Caribbean Princess, Princess Cruises
7-Day W. Caribbean on Caribbean Princess
Military Sale: up to $250 free credit
May 2018 sailing
The Caribbean Princess is a majestic and spacious vessel that carries more than 3,000 passengers in absolute luxury. With five pools and seven whirlpools, you''re never far from relaxation in the sun. Cabins on the Caribbean Princess include every comfort, and 80% of outside cabins have balconies for gorgeous ocean views. Book a last minute cruise for super savings on Princess Cruises.
- Entertainment & Activities
- Itineraries & Rates
The Caribbean Princess is one of nine Grand Class cruise ships from Princess Cruises. This ship first sailed in April 2004 and was refurbished in November of 2011 with many new upgrades added.
The Caribbean Princess offers Western Caribbean and Eastern Caribbean cruises to interesting destinations such as Mexico, Bahamas, Jamaica and the Cayman Islands. Find great travel deals, coupons and rates from Dunhill Travel Deals and save more on your cruise ship vacation aboard the Caribbean Princess from Princess Cruises.
Itineraries, Sailing Dates & Pricing
The Caribbean Princess cruise ship has 1,556 cabins and suites with space for up to 3,082 guests and a staff of 1,200 crew members. All staterooms on this ship sleep two guests, while rooms with bunk beds or a sleeper sofa have room for up to three or four passengers. Standard amenities include daily housekeeping service, nightly turn-down service, 100% Egyptian cotton linens and sample sizes of shampoo, conditioner and body lotion.
Grand Suites with Balcony are 319 to 730 sq. ft., have a 114-181 sq. ft. balcony, two twin beds that convert to queen-size, refrigerator, hair dryer, safe, phone and desk. Premium amenities include a walk-in-closet, mini-bar, upgraded balcony furniture, CD/DVD player with DVD library, two flat screen televisions, pillow-top mattress and much more.
Suites with private balconies are 319-1279 sq. ft. with a 94-355 sq. ft. balcony and include premium amenities such as a spacious walk-in-closet, mini-bar, CD/DVD player, DVD library, upgraded balcony furniture, two flat screen TVs and a comfortable pillow-top mattress. The room also has two twin beds that convert to queen-size, safe, hair dryer, refrigerator, phone and desk.
Window Suites are 319 to 341 sq. ft. and have a picture window instead of a balcony. These staterooms feature two twins that convert to a queen-size bed, refrigerator, hair dryer, safe, phone and desk. Upgraded amenities in-suite include a walk-in-closet, balcony furniture, mini-bar, two flat screen TVs, CD/DVD player, DVD library and pillow-top mattress.
Family Suites are 319-1277 sq. ft. with balconies that range in size from 94 to 355 sq. ft., twin beds that convert to queen-size, refrigerator, hair dryer, in-room phone and desk. You'll also enjoy premium amenities such as a pillow-top mattress, walk-in-closet, mini-bar, CD/DVD player, DVD library, upgraded balcony furniture and two flat screen TVs.
Mini-Suites are 323 sq. ft. with a 57 sq. ft. balcony, have two twin beds that convert to queen-size, television, refrigerator, hair dryer, safe, closet, phone and desk. Premium amenities include a welcome glass of champagne, combination tub and shower in the bathroom, a separate seating area with sofa bed and chocolates on your pillow.
Premium Balcony Cabins are 240 to 298 sq. ft. with a 54-109 sq. ft. balcony and have two twin beds that convert to queen-size, private bathroom with shower, television, refrigerator, hair dryer, safe, closet, phone and desk.
Balcony Cabins are 231 sq. ft. with a 45 sq. ft. balcony and have two twins that convert to a queen-size bed, private bathroom with shower, closet, hair dryer, safe, television, refrigerator, phone and desk.
Ocean View Cabins are 179 sq. ft., have either a picture window or porthole, two twin beds that convert to queen-size, private bathroom with shower, television, refrigerator, closet, desk, hair dryer, safe and phone.
