$135+: Best Rate @ Upscale San Francisco Hotel
The "Dunhill Deal"
We've found the BEST AVAILABLE rate for this elegant San Francisco boutique hotel. Spend less than if you booked direct or used AAA & AARP discounts. This is a special rate exclusive to Dunhill Vacation News' members. It is also a tremendous savings compared to similar hotels in the area. The hotel has received a 5-Star rating from over 700+ online customer reviews.
$135+: Weekday Stay (Sunday-Thursday) OR $155+: Weekend Stay (Friday & Saturday)
Extra Perk: Complimentary continental breakfast for two is included.
About the Hotel:
Villa Florence is designed to invoke the feel of a modern Italian villa and the spirit of family and hospitality, our newly remodeled San Francisco hotel delivers a memorable experience through exceptional service and upscale amenities, complemented by Italian-influenced design, décor and food and wine experiences. Some of our hotel services and amenities include:
- Kuleto’s Italian Restaurant
- Bar Norcini
- Complimentary business center
- Fitness center
- In-room Coffee Maker
- Valet parking
- Same day valet/laundry
- Laptop Safes
- 42” LCD Televisions
- Safe deposit boxes
- L’Occitane bath and body products
- In-room Honor Bar
When to Book
- Book by: September 15, 2010
- Travel anytime between: November 1 – December 30, 2010
- There are no blackout dates
- Maximum 4 guests per room
How to Book
Reserve this package online with Villa Florence, using promo code DUNHILL.
Or call the reservation specialists at 866-823-4669 and ask for the "Dunhill Deal"
- Rate applies to a Deluxe Double or Deluxe Queen Room, an upscale 200 sq ft room with city and urban views.
- For an additional $20 upgrade to a Deluxe King or 2 Double Beds.
- Or for an additional $40 upgrade to a spacious Junior Suite.
Did You Know
Experience San Francisco– along with your taste buds, curiousity, walking shoes, and dancing shoes! With its convenient location in the heart of San Francisco's Union Square, the Villa Florence is ideal for business and leisure travelers and is just steps away from the city's premier shopping, dining and entertainment offerings as well as the financial district and Moscone Convention Center. Explore Fisherman’s Wharf, Chinatown and other San Francisco attractions using the world famous Powell Street cable car, located just two blocks away.
- Union Square - 1/2 block
- Powell Streetcable car line - 2 blocks
- WestfieldShopping Centre - 4 blocks
- Chinatown- 7 blocks
- SF Museum of Modern Art - 1/2 mile
- YerbaBuena Gardens- 1/2 mile
- NorthBeach- 1 mile
- Fisherman's Wharf - 2 miles
- CaliforniaAcademyof Sciences - 4 miles
- Sausalito/Tiburon - 10/17 miles
- Sonoma/Napa (Wine Country) - 45 miles