Barcelo Maya Colonial, All-Inclusive Resort
Barcelo Maya Colonial - All-Inclusive Resort
Bookit.com rate guarantee
Rate for travel in April 2018
This beachfront, all-inclusive resort is in the heart of the Riviera Maya on the eastern coast of Mexico. With sunny days and breezy, tropical nights, this is a getaway haven for anyone looking for relaxation and comfort. The Barcelo Maya Colonial offers watersports, spa treatments, a lagoon-style swimming pool and eight restaurants. Some of the best diving and snorkeling in the world lie just offshore.
Vacation in popular Riviera Maya, Mexico in ultimate luxury and comfort at Barceló Maya Colonial. Barceló Maya Colonial has beautiful views and elegant architecture around every corner. Take the kids to the onsite waterpark or party all night at Jaguar’s Discotheque. Upgrade your room to a Club Premium Suite and enjoy special discounts and benefits like VIP room amenities and a 10% discount in Barceló shops. Destination offers and seasonal sale prices are available now, so book a stay at this luxury Riviera Maya hotel today.
Barceló Maya Colonial is a 5 star resort and is one of five Barceló resorts within the Barceló Resort Complex on over one mile of gorgeous beach in Riviera Maya. You can travel between hotels and enjoy restaurants and activities at all five, when you participate in the Barceló All-Inclusive Package.
Barceló Maya Colonial is located close to fun and adventure in Riviera Maya. Go on an archeology tour, explore underwater life with a scuba diving excursion or sample cocktails and cuisine at local restaurants. You will want to do it all during your stay in Riviera Maya.
With such a central location, Barceló Maya Colonial is a foolproof choice for accommodations while you vacation in beautiful Riviera Maya. Daily room rates are available so you can save hundreds on your stay at Barceló Maya Colonial Resort.
- Check in 3:00 PM
- Check out 12:00 PM
- Pets not allowed
- Free parking
- Non-smoking in indoor areas (designated smoking areas outside)
- Free Maya Express Train for inner-resort transport
* All rates are base rates for hotel only: per person, per room, per night based on double occupancy. Base rates do not include any taxes or fees associated with booking your room, or costs for adding flights to your travel package.
Riviera Maya Vacation Packages
Still looking for the perfect Mexico vacation? Cancun beaches are legendary, and Cancun hotels offer elegant amenities to please every traveler. Here are additional all-inclusive Cancun resort vacation offers.
AAA 4-Diamond All-Incl. Paradisus Cancun
- Luxury 4.5-star beachfront property
- Rate for travel in March 2018
- Free golf, Tai-Chi classes & more
All-Incl. Catalonia Riviera Maya Resort & Spa
- Bookit.com rate guarantee
- Rate for travel in April 2018
- Great beach location w/ 7 restaurants
All-Inclusive Barcelo Grand Faro Los Cabos
- Bookit.com rate guarantee
- Rate for travel in May 2018
- Kids club & 5 swimming pools
All-Inclusive Royalton Riviera Cancun Resort
- Excl. beach area with dedicated bar
- Rate for travel in April 2018
- 10 Int'l restaurants & 16 bars + spa
Riviera Maya, Quintana Roo 77750
- Located in popular Riviera Maya on the shores of the Caribbean Sea
- 50 miles from Cancun International Airport (CUN)
- 15.5 miles from dining, shopping and adventure in Playa Del Carmen’s city center
Things to Do at Barceló Maya Colonial Resort
- Train with aquatic professionals while they orchestrate elaborate dolphin shows at Dolphinaris at Barceló. Swim with the dolphins and learn about these smart, majestic creatures with the experts.
- Take a dip in the pool and unwind with a water jet massage or take the kids to the onsite water park for a day of fun and splashing under the Caribbean sun.
- Kids ages 4 to 12 will enjoy games and supervised activities at Barcy Kids Club. Teens can play billiards, video games and board games while listening to the hottest music at Barceló Maya Colonial Resort’s Teen Club.
- Participate in friendly competition with an onsite game of tennis, basketball or soccer. Head to the beach for a game of water polo or volleyball. The possibilities for fun in the Caribbean Sea are numerous with activities like water tricycles, windsurfing, snorkeling and kayaking.
- Celebrate your wedding or vow renewal at Barceló Maya Colonial and wow your guests with gorgeous views and luxury accommodations. Choose from three different service styles; civil, Catholic or Mayan spiritual. Have your wedding on the shores of the Caribbean Sea or in the beautiful outdoor gazebo overlooking the sea. Choose between different wedding packages to customize your music and décor.
- Take a trip to the Maya Mall and peruse the gift shops, order a drink at the bar, go bowling or take the kids to ONE kids’ disco club, the mini golf course or the waterpark.
- Once you leave the hotel, you will enter a world like you’ve never seen before in Riviera Maya. Dine on exotic local cuisine and fresh seafood, visit local landmarks on a guided tour or take a surfing lesson. Experts, local artists and business owners are waiting to share the native Riviera Maya experience with you.
Spa Amenities at Barceló Maya Colonial Resort
- U-Spa is over 16,000 square feet of relaxation. U-Spa has 25 massage rooms an array of different health and beauty techniques and treatments.
- Relax and feel your tensions fade in the floatation room, the hydrotherapy room or one of 3 Vichy rooms.
- U-Spa has an onsite beauty salon where professionals are waiting to pamper you with manicures, pedicures and hairstyling.
- Visit the U-Spa fitness center for a jog on the treadmill, a climb on the step machine or for pumping iron on one of the weight machines. If you need a little help, trainers are on hand to support you.
- Kids can get the VIP treatment too at U-Spa for kids. Special treatments are geared just for your little ones.
Restaurants at Barceló Maya Colonial Resort
- Colonial Buffet Restaurant offers a panoramic view of the tropics and a wide variety of international dishes. Enjoy a view of the sea and great food no matter where you sit at Colonial Buffet.
- Enjoy the freshest sushi or dinner and a show at one of Kyoto Restaurant’s teppanyaki tables. Watch an expert in Japanese cuisine prepare your meal while you and your loved ones watch in amazement.
- Dine on fresh seafood prepared in a Mediterranean style at Marenostrum Restaurant. You’ll love the quaint, traditional Mediterranean atmosphere and delicious food at Marenostrum Restaurant.
- The Mariachi Restaurant offers quick bites like burgers and sandwiches by the beach. Take a break from sunning and sports on the beach to grab a quick bite and a drink at Mariachi Restaurant.
- Barceló Maya Colonial also has two bars:
The Puebla Lobby Bar is located in the resort lobby. Enjoy the sounds of mariachi music while you lounge and enjoy drinks in the elegant resort lobby.
Visit the amazing Palenque Theatre for a drink at the Theatre Bar.
Barceló Maya Colonial Resort Awards
- EarthCheck Platinum Certified for 2015 for sustainable tourism
- Awarded TripAdvisor’s Certificate of Excellence for 2014
- “H” Award winner for complying with hygiene standards set by the Ministry of Tourism
- Crystal Award Winner for superior health and sanitary standards