tubs, baby grand pianos and concierge service.
- Junior Suites are 297 sq. ft. with a 94 sq. ft. balcony, include a sitting area and sleep two guests. Rooms equipped with sofa beds can sleep up to four guests.
- Accessible Junior Suites offer guests 424 sq. ft. of spacious living area along with a 65 sq. ft. balcony. The accessible private bathroom includes convenient amenities like wide entry door, roll-in style shower, raised toilet and lowered sink.
- Grand Suites are 401 sq. ft. with a 107 sq. ft. balcony, include a sitting area with sofa bed, large bathroom with double sinks and tub. Sleep up to four guests.
- Royal Family Suites are 587 sq. ft. with a 270 sq. ft. balcony, include two bedrooms, two bathrooms, living area with double sofa bed and two TVs. Sleeps up to eight people.
- Owner’s Suites are 596 sq. ft. with a 204 sq. ft. balcony, include a queen-size bed, queen-size sofa bed in living area, dry bar, entertainment center with 42” flat-screen TV plus stereo, and dinette for four. Sleeps four guests.
- Presidential Family Suites are 1,209 sq. ft. with a 805 sq. ft. balcony, include four bedrooms, four bathrooms, living area with sofa bed, dining table, additional dining area on balcony complete with lounge chairs and wet bar, entertainment center with 42” flat-screen TV, DVD player and surround sound system. Sleeps eight to 14 guests.
- Royal Suites are 1,358 sq. ft. with a 313 sq. ft. balcony, includes a grand entrance with doorbell, bedroom with Queen-size bed, two bathrooms including a bathtub, entertainment center with 42” flat-screen TV and surround sound system, dining room with dry bar and baby grand piano as well as a Jacuzzi on the balcony area. Sleeps four guests.
Entertainment & Activities
Relax in one of four pools aboard the Freedom of the Seas, including the adults-only Solarium retreat or try a tai chi class in the tranquil Vitality Spa while you voyage to tropical lands on your Eastern Caribbean cruise. Learn to ride the waves on the FlowRider® surf simulator if you’re craving an adrenaline rush. Children of all ages can enjoy a wide range of entertainment options through the complimentary Adventure Ocean® Youth Program, and kids can also play at the H2O Zone water park. Freedom of the Seas’ entertainment options are robust aboard the Freedom of the Seas, with complimentary Broadway-style shows, the 10,258 sq. ft. Vegas-style Casino Royale® and 22 bars, clubs and lounges.
Whether it's breakfast, lunch, dinner or snacks - you'll never go hungry with all the great dining options aboard Freedom of the Seas.
Deck 3 Dining Options
- Leonardo Dining Room is a three-tier dining room serving a wide array of menu items.
Deck 4 Dining Options
- Isaac Dining Room is also three-tier dining room serving a wide array of menu items.
Deck 5 Dining Options
- Sorrento’s brings you the New York-style pizza you’ve been craving!
- Cupcake Cupboard is a one-of-a-kind 1940's-style bakery specializing in freshly-baked gourmet cupcakes.
- Galileo Dining Room is a three-tier dining room serving a wide array of menu items.
- Cafe Promenade is the one stop shop onboard for specialty coffees and pastries served fresh in the morning, and cookies and sandwiches throughout the rest of the day and night.
Deck 11 Dining Options
- Portofino specializes in delicious Italian cuisine in an intimate and upscale setting.
- Chops Grille is a an elegant reservation-only restaurant.
- Windjammer Cafe is a wonderful buffet-style breakfast and lunch stop during the day and transforms into restaurant-style service and features a different menu for dinner.
Deck 12 Dining Options
- Johnny Rockets takes you back in time for an old-school 50's diner experience as you enjoy a juicy burger and fries and tunes from the jukebox. And of course, old-fashioned malted milkshakes!
Deck 14 Dining Options
- Seven Hearts combines relaxation and good food into one at its outdoor lounging area offering light meals and snacks.
- Diamond Club is available to Diamond, Pinnacle Club and Diamond Plus Crown & Anchor® Society to exclusively enjoy. Complimentary continental breakfast and evening drinks are served.
Royal Caribbean Cruise Deals
7-Day S. Caribbean on Adventure of the Seas
- Military and first responder rates
- April 2018 sailing
- San Juan, Philipsburg, Basseterre
7-Day Caribbean on Rhapsody of the Seas
- Free gratuities + BOGO Sale
- March 2018 sailing from Tampa
- Key West, Cozumel, Belize City
7-Day Caribbean Cruise on Jewel of the Seas
- BOGO Sale + up to $250 ship credit
- February 2018 sailing from San Juan
- Saint Croix, Philipsburg, Roseau
4-Day Bahamas Cruise on Empress of the Seas
- Rates for military and first responders
- April 2018 sailing
- Miami, Key West, Nassau