St Regis Princeville Resort, Kauai, Hawaii
Luxury St. Regis Princeville Resort, Kauai
Book now for lowest rates
Price found in June 2017
St. Regis Princeville is your escape from everyday life into luxury and comfort. Ideal for a romantic getaway or just to take in the breathtaking views that surround you. A heated outdoor infinity pool, spa and fitness center are among the many features St. Regis Princeville offers. Many of the resort's dining options provide extraordinary views of Kauai's lush Hanalei Bay. Book today for the best rates!
About St. Regis Princeville on Kauai Island
The St. Regis Princeville hotel opened in October, 2009 and is a spectacular property in the 9,000-acre resort community of Princeville at Hanalei. The Kamehameha royal family enjoyed their visits to the north shore of Kaua'i. In 1860, it was during one of their sojourns with their son, Prince Albert, that the area was renamed, "the barony de Princeville", the city of the prince.
Lihue Airport is approximately 32 miles south of Princeville and served by inter-island and major airline carriers. The tropical landscape of Princeville is complemented by a variety of aquatic features such as ancient sea caves, calm lagoons, lazy rivers and is renowned as an incredible destination for surfing. The resort is just minutes away from world-renown hiking, kayaking and zip-line adventures along Hanalei Bay and the surrounding mountains of the North Shore of Kauai.
Look for special discounts and promotional coupons at the St. Regis Princeville resort, and make your Hawaiian vacation on the island of Kauai a dream come true. Contact guest services and book your spacious guest room or luxury suite at the luxurious St. Regis Princeville resort.
- Check-in - 4 pm
- Check-out - 12 pm
- 100% non-smoking resort
- Service animals are welcome
St. Regis Princeville Resort Location
Kauai, Hawaii 96722
- About 32 miles north of Lihue Airport
- Located on the North Shore of the island of Kauai overlooking scenic Hanalei Bay on the Pacific Ocean
- Approximately 20 minutes from Limahuli Garden and Preserve
- Minutes away from the majestic Na Molokama mountain range
Amenities at St. Regis Princeville Resort
- Enjoy the sun and surf of the Pacific Ocean as you explore Hanalei Bay.
- Take a dip in the resort’s 5,000 square foot infinity pool, overlooking Hanalei Bay.
- Sign up for exciting hotel activities including lei making by the pool, a beachside bonfire, the native garden tour or the tide pool exploration experience.
- Children ages 5-12 will delight in adventures from land-to-sea, as members of the resort’s Young Voyagers Club (extra charges apply).
- Sign up for the Napali Snorkel Adventure with Captain Andy, and discover ocean wonders in the waters off the Kauai coastline.
- Let Princeville Ranch Adventures take you on a private kayaking, hiking and ziplining tour on 2,500 acres of land on the North Shore of Kauai.
Spa Amenities at St. Regis Princeville
- Indulge in luxurious treatments at the Halele’a Spa and choose from a variety of spa services including body treatments, skin care services, massage services along with manicures and pedicures.
- There are 12 treatment rooms, including a couples' suite and VIP suite.
- Enjoy the sauna, steam room and hydrotherapy showers.
- Fitness classes include yoga, boot camp, mat pilates or a workout session with a personal trainer.
- Open from 9 am to 7 pm
Restaurants at St. Regis Princeville
- The Mailani Dinner Show, on Wednesday nights, is a Pacific-inspired buffet dinner and Polynesian show.
- Reserve a time for a romantic, oceanfront, torchlight dinner for two, and enjoy a welcome bottle of champagne with the four-course dinner right on Hanalei Bay.
- The Kauai Grill serves a variety of French- and Asian-influenced cuisine, featuring fresh local ingredients, in a oceanside setting.
- Order small plates of delicious food, or your favorite sushi roll, at the St. Regis Bar with dinner service from 5:30 to 10 pm.
- Makana Terrace is the resort’s main dining room, open for breakfast, dinner and Sunday brunch.
- Order a refreshing beverage or enjoy a snack by the pool from the Malu Kai Grill and Bar, open 10:30 am to 7:30 pm.
- Napali Cafe, open 6 am to 11:30 am serves up delicious coffee creations, baked goods, sandwiches and salads.
- Private, in-suite dining is always available 24 hours. Choose from food selections from Makana Terrace including apple banana French toast, St. Regis lobster omelet and applewood smoked bacon.
St. Regis Princeville Awards
2013 - Travel & Leisure, World’s Best Awards - Top Hotels in Hawaii
2013 - Travel & Leisure, World’s Best Awards - Top Spa in Hawaii
2013 - Conde Nast Traveler Reader’s Choice Award - Top 20 Resort Spas in Hawaii
2013 - Travel & Leisure, January 2013 - 500 Best Hotels in the World
2013 - Travel & Leisure - The World’s Best Hotels
2013 - Conde Nast Traveler, January 2013 - The World’s Best Places to Stay, “Gold List”
2013 - Starwood Preferred Guest Member Favorite Resorts List - Best Beach Resort, Best Golf Getaway, Best Island Paradise, Most Romantic Retreat