Ocean View Cabins (Obstructed) are 179 sq. ft. and have a picture window with views partly obstructed by life boats or other ship structures. These rooms also come standard with a private bathroom with shower, two twin beds that convert to queen-size, closet, television, refrigerator, hair dryer, safe, phone and desk.
Inside Cabins are 162 to 182 sq. ft., have two twin beds that convert to queen-size, private bathroom with shower, television, refrigerator, hair dryer, safe, closet, phone and desk.
Entertainment & Activities
Enjoy a multitude of evening entertainment options like catching a show at the Princess Theater or Explorers Lounge, sipping on cocktails at Churchill Lounge or dancing the night away at Skywalkers NightClub or Club Fusion.
Relax by the Lotus Spa® pool or any of the ship’s five pools, two splash pools and seven whirlpool spas. Book an invigorating massage or facial treatment at the spa, swim a few laps in the swim-against-the-current pool or visit the gym and fitness area for an onboard workout.
You’ll always find the best Princess Cruises offers, specials and promotions featured daily from Dunhill Travel Deals.
There are many great dining options to enjoy on the Caribbean Princess. There is something open almost anytime of day or night. The International Cafe is open 24 hours and you can call room service whenever you want a snack or meal delivered right to your room.
Main Dining Rooms
The main dining rooms on the Caribbean Princess offer complimentary breakfast, lunch and dinner to all cruise ship guests. Breakfast is open seating from 7:30 to 9:30 a.m. and lunch is open seating from noon to 1:30 p.m. on sea days and embarkation day. Dinner is available as either fixed seating or guests can choose the Anytime Dining option.
- Palm Restaurant offers traditional, fixed dinner seating at 5, 6:15 or 8 p.m.
- Coral Restaurant offers Anytime Dining from 5:30 to 10 p.m.
- Island Restaurant offers Anytime Dining from 5:30 to 10 p.m.
Casual Dining Options
- International Cafe is open 24 hours for snacking anytime you want.
- Horizon Court and Horizon Bistro are the two buffet dining areas on the Caribbean Princess that are open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Café Caribe buffet is open from 5 a.m. to 11 p.m. and features a daily rotating menu.
- Vines Wine Bar serves up wine, seafood, sushi and tapas.
- Scoops ice cream bar has all the flavors you can imagine.
- Prego’s Pizzeria serves pizza parlor favorites.
- Trident Grill is the place to go for burgers and hot dogs.
- Afternoon Tea in the Coral Dining Room offers guests tea time with finger-foods and snacks.
- 24-hour room service is always available on your cruise.
Specialty Dining Options
Reservations are needed to eat at any of these specialty dining options.
- Sabitini’s Italian Restaurant, open for dinner from 5:30 to 10 p.m., serves classic Italian food including a variety of appetizers, soups, salads, main courses and desserts. This specialty restaurant is $25 for adults and $12.50 for children.
- Crown Grill steakhouse is open for dinner from 5:30 to 10 p.m. This specialty restaurant, serving up steaks, seafood and chops, charges $25 per person for adults and $12.50 per person for children.
- The Ultimate Balcony Dining option is available on all cruise ships from Princess Cruises. Enjoy an intimate breakfast or dinner for two, served by a dedicated wait staff. Breakfast is served from 7 a.m. to 11 a.m. for $32 per couple, while dinner is served from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. for $100 per couple. Dinner service includes a cocktail party, fresh flowers, champagne and a four course meal.
Princess Cruise Deals
4-Day Canada Cruise on Emerald Princess
- Military Sale: up to $250 free credit
- May 2018 sailing
- Los Angeles, Victoria, Vancouver
7-Day Mexico Cruise on Ruby Princess
- Military Sale: up to $250 in free credit
- January 2018 sailing
- Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlan, Cabo
7-Day Canada Cruise on Star Princess
- Military Sale: up to $250 in free credit
- April 2018 sailing
- Los Angeles, Astoria, Nanaimo, Vancouver
7-day East Caribbean Cruise on Regal Princess
- Military Sale: up to $250 free credit
- March 2018 sailing
- Fort Lauderdale, Princess Cay, St Thomas