Voyager of the Seas, Featured Asia & South Pacific Cruise Deals
11-Day S. Pacific Cruise: Voyager of the Seas
Free prepaid gratuities
March 2017 departure
Voyager of the Seas, with a unique set of entertainment venues and activities, will keep you fascinated and happy for the duration of your dream cruise. The Voyager has the first ice-skating rink at sea, rock climbing walls, an in-line skating track, and a busy promenade with shops and cafes open 24-hours a day. Voyager of the Seas offers a world of dining options such as casual bites at Johnny Rockets, Ben & Jerry’s ice cream, and Portofino Italian cuisine.
Discover the Voyager of the Seas by Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
- Things To Do On Board
- Itineraries & Rates
Voyager of the Seas® belongs to Royal Caribbean Cruises’ Voyager Class of ships. This vessel features two types of outside staterooms from which to choose. Public areas include the five-story La Scala Theater that features contemporary musical stage productions and a conference center with state-of-the-art presentation equipment and a variety of meeting rooms. Find the best cruise promotions and discounts on your Australia and Asia cruises from Dunhill Travel Deals every day.
In May of 2014, Voyager of the Seas underwent major upgrades and renovations, all a part of the $300 million “Royal Advantage” overhaul by Royal Caribbean International. New dining venues, ship-wide technology and exciting entertainment options were added to the ship.
Upcoming Cruise Itineraries on Voyager of the Seas
Detailed Cabin Options Onboard the Voyager of the Seas
All staterooms on Voyager of the Seas are furnished with a TV, telephone, private bath and shower, vanity and hair dryer for your convenience.
Voyager of the Seas Interior Staterooms
These rooms come standard with two twin beds that can convert to a Royal King-size bed, a private bath, a sitting area and vanity area.
- Interior Staterooms are 150 sq. ft. and comfortably sleep two guests. Rooms equipped with Pullman-style beds can sleep three to four guests.
- Accessible Interior Staterooms are 256 sq. ft. and provide a comfortable sleeping space for two guests. Private bathroom includes convenient amenities like wide entry door, roll-in style shower as well as a raised toilet and lowered sink.
- Promenade Staterooms are 160 sq. ft. and comfortably accommodate two guests. This room includes a sofa for seating, minibar and a bowed window looking out onto the Royal Promenade.
- Accessible Promenade Staterooms are 256 sq. ft. and feature a wider entry door, open bed frames, wide turning spaces, closet rods, raised toilet, roll-in shower, grab bars, fold-down shower bench, hand-held shower head, and lowered sink and vanity.
- Accessible Large Interior Staterooms with Virtual Balconies are 256 sq. ft. and sleep two guests. These staterooms include a high-definition Virtual Balcony screen spanning from floor to ceiling to view the sights of the ocean around you in real-time. Accessibility features include open bed frames, automatic wider entry door, turning spaces, sitting area with lowered vanity, closet rods, and a private bathroom with a wider door, roll-in shower, grab bars, fold-down shower bench, hand-held shower head, raised toilet, and a lowered sink.
- Interior Staterooms with Virtual Balconies are 150 sq. ft. and sleep two guests. These staterooms feature a high-definition Virtual Balcony screen spanning from floor to ceiling to view the sights of the ocean around you in real-time. These staterooms also include a sitting area with sofa, mini-fridge, safe and a radio.
Voyager of the Seas Outside Staterooms
Outside staterooms feature a spectacular view and offer a bit more space than interior staterooms.
- Ocean View Staterooms are 160 sq. ft. and comfortably sleep two passengers. Rooms equipped with Pullman-style beds can sleep up to four passengers.
- Accessible Outside Staterooms are 276 sq. ft. and sleep two guests. The private
bathroom with wide entry door features a roll-in style shower, raised toilet and lowered sink..
- Large Ocean View Staterooms offer 178 sq. ft. of space to comfortably accommodate two people. Rooms with sofa beds can sleep up to four people.
- Family Ocean View Staterooms offer 262 sq. ft. of space for a group of six passengers. These rooms include two convertible twin beds, bunk beds in a separate sleeping area, and a sofa bed in a separate sitting area.
- Large Panoramic Ocean View Staterooms are 283 sq. ft. and can sleep up to four guests. These staterooms feature a floor-to-ceiling panoramic window, vanity with sitting area, and double sofa bed.
- Family Panoramic Ocean View Staterooms are 406 sq. ft. and sleep up to four guests. These staterooms feature floor-to-ceiling panoramic windows, curtained off section with bunk beds, living area with double sofa bed, vanity and sitting area, and 1 and a ½ baths.
- Panoramic Ocean View Staterooms range from 191 sq. ft. to 215 sq. ft. and sleep up to four guests with double sofa bed and Pullman-style beds. These staterooms feature a floor-to-ceiling wraparound panoramic window.
Voyager of the Seas Balcony Staterooms
Take in the sea air and wake up to your own private view of your destination each day with a stay in a Balcony stateroom.
