Westin Maui Resort & Spa, Hawaii
The Westin Maui Resort & Spa Special
Free breakfast for two!
Price found in August 2017
Don't miss this special from Westin Maui Resort and Spa. Get a free daily breakfast and save on your daily rate with the Ocean Promotion! Take in the gorgeous views of the ocean and spend your Caribbean vacation in the comfort and luxury of a Westin resort. Take advantage of this limited time offer with promo code OCNPRO.
The Westin Maui’s 759-room, 12-acre beachfront property recently underwent a multi-million dollar refurbishment, unveiling redesigned guest rooms and suites in its Ocean Tower. Guests of the Westin Maui luxury resort will enjoy working out in the revitalized fitness center, furnished with new Life Fitness equipment, the modern Business Center with easy access to the main lobby, the “Celebrations of Aloha” wedding center, and the all new Sugar House Island Kitchen restaurant with oceanfront seating.
Host your next conference or plan your wedding in the resort’s oceanfront Aloha Pavilion, perfect for business meetings or a tropical destination wedding. Sprawling over 20,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor space, the new upgrades include two innovative meeting rooms with panoramic ocean views. Situated on legendary Ka‘anapali Beach with year-round sunshine, The Westin Maui Resort & Spa is the place to celebrate a renewing Hawaiian vacation.
Look for special discounts and promotional coupons at the Westin Maui resort, and make your reservations for your next Hawaiian island vacation. Plan your next island getaway and book your hotel room in Maui, right on Ka’anapali Beach.
- Check-in - 3 p.m.
- Check-out - 12 p.m.
- All rooms are non-smoking.
- Service animals are welcome in all accessible guest rooms and accessible public areas of the resort. The Westin Maui is a pet-friendly resort - guests are allowed to bring one dog, up to 40 pounds. Pets are not allowed in any of the resort’s food and beverage service areas or pool areas.
Resort Deals in Maui
Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa, Hawaii
- Bay, Bed and Breakfast promotion
- Price found in June 2017
- Use code: BBBPKG
Luxury St. Regis Princeville Resort, Kauai
- Brkfst for 2 + 4th nt free code: TASTE
- Price found in August 2017
- Located on Pu'u Po'a Beach
Westin Princeville Resort Room Sale
- Ocean Promotion w/ breakfast
- Price found in August 2017
- Championship golfing nearby
Moana Surfrider, Westin Resort & Spa, Waikiki
- Free daily breakfast for 2 - OCNPRO
- Price found in August 2017
- Water sports & vibrant nightlife nearby
Maui, Hawaii 96761
- Located on 12 acres along the beach of Ka’anapali on Maui Island
- Less than two miles south of sister resorts Westin Ka'anapali and Sheraton Maui
- About a 10 minute drive from Kapalua (West Maui) Airport, and 45 minutes from Kahului Airport
- Walking distance to Ka’anapali Golf Course and Whalers Village Shopping Center
- Enjoy a day on the beach while sunbathing, swimming, snorkeling, windsurfing, parasailing or scuba diving.
- Take a dip in one of five interconnected pools in the resort’s 87,000-square-foot aquatic playground, swim through a grotto and discover a hidden whirlpool, zip down the 128-foot super water slide or hang out by the adults-only pool deck with its own jacuzzi.
- Book an exciting land adventure and explore the island while hiking through the mountains, horseback riding or enjoying an ATV ride.
- Play a game of golf at one of two championship golf courses or play a game of tennis at the 11-court tennis center, all just a short walk away from the resort.
- Drive over to Haleakala National Park to watch a spectacular sunrise and explore the 10,000-foot dormant volcanic crater.
Spa Amenities at Westin Maui
- Indulge in luxurious treatments at the Heavenly Spa by Westin™ with a variety of facials and massages, plus hair and nail services at the full service salon.
- The spa contains separate men’s and women’s locker rooms with their own whirlpools, steam rooms and saunas.
- Enjoy 16 treatment rooms including three facial rooms, eight massage rooms, three couples rooms, one hydrotherapy room and one Vichy shower renewal room.
- Head to the Mind & Body studio for spinning, pilates and yoga classes.
- Complete your workout in the 87,000-square-foot WestinWORKOUT® fitness studio.
- Open from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Restaurants at Westin Maui
- Experience the thrills of hula dancers and extreme fire knife dancers at the Wailele Polynesian Luau, open Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday evenings at the Aloha Pavillion by Ka’anapali Beach.
- The all new Sugar House Island Kitchen was part of the recent refurbishment, serving up appetizers, pizza, and entrées featuring fresh island cooking and sustainable cuisine from 5 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Order a refreshing drink and munch on delicious snacks at the Beach Bar by the adult pool deck area overlooking the beach.
- Enjoy Kobe beef burgers, grilled chicken breast, Maui gold pineapple salsa and more outdoors by the pool at Relish Burger Bistro, which is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner from 6:30 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Sea Dogs is a snack shack, open from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m., serving up quick bites like hot dogs, popcorn, ice cream and cold drinks.
- Enjoy a cup of Starbucks® coffee, continental breakfast, or lunch at the Colonnade Cafe, open from 5:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Guests staying at the Westin Maui can eat at nearby sister resorts Sheraton Maui or Westin Ka’anapali under the Starwood Maui Resort’s “Stay at One, Dine at All” program, with free shuttle bus service between resorts.
Westin Maui Awards
2014 - Zagat Hawaii Hotel Survey - Outstanding Ratings
2014 - Starwood Hotels and Resorts in North America Star Mixologist Winner
2013 - Conde Nast Traveler - Top 20 Resort Spas Hawaii
2013 - Meeting & Conventions - Gold Key Winners
2013 - TripAdvisor - Incredible Hotel Pools
2013 - SPG Members - Best Family Experience, Best Gold Getaway, Best Spa Indulgence
2013 - Hawaii Magazine Readers - Top 20 Best Mid-Range Hotel Resort