Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas, Kauai, Hawaii
Westin Princeville Resort Room Sale
Ocean Promotion w/ breakfast
Price found in April 2017
Don't miss this sale from Westin Princeville! Enjoy washer and dryer in every villa, four pools and championship golfing. For a limited time you can get great rates and daily breakfast for 2 with Ocean Promotion Plus. You'll get a 512 sq. ft. villa with a private balcony, hurry and book yours today! Use code OCNPRO
About Westin Princeville on Kauai Island
Enjoy your next Hawaiian getaway, on the north shore of Kauai, at Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas. The 18-acre, all-villa resort opened in 2008 and features four pools, three whirlpools, a restaurant, pool bar and general store.
Enjoy the beauty of the “Garden Island” while staying at the luxury resort, nestled against the backdrop of the majestic velvet green cliffs of the Namolokama and Makana mountains. The Westin Princeville is just four miles from breathtaking Hanalei Bay and the Napali coast.
Look for special discounts and promotional coupons at the Westin Princeville, and make your Hawaiian island vacation a dream come true. Contact guest services and book your hotel room today on the north shore on the island of Kauai.
- Check-in - 4 pm
- Check-out - 10 am
- Check with guest services for the availability of accessible rooms
- Service animals are welcome
Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas Location
Kauai, Hawaii 96722
- Located on the north shore of Kauai Island about two miles from St. Regis Princeville Resort
- Just minutes away from championship golfing at Princeville Makai Golf Club and Prince Golf Course at Princeville Hanalei
- 28 miles from Lihue Airport
Amenities at Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas
- Enjoy breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean from the cliffs of the Westin Princeville Resort, situated 200’ above the ocean.
- Enjoy an invigorating workout at the WestinWORKOUT® Fitness Studio filled with treadmills, elliptical cross trainers, exercise bikes and stair climbers.
- Children, ages 5-12, can take part in exciting activities and learn about Hawaiian culture through the Westin® Kids Club program.
- Play a game of tennis at the Princeville Tennis Club, which is about one mile from The Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas.
- Visit popular nearby attractions including Kauai Museum, Limahuli Garden, Moir Gardens and Kilauea Point National Wildlife Refuge.
- Relax in one of the resort's four pool areas including the Na Pali Plunge Pool and Whirlpool.
- Explore the island of Kauai on a guided helicopter tour, a Na Pali Coast boat tour or watch the trees go zipping by on an exciting ride above the trees on the 1200’ King Kong zipline.
Spa Amenities at Westin Princeville
- Indulge in luxurious treatments at the Hawaiian Rainforest Spa and enjoy a variety of treatments such as Lomi-Lomi, Swedish, Reflexology or Sports massage.
- All services are available for in-room service.
- Open from 9 am to 6 pm.
Restaurants at Westin Princeville
- Eat indoors or out, at the resort’s main dining room Nanea Restaurant & Bar, open for breakfast, lunch, dinner and Sunday brunch.
- Wailele Bar, by the main pool, serves lunch, snacks and refreshing drinks from 11 am to 6 pm.
- Grab a cup of Starbucks® coffee at the Princeville Market and shop for a variety of fresh produce and other items to bring back to your villa including pastries, salads, sandwiches, fresh fruit, fresh fish, pizza, wine or beer.
Westin Princeville Awards
2012 - American Automobile Association (AAA) - Four-Diamond Resort
2012 - U.S. News & World Report - Best Hotels in Kauai
2012, 2013 - TripAdvisor - Certificate of Excellence
2012 - Starwood Hotels & Resorts - Travel Professionals’ Favorite Golf Resorts
2011 - The American Resort Development Association - Project of Excellence Award