Westin Moana Surfrider, Oahu Hawaii Resort on Waikiki
Moana Surfrider, Westin Resort & Spa, Waikiki
Stay in March for 35% off + breakfast
Price found in March 2017
Enjoy the luxury and comfort of a high-rise Westin hotel in the heart of Honolulu, with ocean and city views. Built in 1901, The Moana Surfrider Westin Resort & Spa is located steps from Waikiki Beach. Activities, including water sports, are offered beachside. The vibrant nightlife of the beach community, along with Hawaiian-flavored gourmet dining options, make this a perfect spot in Paradise. Use code SPG35SPC to receive free daily breakfast for two + 35% off room rates for stays in March.
About Moana Surfrider on Oahu Island
The Moana Surfrider, which opened its doors to the public in 1901, was the first hotel built on Waikiki Beach. After a recent $20 million renovation, the resort is now one of the premier destinations for visitors traveling to Waikiki. The luxury resort is dedicated to preserving the environment for generations to come with its innovative, award-winning green initiatives.
Waikiki's first and only beachfront spa opened in the resort in October 2008. The state-of-the-art spa features 14 treatment rooms and a 1,400-square-foot WestinWORKOUT® fitness facility. The hotel is a short 30-minute drive from the airport and just minutes away from world-renowned shopping, dining and entertainment.
Look for special discounts and promotional coupons at the Moana Surfrider, and make your Hawaiian island vacation a dream come true. Contact guest services and book your room today on Waikiki Beach.
- Check-in - 3 p.m.
- Check-out - 12 p.m.
- 100% non-smoking resort.
- Service animals are welcome.
Moana Surfrider Resort & Spa Location
Oahu, Hawaii 96815
- Located at the tip of Waikiki Beach next to The Royal Hawaiian
- Less than one mile from Honolulu Zoo, Damien Museum and Kapiolani Park
- Nearby shopping at the International Marketplace, Ala Moana Shopping Center or Aloha Flea Market
- Less than ½-mile from the Waikiki Trolley Tour for daily pick-up and drop-off to various activities, sightseeing and shopping throughout the island
Amenities at Moana Surfrider Resort & Spa
- Enjoy the sun and surf with direct access to Waikiki Beach.
- Swim in the dazzling oceanfront pool.
- Learn to surf, rent a catamaran or go for a canoe ride.
- Go on a whale-watching cruise.
- Enjoy a variety of watersports including snorkeling, scuba diving or parasailing.
- Spend the day at the Waikiki Aquarium.
- Explore the culture and history of Hawaii at nearby sites like Fisherman’s Wharf, Chinatown and the Dole Pineapple Pavillion.
Spa Amenities at Moana Surfrider
- Indulge in luxurious treatments at the Moana Lanai Spa with a variety of facials, massages and nail services.
- Enjoy separate men’s and women’s steam rooms, dry saunas and water therapy areas.
- Relax in nine custom therapy rooms, three custom facial rooms and two couples retreat suites.
- Open from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Restaurants at Moana Surfrider
- Listen to the soothing sound of the ocean waves and enjoy your meal at The Veranda while dining under the shade of a historic banyan tree.
- Order a refreshing drink and munch on delicious snacks at The Beach Bar by Waikiki Beach.
- Stop by the Surfrider Cafe for a delicious meal-to-go and choose from items such as coffee, pastries, salads, sandwiches and fresh fruit bowls.
- The Beachhouse restaurant features modern cuisine such as steak and seafood in an elegant oceanfront setting.
- Enjoy a night out listening to music at the Bin1901 piano and wine bar, while snacking on small plates and desserts inspired by the menu from the Beachhouse at the Moana Restaurant.
- Enjoy your favorite coffee creation at the Honolulu Coffee Company near the hotel’s front entrance.
Moana Surfrider Awards
2013 - Global Business Travel Association - Project ICARUS Supplier Gold Medal
2012 - SPG Member’s Favorite - Beach Resort
2012 - Travel Professional Favorite - Best Spa Indulgences
2011 - Travel Professional Favorite - United States
2011 - Energy Star Certification
2010 (January, February, August, September, October) - Energard Utilities Conservation Program Achievement Award - Greatest energy reduction over all Starwood North America hotels and resorts
2009 - DBEDT Green Business Award