Costa Rica Vacations
Blue River Resort & Hot Springs - Costa Rica
Boutique hot springs resort
Set inside a lush rainforest, on the north side of Rincon de la Vieja, sits the Blue River Resort and Hot Springs. The resort features three hot springs pools, two freshwater pools, a blue river, a botanical garden, hummingbird sanctuary, and more. The Blue River Spa revitalizes guests with massage treatments, reflexology, body wraps, and facials. Guests can relax in the natural sauna before moving on to a mud bath, finishing in a fresh water creek.
Costa Rica Vacation Deals
Costa Rica is a perfect destination for the adventurous traveler, but its luxury, oceanfront resorts also provide respite from the world with mouth-watering cuisine and relaxing beach walks along the Atlantic or Pacific coast. The all-inclusive resorts in Costa Rica are self-sustaining and eco-friendly. If you are looking for a Costa Rica vacation, check out the all-inclusive vacation packages below.
10-Day Tour of Costa Rica with R/T Airfare
- Book by 10/18 to save $170 / person
- Arenal Volcano, Cloud Forest, Selvatura
- Guided tours, meals, transfers included
The Springs Resort and Spa - Arenal Volcano
- Five-star luxury boutique resort
- Natural hot mineral springs, pools
- Full-service spa
Tabacon Thermal Resort & Spa
- Sustainable luxury resort and spa
- Tabacon Hot Springs
- Complimentary breakfast
Andaz Peninsula Papagayo Resort - Costa Rica
- Upscale beachfront resort & spa
- Three themed gourmet restaurants
- Naum Wellness & Spa w/Mayan rituals
Los Lagos Hotel Spa & Resort - Arenal Volcano
- Canopy tours, horseback riding tours
- Spa features Arenal Volcano clay wrap
- 98 rooms, 7 pools, tropical garden views
Arenal Springs Resort and Spa - Costa Rica
- Hot springs resort and spa in Arenal
- Hot springs, three freshwater pools
- Spa featuring chocolate massage
Reserva Conchal Beach Resort, Golf & Spa
- Beachfront resort, golf course & spa
- Located on 96-acre wildlife refuge
- Award-winning 18-hole golf course
Nayara Resort Spa & Gardens - Arenal Volcano
- Five-star luxury boutique hotel
- Casitas set within a tropical rainforest
- Secluded gardens, outdoor showers
Costa Rica Vacation Spots
Thanks to 200 miles of pristine beaches and Mother Nature’s exotic wonders, Costa Rica vacation packages are ideal for outdoor enthusiasts. Plan a Costa Rica eco-adventure in this small, bio-diverse country, and you'll find awe-inspiring sights and sounds from land to sea.
Hike the lush, unspoiled terrain of Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve, home to a variety of bird species, rich vegetation, and coffee plantations. Spend time at Arenal Volcano, one of the most active volcanoes in the world, for a chance to hear its powerful rumble. For a glimpse of a prowling jaguar, trek through La Amistad International Park, a shared reservoir between Costa Rica and Panama.
The Pacific Ocean and Caribbean Sea draw many visitors. Liberia, Costa Rica’s capital, combines tropical weather with white-sand beaches and calm, blue water to set the tone for a rejuvenating day. Embrace the waves that provide a jam-packed schedule of water sports.
Costa Rica has some of the best scuba diving in the western hemisphere. You’ll find shipwrecks and other sites filled with colorful marine life, including giant manta rays and playful dolphins. One of the most popular dive locations sits near Cano Island in Drake Bay, off the southwestern coast.
Add a Costa Rica all-inclusive resort, and you’ll have the dream getaway. Select from a variety of Dunhill Travel Deals’ cheap Costa Rica vacations to satisfy your need for adventure. Plan today to score unbeatable deals for tomorrow.