Westin Kaanapali Ocean Resort Villas, Maui, Hawaii
The Westin Ka'anapali Maui Resort Villas Sale
Ocean Promotion + breakfast for 2
Price found April 2017
Take advantage of a great nightly rate at the Westin Ka'anapali Maui Resort Ocean Promotion including free breakfast for 2. You'll stay at these gorgeous resort villas in Paradise, enjoying the outdoor lagoon-style heated pool with waterfall, and head out in your rental car to explore the wonders of Maui. To book this special plan, mention rate package OCNPRO.
About Westin Ka’anapali on Maui Island
The Westin Ka’anapali is one of Maui’s premier vacation ownership properties. The resort opened its villas in two phases. The south villas opened December 2003, and the north villas opened in December 2007. This luxury resort is less than two miles north of sister properties Westin Maui and Sheraton Maui.
The oceanfront hotel features a full service spa, 1,145 sq. ft. WestinWORKOUT® fitness center, an award-winning Italian restaurant, a sports bar, an oceanside pool bar & grill, grocery store, general store, outdoor gas grills, two main pools, a waterslide, a children’s pirate-themed pool and four whirlpool spas.
Plan your next vacation to the Ka’anapali North Beach area of Maui, ranked #1 on America’s Best Beaches for 2003 and 2013. Find special offers and great vacation deals on Hawaiian vacations and book your discount room at the Westin Ka’anapali Ocean Resort Villas.
- Check-in - 4 p.m.
- Check-out - 10 a.m.
- Smoking is not allowed on the lanai (balcony) of the villas. There are five designated smoking areas for guests and owners to use while staying at the resort.
- Service animals are welcome.
Westin Kaanapali Ocean Resort Villas Location
Maui, Hawaii 96761
- Located on 26 acres along the north beach of Ka’anapali on Maui Island
- One mile from Whalers Village & Museum
- Four miles from Kapalua Golf Course and only one mile from Ka’anapali Golf Course
Amenities at Westin Kaanapali Ocean Resort Villas
- Workout any time in the 1,145 sq. ft. WestinWORKOUT® fitness center, open 24-hours every day.
- Cool off in either of the resort’s two swimming pools or four outdoor whirlpools.
- Kids will enjoy the Pirate Ship pool or participating in one of the many activities available at the Westin Kid’s Club.
- The resort is just steps away from the Pacific Ocean where guests can snorkel, swim, scuba dive or rent a stand up paddleboard.
- Book a helicopter tour for a bird's-eye view of the entire island.
- Let guest services help you reserve a spot for a good old-fashioned Hawaiian Luau.
Spa Amenities at Westin Ka’anapali
- Spa Helani, at Westin Ka’anapali, is the winner of the coveted SpaFinder Readers Choice Awards in the "Top 10 Favorite New Getaway Spas."
- Relax in 13 treatments rooms, including the couples “tree house” suite.
- Enjoy a private massage, on the beach, in one of the oceanfront cabanas, available from 10:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Enjoy a light, healthy spa meal including the romantic Champagne and Fruit for two.
- Open from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Restaurants at Westin Ka’anapali
- Guests staying at the Westin Ka’anapali can eat at nearby sister resorts, the Westin Maui and Sheraton Maui, under the Starwood Maui Resort’s “Stay at One, Dine at All” program with free shuttle bus service between resorts.
- Enjoy classic Italian cuisine cooked over an open flame at the award-winning Pulehu Italian grill, serving dinner Thursday through Monday from 5:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Pailolo is a sports bar serving up a variety of appetizers and snacks including burgers, sandwiches and salads from 10:30 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Guests can eat breakfast, lunch or dinner by the pool at the Ocean Pool Bar & Grill which is open from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Kai Ala Market is the resort’s grocery store offering a variety of fresh and ready-to-eat options including basics like eggs, milk, cereal, fruit and beverages.
- Pu’ukoli’i General Store sells baked goods, deli sandwiches, salads and pizza, or order room service for breakfast, lunch or dinner from 7 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Westin Ka’anapali Awards
2011-2014 - AAA Approved - Four Diamond Resort
2014 - Wine Spectator - Award of Excellence, Pulehu an Italian Grill
2014 - Automobile Association of America (AAA) - Four Diamond Resort
2013 - TripAdvisor State of Hawaii - Hawaii Green Business Award
2013 - SPG Member Favorite Resorts List - Best Family Experience, Best Beach Resort
2013 - Maui No Ka Oi’Aipono Award - Excellence in Sustainability
2013 - Wine Spectator - Award of Excellence, Pulehu an Italian Grill