Carnival Fascination by Carnival Cruise Line
7-Day Caribbean Cruise: Carnival Fascination
Free upgrade + up to $1600 cash back
April 2018 departure from San Juan
Get ready to be fascinated! Carnival Fascination features all the fun perks you expect from a Carnival ship: Serenity adult-only retreat, resort-style pool, 9-hole mini golf course, and of course the waterpark! Kids will also enjoy Seuss at Sea while adults take advantage of the many amenities onboard, book your trip today!
- Entertainment & Activities
- Itineraries & Rates
Built in 1994, the Carnival Fascination is one of eight Fantasy Class ships by Carnival Cruise Lines with room for 2,056 passengers and 920 crew members. This cruise ship was refurbished in 2013 and Carnival Cruise Lines has the cruise ship scheduled for another update in 2015.
You’re sure to be intrigued aboard the Carnival Fascination ship, with new additions guaranteed to entertain. Choose from 10 different types of staterooms to accommodate any number of travelers when you find a great Bahamas cruise deal, coupons, or special promotion from Dunhill Travel Deals.
Itineraries, Sailing Dates & Pricing
(All prices are per person)
There are many room and suite options on the Carnival Fascination by Carnival Cruise Lines. All staterooms and suites come equipped with hair dryers, terry cloth bathrobes, Carnival Comfort Bed sleep system, a refrigerator, minibar, TV, telephone, and personal security safe.
These rooms have two twin beds that convert to a queen-size bed, closet and storage space, a bathroom with shower plus a living area with vanity and seating.
- Interior Staterooms are 185 sq ft and most sleep two guests. Rooms equipped with bunk beds sleep three to four passengers.
- Interior Porthole Staterooms are 185 sq ft, have a small window and comfortably sleep two passengers.
- Interior Staterooms (Bunk Beds) are 185 sq ft and have a single twin bed, plus an upper bunk bed with enough space for two guests.
Ocean View Staterooms
Ocean view rooms have a large picture window, twin beds that convert to a queen-size bed, closet and storage space, a bathroom with shower plus a living area with vanity and seating.
- Ocean View Staterooms are 185 sq ft with room for two guests. Some rooms have upper, Pullman-style bunk beds to sleep three or four passengers.
These cabins have floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors leading to a private balcony, two twin beds that convert to queen-size, lots of closet space, a bathroom with shower plus a cozy living area.
- Aft-View Extended Balcony Staterooms are 185 sq ft and have a large, aft facing balcony for the best ocean views. Rooms with pulldown bunk beds sleep up to three guests.
- Balcony Staterooms are 185 sq ft and have a 55 sq ft balcony to sleep two passengers. Rooms that have a Pullman-style bunk bed offer enough space for three to four guests.
Suites on this ship have their own private, furnished balcony, walk-in closet and a living room with desk, vanity and drawer space.
- Junior Suites are 220 sq ft, have a 30 sq ft balcony, queen-size bed, bathroom with shower, sofa bed and sleep three guests.
- Junior Suites (Obstructed View) are 220 sq ft, have a 30 sq ft balcony, queen-size bed, bathroom with shower, sofa bed and sleep three guests. These suites have views that are partly obstructed by the ship’s lifeboats or other structures.
- Grand Suites are 330 sq ft with a 70 sq ft balcony, king-size bed and a bathroom with whirlpool tub. Suites with either a sofa bed or double sofa bed sleep up to four guests.
- Grand Suites with Extended Balcony are 330 sq ft and have a large balcony, king-size bed, bathroom with whirlpool tub, a double sofa bed and room for up to five passengers.
Entertainment & Activities
You’ll feel like a star as you step aboard Carnival Fascination, with Hollywood-themed decor everywhere you turn. Adults can get the star treatment at Spa Carnival, where you can spoil yourself with a hot stone massage. The ship even has a kid’s only ZSpa where children ages 12-17 can hang out while enjoying the latest spa treatments and trendy hairstyles.
Kick back at the resort-style pool, or visit the Serenity Adults-Only Retreat while the children enjoy a variety of fun, supervised activities through Carnival’s various youth programs. Book your discount Bahamas cruise aboard Carnival Fascination and make memories to last a lifetime.
Experience what it feels like to be on a film set as you relax in the Passage to India lounge or the chic Sensation Dining Room. Meet over drinks with your fellow beautiful people at Beverly Hills Bar, or enjoy fresh fare at the tropical Coconut Grove Bar and Grill.
The Chef’s Table offers an intimate dining experience for up to 12 guests. For $75 per person, you’ll enjoy a private cocktail reception, a tour of the ship’s galley and a gourmet meal prepared by a Master Chef.
Bogart’s Cafe is the ship’s main coffee bar area. Coffee, tea and other drinks can be purchased here for a fee. If you have a sweet tooth, the cafe also serves cookies, cakes, ice cream, milkshakes and other goodies.
Coconut Grove Bar & Grill buffet on the Lido deck offers casual dining options for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Specialty serving stations including the Carnival Deli, Chef’s Choice, Good Eats, Salad Bar and Sweet Spot. Pizza Pirate and Swirls ice cream area are open 24/7.
Off the Grill, by the pool, offers burgers, hot dogs, popcorn chicken and more in a casual outdoor setting.
Seaday Brunch serves up classic breakfast and lunch creations while comics from the Punchliner Comedy Club entertain guests with short stand-up comedy routines.
The Sushi Bar, open from 5 p.m. to 8:15 p.m., is the perfect spot to go for a light dinner or pre-dinner appetizer. Sushi and sashimi are free, while there is a slight charge for cocktails.
The Imagination Restaurant and the Sensation Restaurant are the ship’s main dining rooms, open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Breakfast and lunch offer open seating while dinner requires reservations for either an early or late fixed dinner seating. Another option for dinner is to sign up for the Your Choice Dining option to eat anytime between 5:45 p.m. and 9:30 p.m.
If you’re craving a stir-fry creation for lunch, head on over to the Mongolian Wok in the Lido deck buffet area.
The Taste Bar offers up small plates of appetizers featuring a different menu each day. Open from around 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m., this is the spot to go for a quick snack or pre-dinner appetizer.
If you’re traveling with family, ask your wait staff about Kids' Meals for Campers and the Kids' Menu for food choices geared toward children from 2 to 17. Kid-friendly options include spaghetti with meatballs, grilled cheese sandwich, chicken nuggets and macaroni and cheese.
24-hour Room Service is available for breakfast, lunch, dinner or snacks.
Carnival Cruise Deals
7-Day E. Caribbean Cruise on Carnival Glory
- Special resident and senior rates
- April 2018 sailing
- Indian-themed lounge with live jazz
3-Day Bahamas Cruise on Carnival Liberty
- May 2018 departure
- Up to $1600 cash back + upgrades
- Port Canaveral to Nassau and back
5-Day W. Caribbean Cruise on Carnival Fantasy
- Up to $1600 cash back available
- May 2018 sailing
- Vegas-style revues in lounge
7-Day Mexico Cruise - Carnival Splendor
- Special resident and senior rates
- April 2018 sailing from Miami
- Largest spa on any Carnival ship