- Deluxe Ocean View Staterooms with Balcony offer 164 sq. ft. of space with a 72.5 sq. ft. balcony and sleep two passengers. Rooms with a Pullman-style bed and/or sofa bed can accommodate up to four people.
- Accessible Deluxe Ocean View Staterooms are 350 sq. ft. with a 39 sq. ft. balcony and sleep two guests. There are two twin beds which can convert into one queen-sized bed. Private bathroom is equipped with wide entry door, roll-in style shower as well as a raised toilet and lowered sink.
- Superior Ocean View Staterooms are 179 sq. ft. and have a 52 sq. ft. balcony. This room comfortably sleeps two passengers with its two convertible twin beds, but rooms equipped with a Pullman-style bed and/or sofa bed can sleep up to four passengers.
Voyager of the Seas Suites
Suites on this ship offer more space, luxury features, and all the comforts of home in the six available options. Some rooms offer separate sleeping rooms, balconies, whirlpool tubs and baby grand pianos.
- Junior Suites with Balcony are 264 sq. ft. with a 75 sq. ft. private balcony and most sleep two guests. A bathtub is included in the bathroom and two twin beds can be easily converted to a Royal King-size bed. Rooms with sofa beds can sleep up to four people.
- Accessible Junior Suites with Balcony are 276 sq. ft. with a 69 sq. ft. private balcony. These rooms feature open bed frames and comfortably sleep two people. The private bathroom with wide door is equipped with roll-in style shower, raised toilet and lowered sink as well additional accessible features.
- Grand Suites with Balcony are 349 sq. ft. with a 100 sq. ft. balcony and can sleep up to four people if equipped with a sofa bed. Extra features include double sinks in bathroom, DVD player, bathtub and concierge service.
- Royal Family Suites with Balcony are 561 sq. ft. with a 246 sq. ft. balcony and have two bedrooms, two bathrooms and a living area with sofa bed. These spacious suites can sleep up to eight guests with their convertible twin beds, Pullman-style beds and double sofa beds. Extra features include double sinks, living area, DVD player, bathtub and concierge service.
- Owner’s Suites with Balcony are 559 sq. ft. with a 90 sq. ft. balcony and can sleep up to four with a queen-size bed and queen-size sofa bed. These suites feature a separate living area and private bathroom with a separate tub and bidet. Concierge service is also included. Extra features include dry bar, entertainment center with 42” flat-screen TV, stereo, DVD player and dinette for four.
- Royal Suites with Balcony are a spacious 1,087 sq. ft. with a 217 sq. ft. balcony and sleep up to four guests. Separated bedroom with king-size bed and queen-size sofa bed make for a comfortable night’s rest, while the private balcony with hot tub provide a great evening “out” with spectacular views. Extra features include baby grand piano, dining table, entertainment center with 42” flat-screen TV, stereo, DVD player, surround sound system, whirlpool bathtub and concierge service.
Entertainment & Activities Onboard the Voyager of the Seas
“Built to bring iconic innovations to life,” the Royal Caribbean Voyager of the Seas offers guests over 100 treatments at the Vitality Spa, a state-of-the-art fitness center with classes, six whirlpools and four pools that include the Solarium, an adults-only retreat. Wake up from your relaxing spa experience by shooting hoops at the basketball court, scaling the rock-climbing wall or playing the mini-golf course.
Royal Caribbean’s Voyager of the Seas also provides complimentary Royal Babies®, Royal Tots® and Adventure Ocean® Youth Programs for children’s entertainment. Unwind with a cocktail from one of 15 bars, clubs and lounges, hit the slots at the Vegas-style Casino Royale®, or catch a complimentary ice-skating show in Studio B.
Dining Options on the Voyager of the Seas
Dining options range from complimentary meals in the Main Dining Room and other casual eateries like the Windjammer Cafe, Giovanni’s Table Italian restaurant and other casual restaurants.
Deck 3 Dining Options
- Carmen Dining Room is a three-tier dining room serving a wide array of menu items.
Deck 4 Dining Options
- La Boheme Dining Room is a three-tier dining room serving a variety of chef-inspired dishes.
Deck 5 Dining Options
- Cafe Promenade is the one stop shop onboard for specialty coffees and pastries.
- Magic Flute Dining Room is a three-tier dining room serving a choice of delicious, creative entrees, appetizers and desserts.
Deck 11 Dining Options
- Portofino specializes in authentic Italian cuisine in an intimate and upscale setting.
- Windjammer Cafe serves buffet-style breakfasts and lunches. For dinner, a different atmosphere takes over and new menu items are featured while complemented by restaurant-style service.
Deck 12 Dining Options
- Johnny Rockets takes you back in time for an old-school ‘50s diner experience as you enjoy a juicy burger and fries and tunes from the jukebox. And of course, old-fashioned malted milkshakes!
Deck 14 Dining Options
- Seven Hearts lets you sit poolside while enjoying a tasty snack.